List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Song on today's episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Song on today's episode

Started by HelloAMC at 2011/10/11 09:33PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/13 07:46PM, Views: 6254, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/10/11 09:33PM
    Song on today's episode
    HelloAMC

Does anyone know who sang the song "To Make You Feel My Love" on today's episode with Steffy and Liam's wedding ceremony atop the mountain? Someone said it was Adele, but it didn't sound "folksy" enough to be her. This singer had a softer, almost sweeter-sounding voice. I love Adele, just don't think it was her. I even looked the song up on youtube but could only find female artists like Trisha Yearwood and I'm pretty sure it wasn't her either. I think it's probably an independent-type artist, I am just curious who it is.

#2   2011/10/12 12:20PM
    Re: Song on today's episode
    carlotta1960

Sounded almost like Nora Jones to me but maybe not.

#3   2011/10/12 12:42PM
    michleigh

Hey...it was Adele from adele 19, but she was not singing it. You would have known for sure if it was her voice. great song i agree:)

#4   2011/10/12 12:47PM
    milenastef

Garth Brooks sang this song. It's from a mpovie but I forgot the name. It was something about Hope

#5   2011/10/13 06:56PM
    Star_Soaps

the song "to make you feel my love" was covered by a group called Bianca Moon...i read it on bold and beautiful updates cite. i can't find it tho on YouTube or iTunes cause i think bold and the beautiful has the rights to the cover from this group.

#6   2011/10/13 07:15PM
    Izitjo

You are all right. By Garth, Adele did a cover and B&B got the studio artist, probably because it's cheaper.
    I like Adeles version most.

#7   2011/10/13 07:46PM
    grandmarose

The movie was "Hope Floats" with Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr. There was another song by a Bianca Moon called "Just To Hold You" on Bold and Beautiful shown on 5/11/11.
    She does have a very beautiful voice, maybe she also sang "To Make You Feel My Love". That one is on youtube.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/13 07:48PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list