List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam leaving steffy for hope.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam leaving steffy for hope.

Started by 11aces at 2011/12/16 06:37PM
    Latest post: 2011/12/18 03:48PM, Views: 2664, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/12/16 06:37PM
    Liam leaving steffy for hope.
    11aces

Wow, so liam just told katie that he was running to hope to be with her when he learned the truth about the gondola, and it was only after what thomas said to him that he decided to stay with steffy.

I hope steffy got thomas an extra special present this year, she owes him big time.

#2   2011/12/16 06:47PM
    Re: Liam leaving steffy for hope.
    Izitjo

Quote 11aces: Wow, so liam just told katie that he was running to hope to be with her when he learned the truth about the gondola, and it was only after what thomas said to him that he decided to stay with steffy.

I hope steffy got thomas an extra special present this year, she owes him big time.

He said he didn't want to keep hurting Hope...IF he had been going to leave Steffy for Hope he wouldn't have BEEN hurting her so I think you're reading more into his statement then he meant.
    I think he meant he was going to talk to Hope and heard Thomas when he said you'll be hurting her so he choose not to.

No gifts for Thomas yet..Hope is still on the hunt isn't she.

#3   2011/12/16 07:55PM
    Nichole43119

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote 11aces: Wow, so liam just told katie that he was running to hope to be with her when he learned the truth about the gondola, and it was only after what thomas said to him that he decided to stay with steffy.

He said he didn't want to keep hurting Hope...IF he had been going to leave Steffy for Hope he wouldn't have BEEN hurting her so I think you're reading more into his statement then he meant.
    I think he meant he was going to talk to Hope and heard Thomas when he said you'll be hurting her so he choose not to.

I agree. I noticed that comment of not wanting to hurt Hope too. Like the PP stated, if he was going to tell Hope that it was over with between Steffy & him, he wouldn't have let Thomas stop him. He was going to tell her the truth & then tell her that it didnt' change anything. That's why he stopped.

#4   2011/12/16 10:49PM
    jhuston

Well reading Liam's Character Bio it says he loves them both. Hes not ready to let Steffy go but he also doesn't want to let Hope completely go. Did you see the scene in the office after he saw the new campaign with Hope and Thomas plus he almost told Hope he still loved her yet he keeps staying with Steffy. This whole thing stinks. I like Hope and I don't like Steffy however I am so ready for Hope to move on. Who would want a guy like Liam anyway? What a loser! Now they are just leading up to Liam leaving Steffy anyway. In soaps love never last forever, everyone is related to everyone, and everyone sleeps with everyone.

Hope please stop hanging on to someone who is so not worth it. Plus everyone keeps baging on her about Liam. Steffy has went after married and unavailable men all thee time on this show. That is all she is! Miss I want what everyone else has. Sorry I know she has fans. I guess everyone has their won likes and views on this thing. I guess what I am saying is I don't like how the writers are writing this;-(

#5   2011/12/16 11:09PM
    Izitjo

Quote jhuston: Well reading Liam's Character Bio it says he loves them both. Hes not ready to let Steffy go but he also doesn't want to let Hope completely go. Did you see the scene in the office after he saw the new campaign with Hope and Thomas plus he almost told Hope he still loved her yet he keeps staying with Steffy. This whole thing stinks. I like Hope and I don't like Steffy however I am so ready for Hope to move on. Who would want a guy like Liam anyway? What a loser! Now they are just leading up to Liam leaving Steffy anyway. In soaps love never last forever, everyone is related to everyone, and everyone sleeps with everyone.

Hope please stop hanging on to someone who is so not worth it. Plus everyone keeps baging on her about Liam. Steffy has went after married and unavailable men all thee time on this show. That is all she is! Miss I want what everyone else has. Sorry I know she has fans. I guess everyone has their won likes and views on this thing. I guess what I am saying is I don't like how the writers are writing this;-(

Aww, thank you and don't be sorry.
    LOL Don't like Steffy...it's good to hear descent, besides you have a point about this whole writers thing. if they were going to have Liam marry Steffy they should have at least kept Hope a good girl. Now the only thing to debate is degrees of immorality.

#6   2011/12/16 11:31PM
    bbfan23

Quote jhuston: Well reading Liam's Character Bio it says he loves them both. Hes not ready to let Steffy go but he also doesn't want to let Hope completely go. Did you see the scene in the office after he saw the new campaign with Hope and Thomas plus he almost told Hope he still loved her yet he keeps staying with Steffy. This whole thing stinks. I like Hope and I don't like Steffy however I am so ready for Hope to move on. Who would want a guy like Liam anyway? What a loser! Now they are just leading up to Liam leaving Steffy anyway. In soaps love never last forever, everyone is related to everyone, and everyone sleeps with everyone.

No apologies needed from this Steffy fan; I much appreciate your opinion and the manner it was expressed As Izitjo said, it's a matter of degrees of wrongness/immorality... which is for another thread. Strange how a soap can get the viewers to interpret the events in such a different manner!

And yes, for some reason, the writers have this need for making the viewers want to bang our heads on the wall with the way the characters act!!! A supposedly young, talented, intelligent woman like Hope panting after a piece of dump like Liam ... (same goes for Katie for Bill, Taylor for Ridge, Stephanie for Eric). I guess the only thing that makes sense to explain this senseless and derogatory behavior (on the women's part) is that they are not really in love with the men, that everything is a game to them, a matter of winning against their worst enemy. Thank goodness it's a soap!

#7   2011/12/17 12:29AM
    SamuraiJediS...

let Hope be a homewrecker, it just frees up steffy to go after and get her one true love... bill

#8   2011/12/17 12:36AM
    11aces

Quote Izitjo:

I guess we are seeing it differently then. Katie wanted to know why he didn't leave steffy when their marriage was all based on lies, and she knew how much he still loved hope, then katie asked him why he didn't just run right to hope, whe he found out the truth and he said in frustration I DID, but she was already kissing thomas when he got there.
    Then katie said so what, and he told her about the convo with thomas. Thomas was talking to liam about how much he had already hurt hope with what he had done, and trying to come back now is messing with her and hurting her, and not fair on her.
    So yeah going back to her was hurting, and messing with her,in liams mind, well thats the way I took it anyway.

#9   2011/12/17 12:38AM
    11aces

I like your post.

#10   2011/12/17 01:47PM
    LadyBucks

If Liam leaves Steffy, Haggie must be worried to dead. Then, Haggie will know her plan, and her hatred do not serve her well.

HAG will beg Liam to come back to Steffy to save her marriage that she intentionally destroyed!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list