List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...

Started by longtime viewer at 2011/10/22 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/25 04:48PM, Views: 4741, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/22 08:08AM
    SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...
    longtime viewer

According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2011/10/22 08:10AM
    Re: SOD SPOILER...HOPE GETS A NEW...
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote longtime viewer: According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be happy too.. I hope it isnt Thomas..

#3   2011/10/22 09:16AM
    RedFire75

Oh lawd, I too hope it isn't Thomas.

#4   2011/10/22 09:34AM
    LadyBucks

Quote longtime viewer: According to Soap Opera Digest (found on CBS.com) Hope gets a new love interest in November! So that means she and Liam dd NOT find a way to work it out. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Oh, no! There will be less viewers!

Ya, know what I mean!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/22 09:35AM
    #5   2011/10/22 09:40AM
    Mimigalore

Good, Hope is too good for the weakling Liam.

#6   2011/10/22 09:56AM
    LoganH8tr

Oh Goody...another Forrester male under the influence of dem HOgan crabs!!!!

I hope when Thomas pops Dope-fiend's cherry, he lets it slip how much better the berry sex was with her HO Momma!

Go on wit yo bad self Dope...go give it up to your brother! We know how you HOgans get an extra "O" when you are having incestuous-like sex! I just wonder if the incestuous like sex will be better with the son Thomazz or the daddy...Ridgeidiot

#7   2011/10/22 10:12AM
    bklynlady

Well you can stop gloating about it, because it already said what his motives are. Brother and sister are hand in hand. HAHA.

#8   2011/10/22 10:21AM
    grandpadanucci

That is good news b/c Hope will be a winner in the end. Hope will move on as she is sensible and will start a new life with a new man (it doesn't matter who it is so long as it is not Liam). Liam will be the loser as he will not be with the love of his life and Steffy will be miserable as she is in a marriage where her husband loves another woman!! I just can't wait to see this happen...good job writers!

#9   2011/10/22 10:21AM
    malayshia es...

Quote LoganH8tr: Oh Goody...another Forrester male under the influence of dem HOgan crabs!!!!

I hope when Thomas pops Dope-fiend's cherry, he lets it slip how much better the berry sex was with her HO Momma!

Go on wit yo bad self Dope...go give it up to your brother! We know how you HOgans get an extra "O" when you are having incestuous-like sex! I just wonder if the incestuous like sex will be better with the son Thomazz or the daddy...Ridgeidiot

Its tradition and Thomass has been itching to follow in footsteps of the Doormats that have come before him for quite sometime back when he start being a jealous insecure jerk to Steffy and treating his mother like crap and kissing Ho's A** during TABOO.

#10   2011/10/22 10:22AM
    PosePosePose

~)
    Is there going to be a collector's edition series coming out
    for the Cherry Jam that never gels?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list