List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy Spencer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy Spencer

Started by Steffy rocks at 2011/10/08 05:34AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/08 11:27AM, Views: 811, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/10/08 05:34AM
    Steffy Spencer
    Steffy rocks

LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ?

#2   2011/10/08 06:04AM
    Re: Steffy Spencer
    grandpadanucci

Quote Steffy rocks: LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ?

Still is Bill and Steffy, so they didn't win. Still failed and hence, Sliam through more manipulation succeeded. I would have rather preferred Still as opposed to Sliam! Bill is more of Steffy's age and also character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/08 06:05AM
    #3   2011/10/08 06:09AM
    bbfan23

Quote Steffy rocks: LOLOLOL Bell sure does bring the LOLZ I gotta give him that STILL WON!!!!!!Wonder how they are going to celebrate poor HAG can you imagine Christmas dinners? LOOLOL What you are gonna do about it HAG ?

LOL!!! I can so imagine that X'mas dinner of the Spencers

Poor HAG:

-Steffy will be walking around Spencer in her face
    -Steffy will be walking around in HAG's office
    -Steffy will be in HAG's house
    -Steffy will be crying on Bill's shoulders (and Bill happily comforting her) if/when Liam goes ping-pong back to Hope
    -Steffy will be there for X'mas dinner, Sunday lunch etc. etc. etc.

HAG will have steam blowing out of ears and nostrils like those Looney-Tunes cartoons. Can we have another 'HAG HA moment'- pretty please writers

#4   2011/10/08 06:13AM
    scrappie

LOL...when Steffy and Liam come over to Christmas dinner, instead of a bottle of wine, Steffy can bring HAG a bottle of Nitroglycerin. On second thought....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/08 06:14AM
    #5   2011/10/08 06:23AM
    Steffy rocks

LOLOLOL You guys are killing me the fact that Steffy and HAG are now family is freaking hilarious LOLOLOLOL you can accuse Bell of everything but not of not having sense of humor LOLOLOLOL.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list