List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:41AM, Views: 80494, Replies: 1729
    « 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:
    #711   2013/01/10 08:53PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    sodaksue

After today, I hate him. How can he forgive Bill so easily. Put back on the leash, and how can he tell steffy he 'understands why she did what she did'? Grow a backbone! He is a using, niave, immature,hormone overfilled,pushover, stupid jerk! I hate him. How dare he discount so quickly all the manipuations. I hate him!

#712   2013/01/10 08:54PM
    Boldlover

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote stopthemadness: I have said this before this guy needs to get a pair and grow a brain and maybe get some glasses how did he see blood their was none not even on the sword

And while he's at it he better buy himself a blowup doll with Steffy going to be away since he doesn't like being alone.

Bahaha, Yes but I bet that blowup doll would be a blonde that he would call Hope.

#713   2013/01/10 08:54PM
    Hopeyougogirl

LMAO.

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote stopthemadness: I have said this before this guy needs to get a pair and grow a brain and maybe get some glasses how did he see blood their was none not even on the sword

And while he's at it he better buy himself a blowup doll with Steffy going to be away since he doesn't like being alone.

#714   2013/01/10 09:02PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Quote sodaksue: After today, I hate him. How can he forgive Bill so easily. Put back on the leash, and how can he tell steffy he 'understands why she did what she did'? Grow a backbone! He is a using, niave, immature,hormone overfilled,pushover, stupid jerk! I hate him. How dare he discount so quickly all the manipuations. I hate him!

You and me both. Maybe he's stupid and crazy. He needs to join his dad and Steffy in the lunatic club....just yesterday he was all upset and angry at his dad's evil deeds, then Bill pulled the crazy stunt and now they are back father/son like nothing happened.

#715   2013/01/11 07:11PM
    beachgirl02840

LESS LIAM, MORE THORNE!!!!!!!

#716   2013/01/11 07:15PM
    novemberrain72

Are we supposed to believe this idiot is ready to be a dad . He can't do anything by himself without daddys permission. Better hope steffy does not have complications during her pregnancy little boy blue can't function without it.

#717   2013/01/11 07:31PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote novemberrain72: Are we supposed to believe this idiot is ready to be a dad . He can't do anything by himself without daddys permission. Better hope steffy does not have complications during her pregnancy little boy blue can't function without it.

Liam as a dad is laughable. There are times when he and Steffy are talking and I'm like that's something a parent(Steffy) would say to their kid(Liam) or kid to their parent. Liam is very immature and prob why he is treated as a kid at times by Steffy. I know it's supposed to be teasing banter but it doesn't always come across that way.

#718   2013/01/11 09:08PM
    naturewoman

But, this is what the writers like to do. First, be with Steffy. Then, back to his 'true love' Hope. I have hated Liam, ever since what happen in Italy. I was really praying that Hope didn't give Liam another chance & want him back. I didn't want Hope & Liam together any longer. It was hard, because I use to think, they were the perfect couple. But, now I just want him to stay with Steffy. But, I sure wish he would be loyal now to her. I dislike Steffy, but I'm tired of seeing these girls protrayed as weak. I really can't stand seeing Liam.

It's not really that he wants to stay with Steffy. I could accept that. It's just how weak he was. I was so excited to see Bill and Steffy finally go down. But, Liam forgave so easily. I don't get that. I never even got why Liam even went for Steffy. After all that she's done. I honestly, just don't know how he can be so weak. This soap is not making any sense. Bill stabbing himself like that. I getting fed up & will probably stop watching this soap. I just check in here to see what's happening.

Quote sodaksue: After today, I hate him. How can he forgive Bill so easily. Put back on the leash, and how can he tell steffy he 'understands why she did what she did'? Grow a backbone! He is a using, niave, immature,hormone overfilled,pushover, stupid jerk! I hate him. How dare he discount so quickly all the manipuations. I hate him!

#719   2013/01/11 09:13PM
    naturewoman

This whole soap doesn't make sense. Now, Bill knows he can do whatever he wants to & Liam will always forgive him. Just, stab himself again. Hope, needs to stay clear of Liam. For many reasons! No. 1 is because Liam is not loyal. He's not man up to tell Hope, I'm staying with Steffy. He's leading Hope on. I also, feel that Liam doesn't want to hurt Steffy, again. Hope, needs to get away from Liam. With a father like Bill. Bill would continue doing what Bill always does. If Liam even thinks about going back to Liam, Bill will do it again. Hope is the one that always pays for it. So I hope the writers, finally make Hope move on. Find herself a new love. Please

Quote Hopeyougogirl:

You and me both. Maybe he's stupid and crazy. He needs to join his dad and Steffy in the lunatic club....just yesterday he was all upset and angry at his dad's evil deeds, then Bill pulled the crazy stunt and now they are back father/son like nothing happened.

#720   2013/01/11 09:22PM
    naturewoman

Oh I hope the writers don't have Steffy go away. Then, dumb Liam can't resist Hope & ends up sleeping with her. Before, even finding out Steffy is pregnant. But, Liam thinking he wants to reunite with Hope. Then Liam find out Steffy is pregnant, yet Steffy really loses the baby. Yet, another plan by Steffy.

Quote beachgirl02840: Liam is a weak, waffling wuss. I figured he would forgive Bill within 24 hours but geez was it even 24 minutes...maybe even seconds.

He seems to be staying with Steffy BUT she is leaving for Paris...big mistake...the boomerang boy who can't be alone will probably be doing what he does best...bounce back to the other. All it will probably take is a few adoring words from Hope, a kiss...

And again...I don't get why anyone would want to be with such a weak-minded wannabe man.

« 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list