List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 06:41AM, Views: 85006, Replies: 1752
    « 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:
    #761   2013/01/19 10:19PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    Layngel

Quote jamprincess: I hope in the end this looser choose to be with himself or better yet put a gun to his head. Hate him

He would probably never hurt himself, he is too in love with himself and thinks he is the gift to all women.
    I think the part of him picking himself is a possibility, though

#762   2013/01/19 10:22PM
    novemberrain72

I posted in the liam and something sacred thread that maybe he needs to go look for it preferably offscreen .

#763   2013/01/19 10:24PM
    jamprincess

This character is a womanizer. He is the type of guy your mom warns you to stay away from. He has no morals or values yet he uses terms like "sacred". I bet he has no idea what the word means. He just wanted to seem intelligent and impressive in the eyes of the town madam

#764   2013/01/19 10:29PM
    Layngel

Quote jamprincess: This character is a womanizer. He is the type of guy your mom warns you to stay away from. He has no morals or values yet he uses terms like "sacred". I bet he has no idea what the word means. He just wanted to seem intelligent and impressive in the eyes of the town madam

I am not convinced that he knows many words at all. He has that brain dead glaze on his face.
    I despise his character.

#765   2013/01/19 10:30PM
    novemberrain72

Quote jamprincess: This character is a womanizer. He is the type of guy your mom warns you to stay away from. He has no morals or values yet he uses terms like "sacred". I bet he has no idea what the word means. He just wanted to seem intelligent and impressive in the eyes of the town madam

He's got more Spencer in him than most want to admit . Maybe he will choke to death on that stupid necklace.

#766   2013/01/19 10:32PM
    Layngel

Quote novemberrain72:

He's got more Spencer in him than most want to admit . Maybe he will choke to death on that stupid necklace.

Or maybe he will try to fake stab himself.

#767   2013/01/19 10:35PM
    jamprincess

I hope he is next in line to use it to stab himself when Steffy kicks his ass to the curb. He is so Lame. He deserves to be saddled with Brooke next.

#768   2013/01/19 10:40PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Layngel:
    Quote novemberrain72:

I can see him if the girls make him choose doing that. But it won't be a fake stab. He doesn't think he should have to choose.

#769   2013/01/19 10:41PM
    Layngel

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote novemberrain72:

I can see him if the girls make him choose doing that. But it won't be a fake stab. He doesn't think he should have to choose.

So true, so true.

#770   2013/01/19 10:43PM
    bnb fan

He's insecure that having a woman and girl isn't enough to make him into a man...that's pretty bad

« 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list