List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Let Liam and Hope get back together, and will see

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let Liam and Hope get back together, and will see

Started by moonlight20 at 2011/10/06 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/06 01:59PM, Views: 5325, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2011/10/06 08:50AM
    Let Liam and Hope get back together, and will see
    moonlight20

how HOpe fulfill Liam sex life! Since she seemed to be scared and always run for the door.

Liam will be miserable, lost his MOJO and Bill Spencer will kick Hope's azzse!

This will be Steffy's fault for giving Liam too much sex and Liam knows the different!

#2   2011/10/06 09:22AM
    Re: Let Liam and Hope get back together, and will see
    LoganH8tr

Quote moonlight20: how HOpe fulfill Liam sex life! Since she seemed to be scared and always run for the door.

Liam will be miserable, lost his MOJO and Bill Spencer will kick Hope's azzse!

This will be Steffy's fault for giving Liam too much sex and Liam knows the different!

LMAO!!! I don't know how long you have been on this board, but damn..you know it so well.

Of course it will be Steffy's fault for giving Liam too much sex.

Dope has had issues all along with sex and even if her and Liam do get together, no one knows for sure if Hope would be able to "perform".

And what if Hope didn't catch Steffy and Liam kissing that night...who is to say she really would have gone through with it? I don't know, but I have my doubts.

Mabye with all this stalking Hope is doing, she will give it up to Liam finally if she gets him back. But I am going to LMAO if the sex is so pathetic that Liam thinks about Steffy while they are doing it.

#3   2011/10/06 10:01AM
    sj-granny

After Brook did Oliver Hope could not give it up to him because she thought about it. Now I think that when she start to give it up to Liam see will see Steffy and will not be able to go through with it.

#4   2011/10/06 11:27AM
    kitts

When i was watching the show today.. Steffy and Liam do NOT go together. Liam looks so much younger he needs to be with HOPE.

#5   2011/10/06 01:02PM
    NewMom

Quote Silk Rose: HOpeless has problems and whether or not she can get over it remains to be seen, however, Liam and Steffy have a much more intimate connection now. As I watch these two together, they are acting like an engaged couple is suppose to act. They are two mature young adults off on a holiday together and loving each other. HOpeless didn't know how to do that. She just kept Liam on ice with a promise and it was all in vein because I have my doubts that HOpeless is ever going to really give herself. She is a very self absorbed child with alot of hangups and problems. She is just way to young and not prepared for any of this. All her maw does is dress her like a tramp and encourage her to go have sex, when the child has said all along that she don't want sex. When she got desperate she decided to go back on herself but I still say she couldn't have gone through with it. If she wanted Liam sexually, she couldn't have iced him out like she did for as long as she has.

That's not what I saw today. Liam seemed depressed and lovesick. Steffy's days are numbered, unless she pulls off a pregnancy lie. Even Taylor and Bill thought the same thing from the way they reacted to Hope being on her way to Aspen.

#6   2011/10/06 01:04PM
    Gator77

Quote NewMom:
    Quote Silk Rose: HOpeless has problems and whether or not she can get over it remains to be seen, however, Liam and Steffy have a much more intimate connection now. As I watch these two together, they are acting like an engaged couple is suppose to act. They are two mature young adults off on a holiday together and loving each other. HOpeless didn't know how to do that. She just kept Liam on ice with a promise and it was all in vein because I have my doubts that HOpeless is ever going to really give herself. She is a very self absorbed child with alot of hangups and problems. She is just way to young and not prepared for any of this. All her maw does is dress her like a tramp and encourage her to go have sex, when the child has said all along that she don't want sex. When she got desperate she decided to go back on herself but I still say she couldn't have gone through with it. If she wanted Liam sexually, she couldn't have iced him out like she did for as long as she has.

That's not what I saw today. Liam seemed depressed and lovesick. Steffy's days are numbered, unless she pulls off a pregnancy lie. Even Taylor and Bill thought the same thing from the way they reacted to Hope being on her way to Aspen.

OMG! Now TayNUt is in on the manipulation of Lame Liam!! LOL

#7   2011/10/06 01:06PM
    Tambam

OMG!! If Dope and Liam get back together?!?!?! She for sure will put off sleeping with him for like another year or two. She will put off the wedding too!! She'll spin it like they will have to work on their relationship after his betrayal or some such crap. I have a feeling Liam has seen the light. I am hoping he'll tell Steffy he loves her. Hopefully right when Hope comes running in to bust them up.

#8   2011/10/06 01:59PM
    moonlight20

Quote Silk Rose: I don't see Liam as love sick as much as I see Liam playing it out. Nobody expected him to just blow it off. That is not who Liam is. He wants some closure and I think that he is entitled to that much. I do think that he loves Steffy and I think that he will come to terms with that as well. HOpeless is such a waste of his time. I think that it will be good for HOpeless to get there and talk to Liam. She just walked out on him and left his ring. He has no idea what or why she was so stupid but I would like for her to tell him. If he were to choose this, he would be worse off than Ridge is now and his life would be nothing but misery.

HOpe may develop a lesbian lifestyle that caused by her mother.

It is alway Taynut's fault and Steffy's fault.

In compairison: Taynut is less danger than HOnut!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list