List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 04:00PM, Views: 62695, Replies: 1520
    « 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:
    #731   2013/01/14 05:10PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    novemberrain72

Which ever girl ends up without this loser is the winner in my eyes .

#732   2013/01/14 06:29PM
    beachgirl02840

This week's 2 scoops at soap central was not only a fun read but had something extra special for those of us who hate Liam. The author shared what he would write for B&B if he were the head writer. His scenario had Liam falling down an elevator shaft and dying while trying to stop Hope and Steffy fighting. And then the 2 girls had to flee together to escape Bill's wrath....and much more.

Check it out if you can.

I see Liam is in full blown waffle mode. So predictable.

#733   2013/01/14 06:36PM
    psych

yes beach girl- I really don't want to see Liam dead but he certainly isn't living an authentic life so will continue to make himself and others miserable. Once he figures out how to live and do what makes him happy, everyone else will be also, well except Bill. Even Hope and Steffy, would be a lot happier if the waffler would just decide and commit to something.
    I really thought when he heard about what Bill had done, that would have been his motivation to change, but nope, not even that.

#734   2013/01/14 06:55PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote psych: yes beach girl- I really don't want to see Liam dead but he certainly isn't living an authentic life so will continue to make himself and others miserable. Once he figures out how to live and do what makes him happy, everyone else will be also, well except Bill. Even Hope and Steffy, would be a lot happier if the waffler would just decide and commit to something.
    I really thought when he heard about what Bill had done, that would have been his motivation to change, but nope, not even that.

I so agree with you, psych. He needs to figure himself out and what he wants or he will continue hurting everyone involved including himself unless maybe he gets some sort of sick pleasure out of it. LOL...I keep waiting for the Liam is really conning everyone plot.

Does he even have his own personality...maybe jmo and/or bias against him but he seems to morph into being like whichever girl he is hanging out with or what they tell him he is like. No layers Liam.

Nothing seems to motivate Liam to change. He is the one person (besides Bill) I feel has made no growth at all and doesn't seem to ever take responsibility for his part. He just stands there saying nothing while the girls apologize repeatedly for what they did or didn't do.

#735   2013/01/14 07:10PM
    gingerlily

Quote swamplady5: I can see Liam doing be stupid that He listen to her said to herself.. Hope hypocrite on Liam... The both of girls needs kick Liam out of their life Liam never know how to anti-weak! Lol

did u receive my email hon? love the avi by the way...he looks hot..lol

#736   2013/01/14 09:21PM
    Nicoletta

Quote talk: Everyone that knows me knows I can't stand Liam.
    Many, many months ago he went on my shoot list.
    He has done nothing to change my opinion of him and everything to reinforce it since them.
    I even shut my eyes when he is on screen.
    He gets younger by the day... and considering he has acted like a 15 year old when I first saw him. He must have reverted back to at least a 10 year old by now.
    I know some 10 year olds that are much more mature than Liam.

I have to say today when he was with Hope that I wanted to shut my eyes too.

#737   2013/01/16 08:35PM
    beachgirl02840

Did Liam really utter the words loyalty and integrity today... Uh, those ships sailed long ago...heck I don't even think they were ever in port.

Really can't believe he didn't burst into flames right then.

#738   2013/01/16 08:40PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: Did Liam really utter the words loyalty and integrity today... Uh, those ships sailed long ago...heck I don't even think they were ever in port.

LMAO make him combustible......

#739   2013/01/16 08:44PM
    beckyt

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Did Liam really utter the words loyalty and integrity today... Uh, those ships sailed long ago...heck I don't even think they were ever in port.

LMAO make him combustible......

I know right think this boy need therapy.

#740   2013/01/16 08:45PM
    txwildcat

Yes. He did. Quite unbelievable. I guess he thinks he's loyal because he stopped sexing up Hope. UGH.

« 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list