List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 06:41AM, Views: 85023, Replies: 1752
    « 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:
    #1171   2013/07/19 10:44AM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    NinaBee

I want this character dead. He is unredeemable. Ridge was never like this. Why anyone would want either girl with him is beyond me. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

#1172   2013/07/19 11:04AM
    SoapsRCrazy

Why won't someone hold him down, shoot him up with Lithium or something and get him help for his two personalities? HE NEEDS HELP PEOPLE! Why can't anyone else see it but me? He's mixed up, dumbed-down, confused, crazy, gone off the deep end ..... whatever you want to call it but his left hand doesn't know what his right hand is doing. HELP HIM

#1173   2013/07/19 11:52AM
    NinaBee

Quote SoapsRCrazy: Why won't someone hold him down, shoot him up with Lithium or something and get him help for his two personalities? HE NEEDS HELP PEOPLE! Why can't anyone else see it but me? He's mixed up, dumbed-down, confused, crazy, gone off the deep end ..... whatever you want to call it but his left hand doesn't know what his right hand is doing. HELP HIM

Forget helping him because he is beyond repair. I've had enough of him. Poor SC, said that he didn't want the character to be hated but he is. I despise Liam. No man is that wishy washy reel or real.

#1174   2013/07/19 02:23PM
    NinaBee

After everything he has done to both girls, why isn't this thread constantly on the first page? Liam is a POS.

#1175   2013/07/20 08:46PM
    Aquarius19

Quote NinaBee: After everything he has done to both girls, why isn't this thread constantly on the first page? Liam is a POS.

NinaBee Lame is worthless.I hope Steffy never takes him back.

#1176   2013/07/20 09:11PM
    missing atwt

Quote NinaBee: After everything he has done to both girls, why isn't this thread constantly on the first page? Liam is a POS.

I try to pretend he isn't there hoping he will vanish .

#1177   2013/07/21 06:07AM
    Aquarius19

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote SoapsRCrazy: Why won't someone hold him down, shoot him up with Lithium or something and get him help for his two personalities? HE NEEDS HELP PEOPLE! Why can't anyone else see it but me? He's mixed up, dumbed-down, confused, crazy, gone off the deep end ..... whatever you want to call it but his left hand doesn't know what his right hand is doing. HELP HIM

Forget helping him because he is beyond repair. I've had enough of him. Poor SC, said that he didn't want the character to be hated but he is. I despise Liam. No man is that wishy washy reel or real.

I agree NinaBee liam is DISGUSTING and PATHETIC and there is NOTHING decent about his behavior.Bell and his Bias S/Lines and this spinless male Liam to me there is nothing manly about him

#1178   2013/07/21 08:52AM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Unless Liam made a pit stop to get a quickie divorce say in Mexico, he is acting like a polygamist.

#1179   2013/07/22 08:54AM
    Aquarius19

Quote NinaBee: I want this character dead. He is unredeemable. Ridge was never like this. Why anyone would want either girl with him is beyond me. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

I agree and to me he is already gone(dead).What a horrible waffler who deserves HEART BREAK from now on

#1180   2013/07/22 09:58AM
    saclean

I can't stand this indecisive little turd. He is becoming another character that this soap can do without. You can't tell one woman that you love them and want to make the relationship work and two seconds later tell someone else the exact same thing. Someone should push him off his balcony at home. He is plain nasty.

« 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list