List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Watch out Liam pathetic Steffi is coming

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Watch out Liam pathetic Steffi is coming

Started by soapdiva1 at 2011/10/07 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/10 04:21AM, Views: 1019, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/07 11:56AM
    Watch out Liam pathetic Steffi is coming
    soapdiva1

She be coming around the mountain when she comes, LMAO I just had to say that, anyway here comes the lying bride so pathetic, run sticky better hurry up Liam's real love in right behind ya, I bet that shank does something to hurt Hope so she is to late, like mother like daughter just pathetic, liam will find out the truth sooner or later I for one cannot wait to see Sticky Steffy run to her mommie crying saying NOW I KNOW WHATS IT REALLY LIKE TO BE YOU (not yelling)

#2   2011/10/08 07:11AM
    Re: Watch out Liam pathetic Steffi is coming
    grandpadanucci

Quote hpennjr50:
    Quote soapdiva1: She be coming around the mountain when she comes, LMAO I just had to say that, anyway here comes the lying bride so pathetic, run sticky better hurry up Liam's real love in right behind ya, I bet that shank does something to hurt Hope so she is to late, like mother like daughter just pathetic, liam will find out the truth sooner or later I for one cannot wait to see Sticky Steffy run to her mommie crying saying NOW I KNOW WHATS IT REALLY LIKE TO BE YOU (not yelling)

Or, mommy Liam picked Hope over me.

Yes, mommy, I should never have teamed up with Bill and done what I did! How did I not know this wouldn't happen, cos I am stupid and I have become like you, going after men who are not available! Mommy dearest, help!

#3   2011/10/08 09:37PM
    ohioangel49

lol I love these post and they are right on the money

#4   2011/10/08 09:58PM
    Ruby Scarlett

She sure looked worried when she saw Hope in Aspen, didn't she. Oh no . . . run for the gondola. What a laugh!!!!

#5   2011/10/09 12:46AM
    judy_bo_booty

Liam bought her the ticket, so obviously he won't mind seeing her. too bad, so sad for Hopeless.

#6   2011/10/09 06:33AM
    Gator77

LOL, We ALl know exactly WHY he went to the top of the mountain!
    Watch out Liam, Steffy is going to ambush you! LMAO
    Liam, You LOSE!!!! Bwahahahaha
    He is just so _____________!!! Can't even think of the right word for him, in this entire scenario! Desperate, comes to mind, but that does not quite describe HIS actions, here!!
    Good word for Steffy !!! BEGGING a man! Ugh! She is above that, epecially when this so called man is really EASY to manipulate! Not much of a challenge for Steff!
    She will not hang in there for long!
    Poor Pathetic Liam!

#7   2011/10/09 11:36AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote judy_bo_booty: Liam bought her the ticket, so obviously he won't mind seeing her. too bad, so sad for Hopeless.

Yes, and to set the record straight, asked her to go shopping. Why? Isn't the answer obvious? Liam didn't want Steffy anywhere near the top of the mountain, but Oh! No, Steffy's insecurities took over, she had to stage a scene with Bill the pimp.

#8   2011/10/10 12:58AM
    judy_bo_booty

That is your opinion, not necessarily "the record".
    He didn't seem to be trying to get rid of her in the least. That is the record to me.

#9   2011/10/10 03:49AM
    11aces

Quote judy_bo_booty: Liam bought her the ticket, so obviously he won't mind seeing her. too bad, so sad for Hopeless.

Yes which makes it even funnier. When liam thought hope was up that mountain he was gonna go get his girl, and he didn't give a rats behind if steffy was there to see it or not.

He was going despite her objections, remember. Because she sure had some objections and didn't want him to go on the gondola.
    But did liam love steffy enough to not go up, no he told her to go off shopping or something hahahahaha.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list