List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 06:25AM, Views: 67896, Replies: 1606
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #781   2013/01/22 03:59PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: Maybe I am old fashioned but I would think kissing is crossing the line.

Telling Liam to not cross the line is equivalent to telling him not to breathe. It's an automatic response for him...he has been doing it for over a year and a half now.

What a guy...and we are supposed to believe not one but TWO girls want this guy.

LOL tell it like it is girl

#782   2013/01/23 11:52AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote beachgirl02840: Maybe I am old fashioned but I would think kissing is crossing the line.

Telling Liam to not cross the line is equivalent to telling him not to breathe. It's an automatic response for him...he has been doing it for over a year and a half now.

What a guy...and we are supposed to believe not one but TWO girls want this guy.

I completely agree- kissing is crossing the line. Isn't that why Hope called off their frist engagement? It's cheating, period.

Anyway, he irritates me - he just sits there silently when Taylor talks about his relationship, and he does the same thing with Hope.

Speak up, you idiot - obviously he's torn but he should not be making out with Hope and letting taylor defend Steffy with no word from him.

#783   2013/01/23 12:03PM
    novemberrain72

ICAM . I consider kissing cheating also . I can't believe that these two girls would want him either . And there mothers want that for there daughters.

#784   2013/01/23 06:32PM
    beachgirl02840

LOL....from reading the threads it sounds like Taylor goes verbally full throttle on Liam today. Don't really care much about what the content was. What I want to know is:

does his confused, over taxed brain explode...please please please say yes.

#785   2013/01/23 06:34PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: LOL....from reading the threads it sounds like Taylor goes verbally full throttle on Liam today. Don't really care much about what the content was. What I want to know is:

LOL that would be a miracle

#786   2013/01/23 07:23PM
    psych

Stewie- I agree, can the guy even speak, I wanted to slap him.
    what you see is what you get, never changing, dumb look and indecision.
    He just stands and listens to anyone who will tell him what to do, how to think, who to be with, what to wear, and he takes abuse from just about anyone who offers it up. He's like runnaway bride not even knowing what kind of eggs he likes. Taylor ruined the evening and he allows it, allows everyone to run his life. He isn't with anyone but will continue to be with everyone because he doesn't even know himself. Take some time out and get to know thyself, Liam.
    How can either of these girls even consider investing in this ongoing roller coaster.

#787   2013/01/23 07:26PM
    Layngel

Yes!!!!! I am still lost on the competition. Both girls need to take a good look at what they are fighting over...if they did, I swear, the triangle would be done.

#788   2013/01/23 07:29PM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote psych: Stewie- I agree, can the guy even speak, I wanted to slap him.
    what you see is what you get, never changing, dumb look and indecision.
    He just stands and listens to anyone who will tell him what to do, how to think, who to be with, what to wear, and he takes abuse from just about anyone who offers it up. He's like runnaway bride not even knowing what kind of eggs he likes. Taylor ruined the evening and he allows it, allows everyone to run his life. He isn't with anyone but will continue to be with everyone because he doesn't even know himself. Take some time out and get to know thyself, Liam.
    How can either of these girls even consider investing in this ongoing roller coaster.

Yeah, he deserves neither girl. And although I don't like Hope, he has pretty much tortured her and made her thw wreck she is. Steffy too - both girls are better off by far.

#789   2013/01/23 07:29PM
    novemberrain72

Quote beachgirl02840: LOL....from reading the threads it sounds like Taylor goes verbally full throttle on Liam today. Don't really care much about what the content was. What I want to know is:

I really don't think he has a brain to explode .

#790   2013/01/23 07:38PM
    Layngel

Quote novemberrain72:

I really don't think he has a brain to explode .

LOL!!!!!!!! He does have that look of duh thing going on...

I would like to compare him to Playdoh, shaped to whatever you want..but Playdoh invokes creativity....Liam invokes annoyance. Heck the guy gets ticked off by beeping...

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list