List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WILL HOPE AND LIAM REALLY REUNITE - AFTER ALL THIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WILL HOPE AND LIAM REALLY REUNITE - AFTER ALL THIS

Started by longtime viewer at 2011/12/20 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2011/12/22 10:37AM, Views: 1886, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/12/20 01:19PM
    WILL HOPE AND LIAM REALLY REUNITE - AFTER ALL THIS
    longtime viewer

Hope really is a dope. I do not like the name bashing and all that but c'mon - how can she have ANY pride. She even said she cannot stand to think about all the sex between Liam and Steffy yet she is fully prepared to take him back WHENEVER?!? Brooke is encouraging this too!
    This is by far the lowest self esteemed character to ever grace this show. What a role model indeed.

#2   2011/12/20 01:25PM
    Re: WILL HOPE AND LIAM REALLY REUNITE - AFTER ALL THIS
    bandbforever

Quote longtime viewer: Hope really is a dope. I do not like the name bashing and all that but c'mon - how can she have ANY pride. She even said she cannot stand to think about all the sex between Liam and Steffy yet she is fully prepared to take him back WHENEVER?!? Brooke is encouraging this too!
    This is by far the lowest self esteemed character to ever grace this show. What a role model indeed.

Crazy how she didn't want Oliver because he slept with her mom but she'll take her step sister's llover/hubby....

#3   2011/12/20 01:27PM
    beachgirl02840

Hope grew up hearing and was kind of like brainwashed into the whole "destiny-love" is what the endgame is no matter what. This fairytale thinking is okay for a kid but I hope she grows out of it and soon. I know Brooke didn't and I guess it ultimately worked for her but whew what a journey it took to get there. If I were Brooke I wouldn't want my daughter to follow the path I did.

To answer your question....I fear they will reunite.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/20 01:27PM
    #4   2011/12/20 01:27PM
    lovinthesoaps

Given how Hope and Liam split, I dont think we have seen the last of this couple. I dont get the big deal about him sleeping with Steffy. Its not like he was a virgin when he proposed to Hope. I just think Hope doesnt like to think about the man she loves doing it with another...... I dont think anyone does. But I think she is looking at the bigger picture which is how much she loves Liam.

I dont see how her refusing to give up on Liam shows she has low self esteem. If she did, I would think she would be throwing herself at not only Liam but any man for attention to feel like she was wanted. I dont see that. I see a girl who has decided she isnt ready to give up what she believes is true love.

#5   2011/12/20 01:34PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote lovinthesoaps: Given how Hope and Liam split, I dont think we have seen the last of this couple. I dont get the big deal about him sleeping with Steffy. Its not like he was a virgin when he proposed to Hope. I just think Hope doesnt like to think about the man she loves doing it with another...... I dont think anyone does. But I think she is looking at the bigger picture which is how much she loves Liam.

I dont see how her refusing to give up on Liam shows she has low self esteem. If she did, I would think she would be throwing herself at not only Liam but any man for attention to feel like she was wanted. I dont see that. I see a girl who has decided she isnt ready to give up what she believes is true love.

ITA, good post and I enjoyed reading it as it made a lot of sense. Thank you!

#6   2011/12/20 01:36PM
    Izitjo

Quote lovinthesoaps: Given how Hope and Liam split, I dont think we have seen the last of this couple. I dont get the big deal about him sleeping with Steffy. Its not like he was a virgin when he proposed to Hope. I just think Hope doesnt like to think about the man she loves doing it with another...... I dont think anyone does. But I think she is looking at the bigger picture which is how much she loves Liam.

I don't think her low self esteem is a by product of giving up on Liam.
    It is however directly connected to her insistance on loving a man that betrayed her trust in so many ways, on many different occasions.

I would think his continued involvement with Steffy is a clear betrayal, nevermind his cheating during his courtship of her AND his marriage to Steffy a few days after she broke up with him.

I would think someone with a sense of self worth wouldn't want someone that did as many rotten things as Liam has done to Hope, but hey...he's her destiny so she'll ignore her beliefs and her conscience to get her destiny back and worry about the root cause of Liams infidelities later.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/20 01:39PM
    #7   2011/12/20 01:40PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote Izitjo:

I don't think her low self esteem is a by product of giving up on Liam.
    It is however directly connect to her insistance on loving a man that betrayed her trust in so many ways, on many different occasions.

I would think his continued involvement with Steffy is a clear betrayal, nevermind his cheating during his courtship of her AND his marriage to Steffy a few days after she broke up with him.

I would think someone with a sense of self worth wouldn't want someone that did as many rotten things as Liam has done to Hope, but hey...he's her destiny so she'll ignore her beliefs and her conscience to get her destiny back and worry about the root cause of Liams infidelities later.

I do agree that Liam's betrayal goes way beyond Steffy. I just think that Hope is not thinking about all that right now. She is only wanting the life she thought she would have with Liam and with him giving her the puppy dog eyes, she isnt thinking so much about his part in all this. Thats why I do believe that when these two are thrown back together it will not work. Too much water under the bridge. Then again, I have thought that about Brooke and Ridge for years, lol.

#8   2011/12/20 01:41PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote grandpadanucci:

ITA, good post and I enjoyed reading it as it made a lot of sense. Thank you!

thanks

#9   2011/12/20 01:44PM
    bandbforever

I don't have a problem with Hope but I think Steffy is better suited to Liam. Hope told him what she needed but remember, Liam also told her what he needed. A relationship is about compromise. Bill was right, Hope ran that relationship and Liam had to play to her tune. Steffy was really there for him....helping him in ANY and EVERY way she could. Plus she didn't try to make him conform....people don't like being caged. Hope's fairy tale ideology is just that...a fairy tale. In the real world, it takes more than love to make a relationship work. Steffy is a real partner, she wants to meet all Liam's needs, not just have her own met. I think Hope is a sweet girl but she has to grow up and get up on reality. If she wants Liam back she is gonna have to prove that

#10   2011/12/20 01:53PM
    Trish12

Quote bandbforever:
    Quote longtime viewer: Hope really is a dope. I do not like the name bashing and all that but c'mon - how can she have ANY pride. She even said she cannot stand to think about all the sex between Liam and Steffy yet she is fully prepared to take him back WHENEVER?!? Brooke is encouraging this too!

Crazy how she didn't want Oliver because he slept with her mom but she'll take her step sister's llover/hubby....

This is what I find funny with Hope. Oliver I think loves her more than Liam, and I think the wall sex was an honest mistake with him. I think the only reason she wants Liam back it's because he turned to Steffy and choose to stay. This says alot about Hopes personality and morals. If Oliver had turned to Steffy, Hope probably would have done the same.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list