List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Kim Matula the most beautiful 20-30 something girl

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kim Matula the most beautiful 20-30 something girl

Started by The Neutral Poster at 2011/10/26 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/26 11:23AM, Views: 2028, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/10/26 06:54AM
    Kim Matula the most beautiful 20-30 something girl
    The Neutral ...

Kimberly Matula is the most beautiful 20-30 something actress that B&B has hands down and up. Next to her would be Kristolyn Llyod of course. I just love the fact that Kim has this natural beauty and her smile will melt your heart. Also in 30-40 age range the most beautiful actress would be Ashley Jones, and right after Ashley it would be Heather Tom, and Jennifer Gareis. I just love these magnificent and beautiful women and on the screen as well as in real life any man would be lucky to have them. To TPTB of B&B please never replace the beautiful and talented actresses because they are the key to make B&B very successful and I just love them all.

#2   2011/10/26 07:07AM
    Re: Kim Matula the most beautiful 20-30 something girl
    PosePosePose

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood clearly belongs in that group!
    You might not like the character but the actress is strikingly gorgeous and dynamic!

#3   2011/10/26 07:10AM
    Trish12

Quote PosePosePose: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood clearly belongs in that group!
    You might not like the character but the actress is strikingly gorgeous and dynamic!

Very well said, she is very attractive, but only if the post is about blonds, just asking.

#4   2011/10/26 07:20AM
    PosePosePose

Quote Trish12:
    Quote PosePosePose: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood clearly belongs in that group!

Very well said, she is very attractive, but only if the post is about blonds, just asking.

IMO, beauty most definately crosses over to the brunettes and redheads and whatever color one chooses to process their hair with! To say it doesn't wouldn't be very cool.

#5   2011/10/26 07:39AM
    grandpadanucci

She is what you call a girl you would want to take home to. Very beautiful, sweet, innocent and lovable! She is certainly no "vixen" type of a girl!

#6   2011/10/26 07:42AM
    Axl Rose

Hope is awesome, she's hot, I would do her for sure

#7   2011/10/26 08:42AM
    BB Lover

I will first admit that I am NOT a Steffy fan, but I do believe that JMW is a beautiful woman. I do think that Kimberly is more of a natural beauty and is just prettier. She has that "girl next door" look. Maybe "Steffy" storylines keep me from seeing JMW's true beauty because most of the time I want to smack her face. I do think she knows she's beautiful. She just has that cocky air to her.

But...we've also all got to admit...why the HECK do they fix her hair the way they do sometimes? I am not downing JMW at ALL, I just think some of the hairdos they put on her are not very attractive. And WHY did she chop off all of that gorgeous long hair? Unless it was all extensions and she went back to the length that it normally was. I thought it was the prettiest when it was long and wavy and not funked up. I also thought it was pretty pulled back over the last couple of days.

#8   2011/10/26 11:23AM
    Trisha555

Quote BB Lover: I will first admit that I am NOT a Steffy fan, but I do believe that JMW is a beautiful woman. I do think that Kimberly is more of a natural beauty and is just prettier. She has that "girl next door" look. Maybe "Steffy" storylines keep me from seeing JMW's true beauty because most of the time I want to smack her face. I do think she knows she's beautiful. She just has that cocky air to her.

But...we've also all got to admit...why the HECK do they fix her hair the way they do sometimes? I am not downing JMW at ALL, I just think some of the hairdos they put on her are not very attractive. And WHY did she chop off all of that gorgeous long hair? Unless it was all extensions and she went back to the length that it normally was. I thought it was the prettiest when it was long and wavy and not funked up. I also thought it was pretty pulled back over the last couple of days.

I just saw a interview of Jacqueline and it was her decision to cut her hair, but B&B went along with it. I like it. It is very sassy, but I like different styles any how. She said that she likes to switch it up. I think that she is stunning. Kim is pretty girl. I'd much rather talk about the characters.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list