List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: new married couple make love ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

new married couple make love ?

Started by BamaBaby32 at 2011/10/06 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/07 11:43AM, Views: 7660, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/06 11:02AM
    new married couple make love ?
    BamaBaby32

who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

#2   2011/10/06 11:06AM
    Re: new married couple make love ?
    Trisha555

Quote BamaBaby32: who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

Itdoes not say for the first time, unless you read that somewhere else.

#3   2011/10/06 11:11AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote Trisha555:
    Quote BamaBaby32: who is the new married couple that make love for the 1st time?

Itdoes not say for the first time, unless you read that somewhere else.

It says first time as a married couple. So could be either Steffy or Hope.

#4   2011/10/06 11:13AM
    beachgirl02840

Hope and Steffy realize how wish washy and spineless Liam is as is every other man in their B&B world so they fly off to another state and marry each other.

#5   2011/10/06 02:37PM
    Linda346

I hope Liam and Steffy do end up together, These two idiots deserve each other. He did not have to marry her to get sex, she has been trying for months to get in his pants. NO CLASS fool is what she is.

#6   2011/10/06 02:47PM
    soapdiva1

Quote beachgirl02840: Hope and Steffy realize how wish washy and spineless Liam is as is every other man in their B&B world so they fly off to another state and marry each other.

Hahahahaha funny, i do think it's Hope and Liam I think STILL is in the works Bill will be there to help Steffi with her broken heart I think Steffi will get herself in trouble again after the truth comes out Steffi will run away crying a carrying on like the brat she is throwing her fits that we see after she falls apart and get herself in trouble again somehow and the tragedy will be Steffi get stuck somewhere Bill ends up having to finds her and YOU know Steffi works up the water fall and Bill falls for it, after all Kaitie is going to leave his dump a$$ and so will Liam after the truth comes out that's what I am thinking the two loser's find each tother again because no one else want s them.

#7   2011/10/06 02:51PM
    gommie

My money is on Liam and Steffy making love for the first time as a 'married couple*-- soaps being soaps-no way is Hope going to get there in time to talk to Liam-

#8   2011/10/06 03:09PM
    grandpadanucci

The way the storylines are being written today, it almost seem the writers want to keep some suspense going. Remember the last time Taylor and Ridge were supposed to get married, there were all types of rumors spewing. I recall reading a spoiler to indicate, that Taylor and Ridge do get married and it didn't occur, so I don't think this one is going to be as simple as it looks. There was also a rumor that the Logan sisters take Steffy hostage and someone gets hurt, not forgetting the tittle-tattle that Hope gets stuck in a cable car and can't stop the wedding. So who knows?

My personal speculation (unconfirmed report) tells me it will be Hope and Liam, although I would rather it didn't happen, but no doubt, it would certainly create a spectacle! Cinderella story!

#9   2011/10/06 03:26PM
    soapdiva1

Quote grandpadanucci: The way the storylines are being written today, it almost seem the writers want to keep some suspense going. Remember the last time Taylor and Ridge were supposed to get married, there were all types of rumors spewing. I recall reading a spoiler to indicate, that Taylor and Ridge do get married and it didn't occur, so I don't think this one is going to be as simple as it looks. There was also a rumor that the Logan sisters take Steffy hostage and someone gets hurt, not forgetting the tittle-tattle that Hope gets stuck in a cable car and can't stop the wedding. So who knows?

My personal speculation (unconfirmed report) tells me it will be Hope and Liam, although I would rather it didn't happen, but no doubt, it would certainly create a spectacle! Cinderella story!

Yep I know I just think it's Hope an Liam because of the wording make love for the FIRST time wink wink and rumors about Steffi and Bill after Kaitie leaves his sorry a$$

#10   2011/10/06 04:01PM
    teafortwo

I think it is going to be Hope and Liam she will probably get there in time he will leave Steffy and they will marry quickly so that people will stop interfering and finally will consumate the relationship! Poor Steffy :/ but she knew what would happen catching him on the rebound I hate it for her..but I think it will will be wimpy boy and his to young to marry princess.

I wish they would bring someone for Stef not Bill he is to old but a mature (not old) guy who wants only her : )

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list