List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam thread...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam thread...

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 06:26PM, Views: 44508, Replies: 1288
    « 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:
    #721   2013/01/11 09:32PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    novemberrain72

Quote naturewoman: Oh I hope the writers don't have Steffy go away. Then, dumb Liam can't resist Hope & ends up sleeping with her. Before, even finding out Steffy is pregnant. But, Liam thinking he wants to reunite with Hope. Then Liam find out Steffy is pregnant, yet Steffy really loses the baby. Yet, another plan by Steffy.

Quote beachgirl02840: Liam is a weak, waffling wuss. I ifigured he would forgive Bill within 24 hours but geez was it even 24 minutes...maybe even seconds.

He seems to be staying with Steffy BUT she is leaving for Paris...big mistake...the boomerang boy who can't be alone will probably be doing what he does best...bounce back to the other. All it will probably take is a few adoring words from Hope, a kiss...

And again...I don't get why anyone would want to be with such a weak-minded wannabe man.

I don't think we have to worry about steffy dumping him but you never know with these writers. I just wish they would let Hope move on.
    Still don't see anything likable about him.

#722   2013/01/11 09:36PM
    talk

Everyone that knows me knows I can't stand Liam.
    Many, many months ago he went on my shoot list.
    He has done nothing to change my opinion of him and everything to reinforce it since them.
    I even shut my eyes when he is on screen.
    He gets younger by the day... and considering he has acted like a 15 year old when I first saw him. He must have reverted back to at least a 10 year old by now.
    I know some 10 year olds that are much more mature than Liam.

#723   2013/01/11 09:47PM
    novemberrain72

Quote talk: Everyone that knows me knows I can't stand Liam.
    He has done nothing to change my opinion of him and everything to reinforce it since them.
    He gets younger by the day... and considering he has acted like a 15 year old when I first saw him. He must have reverted back to at least a 10 year old by now.

I hear you loud and clear. Have never cared for him he was ok at first. I really started to despise him when he put Hopes ring on steffys finger five seconds after she took it off. It keeps getting worse each day.
    Wonder how many anti liam fans we will have next week when he cheats on ,Steffy.

#724   2013/01/11 10:07PM
    notahottie

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote talk: Everyone that knows me knows I can't stand Liam.

I hear you loud and clear. Have never cared for him he was ok at first. I really started to despise him when he put Hopes ring on steffys finger five seconds after she took it off. It keeps getting worse each day.
    Wonder how many anti liam fans we will have next week when he cheats on ,Steffy.

Not sure how many Liam fans there are right now I really wish this guy would grow a pair or get a backbone or just man up for crying out loud. Steffy has always been way to good for him but with the slim pickins there are on this soap I could stomach him when he was with Steffy. He professes his loyalty to Steffy...What A Joke!

#725   2013/01/13 11:46PM
    gingerlily

Quote naturewoman: This whole soap doesn't make sense. Now, Bill knows he can do whatever he wants to & Liam will always forgive him. Just, stab himself again. Hope, needs to stay clear of Liam. For many reasons! No. 1 is because Liam is not loyal. He's not man up to tell Hope, I'm staying with Steffy. He's leading Hope on. I also, feel that Liam doesn't want to hurt Steffy, again. Hope, needs to get away from Liam. With a father like Bill. Bill would continue doing what Bill always does. If Liam even thinks about going back to Liam, Bill will do it again. Hope is the one that always pays for it. So I hope the writers, finally make Hope move on. Find herself a new love. Please

Quote Hopeyougogirl:
    Quote sodaksue: After today, I hate him. How can he forgive Bill so easily. Put back on the leash, and how can he tell steffy he 'understands why she did what she did'? Grow a backbone! He is a using, niave, immature,hormone overfilled,pushover, stupid jerk! I hate him. How dare he discount so quickly all the manipuations. I hate him!

You and me both. Maybe he's stupid and crazy. He needs to join his dad and Steffy in the lunatic club....just yesterday he was all upset and angry at his dad's evil deeds, then Bill pulled the crazy stunt and now they are back father/son like nothing happened.

lol

#726   2013/01/13 11:58PM
    novemberrain72

Looks like waffle boy is back at it. What these two girls sees in him is still a mystery. I wish they both would kick his loser azz to the curb. His best bet would be to join a swingers club where can meet someone who has his beliefs. I don't think there is a ounce of redemption left in him.

#727   2013/01/14 02:15AM
    stopthemadness

I have to say when liam told hope about what his dad did and liam defended him, she had a look on her face as if to say WTF so I'm calling it now I think hope is playing liam now !! just to get him back and then when steffy finds out hope is going to dump liam

#728   2013/01/14 04:07AM
    Love Triangle

Liam is worst character on B&B he is spineless no intelligence and a complete loser

#729   2013/01/14 11:16AM
    swamplady5

I can see Liam doing be stupid that He listen to her said to herself.. Hope hypocrite on Liam... The both of girls needs kick Liam out of their life Liam never know how to anti-weak! Lol

#730   2013/01/14 12:36PM
    novemberrain72

Quote stopthemadness: I have to say when liam told hope about what his dad did and liam defended him, she had a look on her face as if to say WTF so I'm calling it now I think hope is playing liam now !! just to get him back and then when steffy finds out hope is going to dump liam

That would be true justice . He has done his fair share of hurt . No matter who is your fav . they can both do better . It's time for waffle boy to pay.

« 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list