List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?

Started by musclehulk at 2011/11/01 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2011/11/03 10:11PM, Views: 2010, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/11/01 06:15PM
    What happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?
    musclehulk

Could someone please tell me what happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?

All of a sudden for about a week now no more Liam, Hope and Steffi. Did the writers go on vacation? Is one of the actors sick, on vacation or get killed. Why did they completely stop this plot. It needs to go on. Bring it back. At least flash a notice that someone is sick, on vacation or has died.

This new old-fogie love is very anti-climatic compared to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot. I have basically turned off the TV when I see they are going to the old fogie love. Remember that Eric has to be in his 70s. Not interested. They had their love times. It's over. Even Ridge and Brooke are in their 50s but I have to say they hold their age pretty well - especially Brooke.

But to go to old fogie love after months of Hope, Liam and Steffi is a contrast I can't deal with.

They need to bring back the Hope, Liam and Steffi plot.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/01 06:17PM
    #2   2011/11/01 06:53PM
    Re: What happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?
    presbyterian1

they jump around a lot . they will get back to it

#3   2011/11/02 04:32AM
    Butterfield8

Hey!

Tune in next week!! Liam and Steffy on Monday are suppose to have a major blow out!!

I agree this week has been pretty slowwww!!! I think they are doing foreshadowing of what's to come!! Eric and Jackie will be together, Thorne/Rick/Thomas will go after Ridge, Thorne/Taylor will join forces, Brooke will be put in an impossible position between her son and husband!! So this could be really interesting or humdrum depending on how thw writers play it!

TC - B8

#4   2011/11/02 08:07AM
    helberry

Hey this slow week has got you waiting for more young love hasn't it? Yeah Eric is 70 something and Stephanie has never been all lovey dovey to him. The younger crowd hop from one to another so fast it makes the head spin snd the sexual tension is high. That is why we watch.

#5   2011/11/02 09:13AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote musclehulk: Could someone please tell me what happened to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot?

All of a sudden for about a week now no more Liam, Hope and Steffi. Did the writers go on vacation? Is one of the actors sick, on vacation or get killed. Why did they completely stop this plot. It needs to go on. Bring it back. At least flash a notice that someone is sick, on vacation or has died.

This new old-fogie love is very anti-climatic compared to the Liam, Hope and Steffi plot. I have basically turned off the TV when I see they are going to the old fogie love. Remember that Eric has to be in his 70s. Not interested. They had their love times. It's over. Even Ridge and Brooke are in their 50s but I have to say they hold their age pretty well - especially Brooke.

But to go to old fogie love after months of Hope, Liam and Steffi is a contrast I can't deal with.

They need to bring back the Hope, Liam and Steffi plot.

I was thinking what a relief, NO STEFFY !!!!
    I love Eric and Stephanie on the show, and happy to see them, along with Thorne and Ridge fighting. Loved seeing Jackie! Great shows! Sorry but that puppy love triangle was boring, and does it really matter who ends up with Liam, he is a loser. Move on to Fashion wars!

#6   2011/11/02 09:18AM
    BB Lover

They always jump around. In fact, I thought they spent more consecutive days on Hope, Liam & Steffy then they do most SLs!

#7   2011/11/02 09:22AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote BB Lover: They always jump around. In fact, I thought they spent more consecutive days on Hope, Liam & Steffy then they do most SLs!

I agree....I think we all were a little tired of seeing those same characters each day.

#8   2011/11/02 10:20AM
    NewOrleansFan

Me too, I was very tired of the Steffy/Liam/Hope show.

I do wish something more exciting would have been planned for this week. Setting up the Jackie/Eric plot is predictable. Eric is going to cheat on Stephanie. What else is new.
    And Ridge's reaction didn't make any sense. He cheated twice on Taylor and may have slept with Brooke when his father was married to her and I am not sure about this one but I think he cheated on Brooke too. Another character should taken the moral higher ground.

#9   2011/11/02 10:24AM
    lusciousbabe

Quote NewOrleansFan: Me too, I was very tired of the Steffy/Liam/Hope show.

I do wish something more exciting would have been planned for this week. Setting up the Jackie/Eric plot is predictable. Eric is going to cheat on Stephanie. What else is new.
    And Ridge's reaction didn't make any sense. He cheated twice on Taylor and may have slept with Brooke when his father was married to her and I am not sure about this one but I think he cheated on Brooke too. Another character should taken the moral higher ground.

I cannot believe I am defending Ridge but Ridge has never cheated on either Brooke or Taylor, he always been faithful to whoever he was married its only when he has broken up with the other woman or if he has been tricked that he cheats

#10   2011/11/02 10:31AM
    calliope

I am very happy to be watching some other characters. For months it has been this hokey Steffy/Lliam/Hope and bash Brooke/Taylor time. I am happy to see Jackie, Nick, Amber, Thorne, Stephanie, Eric and Rick for a change.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list