List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:41AM, Views: 80173, Replies: 1729
    « 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:
    #511   2012/08/15 07:18PM
    Re: HATE Liam the Turd thread...
    gingerlily

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Too bad he didn't stumble into the pool he was partying at and woke up at. Stupid is as stupid does.

great quote from forrester gump......LMAO

Since we're citing that movie, can Liam please get shot in the arse?

I got shot in the butt want to see.....LOL

#512   2012/08/16 01:13PM
    gingerlily

Bringing Forward

#513   2012/08/16 07:46PM
    gingerlily

He looked dumb the way he danced.....he needs dance lessons

#514   2012/08/16 08:58PM
    NicoleAM

Ok, I offically really, really hate Liam now. Where do I begin? He looked like he was having an epileptic fit! That was not dancing, nor was it charming or cute! I am almost sure he's bipolar. SC's acting tone has changed slightly and if that's where they eventually take Liam's character, I wouldn't be surprised. Oh and dear goodness the HAIR...seriously? Ugh, I hate him.

#515   2012/08/16 09:03PM
    gingerlily

Quote NicoleAM: Ok, I offically really, really hate Liam now. Where do I begin? He looked like he was having an epileptic fit! That was not dancing, nor was it charming or cute! I am almost sure he's bipolar. SC's acting tone has changed slightly and if that's where they eventually take Liam's character, I wouldn't be surprised. Oh and dear goodness the HAIR...seriously? Ugh, I hate him.

LOL maybe he should have colored it blue.....or pink???? just had to add a little humor to it....

#516   2012/08/16 09:08PM
    NicoleAM

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote NicoleAM: Ok, I offically really, really hate Liam now. Where do I begin? He looked like he was having an epileptic fit! That was not dancing, nor was it charming or cute! I am almost sure he's bipolar. SC's acting tone has changed slightly and if that's where they eventually take Liam's character, I wouldn't be surprised. Oh and dear goodness the HAIR...seriously? Ugh, I hate him.

LOL maybe he should have colored it blue.....or pink???? just had to add a little humor to it....

Hahaha bright pink would've fit him perfectly! But he couldn't even stick to ONE color. He had to put that little bit of red in it. He's a waffler even with his own hair lol!

#517   2012/08/16 09:09PM
    gingerlily

Quote NicoleAM:
    Quote gingerlily:

Hahaha bright pink would've fit him perfectly! But he couldn't even stick to ONE color. He had to put that little bit of red in it. He's a waffler even with his own hair lol!

LOL

#518   2012/08/17 09:28PM
    beachgirl02840

There is this We Hate Liam Spencer video on the World of B&B messageboard linked from Youtube...

Holy Crap! I almost felt bad for Liam but really I feel bad for SC. IDK maybe even he would get a laugh out of it. It's really nothing we all haven't said here or in other threads but all put together like that...just wow.

It even had a post from this board in the video.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 09:29PM
    #519   2012/08/18 11:09PM
    NicoleAM

Quote beachgirl02840: There is this We Hate Liam Spencer video on the World of B&B messageboard linked from Youtube...

Holy Crap! I almost felt bad for Liam but really I feel bad for SC. IDK maybe even he would get a laugh out of it. It's really nothing we all haven't said here or in other threads but all put together like that...just wow.

I feel really bad for Scott Clifton because in my opinion, he's a great actor, but he has to play such a moron! His soap characters (Dylan, GH and Schuler, OLTL) always end up becoming hated. Well, Schuler a lot more than Dylan. Anyway, I hate Liam and wish they'd give him a pair already because he really needs to grow some.

#520   2012/08/18 11:21PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote NicoleAM:
    Quote beachgirl02840: There is this We Hate Liam Spencer video on the World of B&B messageboard linked from Youtube...

I feel really bad for Scott Clifton because in my opinion, he's a great actor, but he has to play such a moron! His soap characters (Dylan, GH and Schuler, OLTL) always end up becoming hated. Well, Schuler a lot more than Dylan. Anyway, I hate Liam and wish they'd give him a pair already because he really needs to grow some.

I will have to check the video out and this is my first soap seeing SC, so had nothing to compare him to. I didn't realize that he always becomes the hated character. He sure is doing a bang up job here and agree he needs to grow some.

I officially hate him and hope you don't mind if I join you guys on this thread. I have said so on other threads, but this is my first post (I think) on here.

« 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list