List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/23 04:44AM, Views: 74851, Replies: 1685
    « 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:
    #741   2013/01/16 09:04PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    novemberrain72

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Did Liam really utter the words loyalty and integrity today... Uh, those ships sailed long ago...heck I don't even think they were ever in port.

Really can't believe he didn't burst into flames right then.

Yes. He did. Quite unbelievable. I guess he thinks he's loyal because he stopped sexing up Hope. UGH.

Being the puppet he is he really needs to watch lying his nose may start growing.

#742   2013/01/16 09:08PM
    bnb fan

ALERT! We have a Missing Spine, a missing SPINE, that is a SPINE that is MISSING, IF FOUND, PLEASEReturn to LIAM SPRNCER, it's a matter of pride and dignity LOL

#743   2013/01/16 09:14PM
    naturewoman

I was wondering the same thing. Because, Hope has changed quite a bit. I liked it in the beginning, now it's getting annoying. The way she's throwing herself at Liam. (and I'm a Hope fan). I didn't want Hope with Liam, every since Italy. I notice that too, about Liam forgiving his dad so easy. I noticed Hope's face.

That's when I was thinking, "wait a minute", is Hope playing Liam?? Because, at times, she has this wierd look on her face. She's just not acting herself at all. I really hope that Hope, is. lol. Liam deserves it. The way she keeps saying how wonderful Liam is. What a great guy Liam is, gentle & kind. Are you kidding me? So, either Hope is truly blind or stupid in love with this little boy. I don't want Hope with Liam.

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote stopthemadness: I have to say when liam told hope about what his dad did and liam defended him, she had a look on her face as if to say WTF so I'm calling it now I think hope is playing liam now !! just to get him back and then when steffy finds out hope is going to dump liam

That would be true justice . He has done his fair share of hurt . No matter who is your fav . they can both do better . It's time for waffle boy to pay.

#744   2013/01/16 09:20PM
    naturewoman

Both girls would be happier, if Liam would make his decision by now & stop leading these women on like this. But, I feel it's up to these 2 young women, to stop hanging on to this little boy that is disloyal. Can't these women see this? ummm. I really think can't make up his mind. I think he needs counseling. He needs to live on his own & shouldn't be living with Steffy. Baby or not. Because, he wants both girls.

If he stays with Steffy, even if he's convinced he's happier with her. He can't hurt her again. He'll just be thinking of Hope all the time. He'll be obsessed with her, like before. Hopefully, that guy on the airplane, will come back to L.A. & fall in love with Hope. Then, Steffy has her challenge again, taking that guy away from Hope. lol.

Quote psych: yes beach girl- I really don't want to see Liam dead but he certainly isn't living an authentic life so will continue to make himself and others miserable. Once he figures out how to live and do what makes him happy, everyone else will be also, well except Bill. Even Hope and Steffy, would be a lot happier if the waffler would just decide and commit to something.
    I really thought when he heard about what Bill had done, that would have been his motivation to change, but nope, not even that.

#745   2013/01/16 09:25PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote bnb fan: ALERT! We have a Missing Spine, a missing SPINE, that is a SPINE that is MISSING, IF FOUND, PLEASEReturn to LIAM SPRNCER, it's a matter of pride and dignity LOL

Ooops...
    I found it but I donated it to Stanford Medical School. Figured since he wasn't using it...

#746   2013/01/16 09:30PM
    naturewoman

In the beginning I really liked Liam. He & Hope were so cute together. A perfect couple imo. But, slowly he was making so many stupid mistakes. I really tried to still like him, give him the benefit of the doubt. But, what did it for me was when the whole truth came out, Liam was constantly thinking of Hope. He obviously, was very confused. I think Hope was/is his dream woman. His 1st choice. But, he's also attracted to Steffy.

IF he was confused, IF he was thinking he might go back with Hope. After learning the truth. Then, he should of told Steffy right then. Have Steffy move out, so he can decide. But,what did he do??? Have sex with her. That's did it for me. I wonder what Hope would think, he she knew? Liam is not to be trusted. For either women. I don't think Steffy will want to be with Liam. If she's smart that is. But, I think for Liam, especially IF he finds out she's pregnant. He should the relationship with Steffy a chance. He needs to learn committment.

So, I believe he should start there. It would cause him to lose Hope. So, if he's truly 'in love' with Hope & can't get her off his mind. Then, he needs to make that committment to Hope. But, so far, he's not doing that to either women. So, either Liam needs to be alone & be honest with both of these young women. OR both these women need to kick him to the curb.

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Did Liam really utter the words loyalty and integrity today... Uh, those ships sailed long ago...heck I don't even think they were ever in port.

Really can't believe he didn't burst into flames right then.

Yes. He did. Quite unbelievable. I guess he thinks he's loyal because he stopped sexing up Hope. UGH.

#747   2013/01/16 09:30PM
    novemberrain72

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote bnb fan: ALERT! We have a Missing Spine, a missing SPINE, that is a SPINE that is MISSING, IF FOUND, PLEASEReturn to LIAM SPRNCER, it's a matter of pride and dignity LOL

Ooops...
    I found it but I donated it to Stanford Medical School. Figured since he wasn't using it...

Is that where is brain is to ?

#748   2013/01/16 09:54PM
    navitavi

I don't get Liam. I really don't. I can't believe he keeps forgiving Bill so unceremoniously. It's unbelievable.

And stupid Liam and Stupid Katie can't figure out that Bill didn't really stab himself. I guess Katie hasn't seen Stallion naked.

#749   2013/01/16 10:05PM
    novemberrain72

It's time this weasel is held accountable for his actions . No more steffy did this well hope did this . What about what liam does. Just tired off this idiot getting a free pass . No way in today's age would these women put up with this crap.

#750   2013/01/16 10:06PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Quote navitavi: I don't get Liam. I really don't. I can't believe he keeps forgiving Bill so unceremoniously. It's unbelievable.

And stupid Liam and Stupid Katie can't figure out that Bill didn't really stab himself. I guess Katie hasn't seen Stallion naked.

LOL, that's what I was thinking when Liam mentioned to Katie her husband Bill stabbed himself....how can she not noticed anything? Don't they share the same bed?

« 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list