List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/12 01:13PM, Views: 83109, Replies: 1735
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2013/01/20 09:15AM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote bnb fan: He's insecure that having a woman and girl isn't enough to make him into a man...that's pretty bad

Yeah I seriously do not understand anyone's attraction to him. He's disloyal, bumbling, immature - he does have nice legs though. But since he mostly wears jeans, what good does that do any of us?

#772   2013/01/20 09:19AM
    Layngel

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote bnb fan: He's insecure that having a woman and girl isn't enough to make him into a man...that's pretty bad

Yeah I seriously do not understand anyone's attraction to him. He's disloyal, bumbling, immature - he does have nice legs though. But since he mostly wears jeans, what good does that do any of us?

Nothing. He has this glazed over look of "duh" on his face. I think it must be the competition that keeps the 2 girls after him. To the victor go the spoiled waffle

#773   2013/01/20 09:39AM
    jamprincess

I hate Liam. I hope his d..k rottens off.

#774   2013/01/20 09:42AM
    Layngel

Quote jamprincess: I hate Liam. I hope his d..k rottens off.

It probably will, especially if Brooke "accidentally" sleeps with him too.

#775   2013/01/22 11:12AM
    NinaBee

I am sick of this guy having his cake and eating it too! Off with his head and his shrinky dink too.

#776   2013/01/22 11:16AM
    novemberrain72

Quote NinaBee: I am sick of this guy having his cake and eating it too! Off with his head and his shrinky dink too.

LMAO .

#777   2013/01/22 11:29AM
    notahottie

I am thinking Liam has a split personality (although neither are very interesting). When he is with Steffy he is seen having fun, being adventurous, acting like he's in his twenties. When he is with Hope he is seen full of anguish, dour and acting like an old man.
    I think the best place for him is the psyc ward!

#778   2013/01/22 03:04PM
    Stewie.and.M...

He is such a jerk - it might be okay with Steffy for him to spend time with Hope, but he should not be kissing her, and he should be correcting Hope when she degrades his relationship with Steffy.

#779   2013/01/22 03:05PM
    gingerlily

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:

LOL...good one though

#780   2013/01/22 03:57PM
    beachgirl02840

Maybe I am old fashioned but I would think kissing is crossing the line.

Telling Liam to not cross the line is equivalent to telling him not to breathe. It's an automatic response for him...he has been doing it for over a year and a half now.

What a guy...and we are supposed to believe not one but TWO girls want this guy.

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list