List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?

Started by NoUdidnt at 2011/12/28 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2011/12/29 09:56PM, Views: 3148, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2011/12/28 03:44PM
    Re: Wow How much weight did Hope lose for Cabo?
    IngaOlaf

Quote KungFuSion:
    Quote steffywillsuckit:
    Quote LadyBucks:
    Quote NoUdidnt: Does anyone know how much weight KM lost for the Cabo shoot? I thought her face looked so much thinner, but when they were showing her HFTF pictures her weight loss showed. She has Demi Moore type cheeks now. Even more important anyone know how she did it?

Will any one call her sticky yet?

Why would she be? Steffy was called sticky because she sticks to men. Hope does not do that.

Well it sure isn't for lack of TRYING!?

Dope should be called sticky, just because all she does is STICK HER TONGUE down every guys throat. The slutty little tease is a tramp.

That's vulgar! And off-topic...

#22   2011/12/28 03:45PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote NoUdidnt: Sorry for any confusion, I thought her FACE looked alot thinner (compared it to Demi Moore's.) Body can't say wardrobe has been criticized by both sides so I can't say she looks thinner. Hope use to have the highlight your smile rounder cheeks, they look more sunk in. I'm sure even the guys worked with a trainer more preparing for their Cabo scenes. Maybe it's lighting, but when compared to the older pictures, her FACE looked thinner.

I think KM has a great body, but unfortunately like so many women, probably struggle to keep her weight off. I have never thought of her as being even slightly overweight, but I do realize that wadrobe does tend to dress her quite modest.

When she was on the Defenders about a year ago, she looked slim in her bikini shots...but we all know that when you are in TV, it is sometimes more than hinted that you lose weight when you know that a bikini or lingerie scene is coming up.

Even JMW who has the perfect body, I thought looked thinner when doing her lingerie scenes.

Either way, I would love to have either KM or JMW's body (of course, more so JMWs body ).... as they both have beautiful bodies.

#23   2011/12/28 03:51PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote NoUdidnt: Sorry for any confusion, I thought her FACE looked alot thinner (compared it to Demi Moore's.) Body can't say wardrobe has been criticized by both sides so I can't say she looks thinner. Hope use to have the highlight your smile rounder cheeks, they look more sunk in. I'm sure even the guys worked with a trainer more preparing for their Cabo scenes. Maybe it's lighting, but when compared to the older pictures, her FACE looked thinner.

I think KM has a great body, but unfortunately like so many women, probably struggle to keep her weight off. I have never thought of her as being even slightly overweight, but I do realize that wadrobe does tend to dress her quite modest.

When she was on the Defenders about a year ago, she looked slim in her bikini shots...but we all know that when you are in TV, it is sometimes more than hinted that you lose weight when you know that a bikini or lingerie scene is coming up.

Even JMW who has the perfect body, I thought looked thinner when doing her lingerie scenes.

Either way, I would love to have either KM or JMW's body (of course, more so JMWs body ).... as they both have beautiful bodies.

ME TOO!! I'd love to know how they lost the weight New Years Resolution time coming up and I'd love the tips!

#24   2011/12/28 03:59PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

ME TOO!! I'd love to know how they lost the weight New Years Resolution time coming up and I'd love the tips!

Maybe they do that HCG, 500 calories a day diet where you lose a pound a day. It works, but it is easy to gain the weight back after you come off of it.

I have heard it's the new rage in dieting.

#25   2011/12/28 04:02PM
    KatieKay

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Maybe they do that HCG, 500 calories a day diet where you lose a pound a day. It works, but it is easy to gain the weight back after you come off of it.

I have heard it's the new rage in dieting.

I have a friend who's lost over 60 pounds on that - but she says it's expensive and I think it's too restrictive!

#26   2011/12/28 04:02PM
    vicc

KM did NOT appear to have lost weight, also Hope is a modest dresser most of the time...
    Hope and Brooke have the best figures on B&B, next is Katie...
    nice to see Hope enjoying her look without feeling the need to have a spray tan...
    btw...where are the comments regarding Steffy constantly kissing Liam now...she looks to do it too much due to being insecure--and we know why...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/28 04:08PM
    #27   2011/12/28 04:04PM
    KungFuSion

Because even if she starves herself she still will never be toned or healthy looking like Steffy. That takes muscle tone. You can't have a hot body if you are not firm. It isn't how much you weigh.

#28   2011/12/28 04:05PM
    Trish12

Quote vicc: KM did NOT appear to have lost weight, also Hope is a modest dresser most of the time...
    nice to see Hope enjoying her look without feeling the need to have a spray tan...

Nice way to bach all the other actresses. You are so trasnparent, you are in love with the actresses who play Logans.

#29   2011/12/28 04:10PM
    IngaOlaf

If the camera, as it is said, puts 20 lbs on you, that puts Hope well within the "slender" category, and Steffy anorexic-looking...

#30   2011/12/28 04:15PM
    vicc

Quote Trish12:
    Quote vicc: KM did NOT appear to have lost weight, also Hope is a modest dresser most of the time...

Nice way to bach all the other actresses. You are so trasnparent, you are in love with the actresses who play Logans.

That is so very funny...I did not "bach" anyone, and do you realize how ridiculous it is for you to say that I am transparent and in love with actresses...get a grip...
    if it makes you feel better--I think Taylor and Steffy are very attractive as well as others...
    it is called an opinion, and obviously it is different than yours.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/28 04:18PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list