List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: THE STEFFY SHOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE STEFFY SHOW!

Started by Restless36 at 2011/10/05 01:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/12 11:20AM, Views: 5499, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2011/10/10 02:10PM
    Re: THE STEFFY SHOW!
    Restless36

Quote HRH The Daytime Diva:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I agree! She outshines all the HOgans when they are in a scene with her!

She is so exotic, sexy and sultry. I love her mannerisms and the way she doesn't take sh!t from anyone. She is educated, brilliant and downright classy!

Without Steffy, this show would tank cuz squinty eyes and pink tw@t ain't cutting it.

I could not have said it better my self. Steffy brings new life to the show
    and Brooke hates her because she help create her. The irony Steffy play
    by Brooke's ( though it is much more acceptable @ Steffy age)rules and
    Hope plays by Taylor's. Look at it this way if hope had stayed with Liam
    how long before Brooke had is kid too.

On a beautiful, picturesque day in Aspen, Steffy marries Liam. It is "The Steffy Show", eat your heart out Fake for the future.

Maybe you can go back to sleazy Ollie, you know, the guy who sexed up your HO of a mother, OR, you can get really freaky and go after your step brother Tom, now that would be just plain nasty! Eeeuuuuu
    I know, I know, Go To school!

#32   2011/10/10 02:27PM
    soapdiva1

Oh yes the Sticky Steffi show, its all about how to be sleazy , second best and a Combat Boots wearing desperate loser, cannot wait to see what happens next, payback in the works, when Liam really finds out what this loser did. Stay tuned .....I for one cannot wait,

#33   2011/10/10 02:45PM
    Restless36

Quote soapdiva1: Oh yes the Sticky Steffi show, its all about how to be sleazy , second best and a Combat Boots wearing desperate loser, cannot wait to see what happens next, payback in the works, when Liam really finds out what this loser did. Stay tuned .....I for one cannot wait,

I could not be more pleased for Liam & Steffy Spencer, but I did not have sour grapes for breakfast.

#34   2011/10/10 06:00PM
    squarebiz

Quote Restless36:
    Quote HRH The Daytime Diva:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I agree! She outshines all the HOgans when they are in a scene with her!

She is so exotic, sexy and sultry. I love her mannerisms and the way she doesn't take sh!t from anyone. She is educated, brilliant and downright classy!

Without Steffy, this show would tank cuz squinty eyes and pink tw@t ain't cutting it.

I could not have said it better my self. Steffy brings new life to the show
    and Brooke hates her because she help create her. The irony Steffy play
    by Brooke's ( though it is much more acceptable @ Steffy age)rules and
    Hope plays by Taylor's. Look at it this way if hope had stayed with Liam
    how long before Brooke had is kid too.

On a beautiful, picturesque day in Aspen, Steffy marries Liam. It is "The Steffy Show", eat your heart out Fake for the future.

Maybe you can go back to sleazy Ollie, you know, the guy who sexed up your HO of a mother, OR, you can get really freaky and go after your step brother Tom, now that would be just plain nasty! Eeeuuuuu
    I know, I know, Go To school!

PLEASE! Don't let her go after Thomas. That is plain ole NASTY. She calls Ridge "Dad". Plus, Thomas needs a woman, not a girl especially one that can't connect with a man on all levels.

#35   2011/10/10 06:12PM
    Mrs Superman

Freaking LOVE...LOVE...LOVE it!!! I'm loving me some B&B right now. They have been so boring lately with Hope sucking Liam's face...I don't watch soaps to be bored..I could stare at the four walls if I wanted that. Steffy is hot and her and Liam have more passion than Hope ever will. Let her and Ollie hook back up again. Hot and Hot (Steffy and Liam)...and Boring and Boring (Hope and Oliver)...yep...sounds about right to me!!

#36   2011/10/11 10:53AM
    smithnwb

LOL! You guys are hysterical! Talk about Hope being desperate?? Seriously? Steffy’s having to beg and connive just to get Liam to marry her nasty self! If she was actually confident that he really loved her and they are supposed to be together then she wouldn’t be doing everything possible to keep Hope away. I mean if it’s really over between the two, then what’s one conversation going to do … oh that’s right … it’s because she knows that she is nothing more than Liam’s default. Like mother like daughter … always second best and too stupid to actually see it. And classy? Ha!Ha! Did you see her “wedding dress”? It’s anything but classy. You can be sexy but still classy, but that was just straight up hooker bridal!! But what do you expect from someone who has nothing more to offer her flavor of the month except sex?? Don’t fool yourself by believing Steffy’s anything more than a conniving, selfish, immature skank with daddy issues!

#37   2011/10/11 11:12AM
    kitty1964

:D I have one thing to say about Steffy "WINNING" LOL Love it.

#38   2011/10/11 11:21AM
    rhondalm

Quote sctrg616: If Steffy wasn't on the show there would be nothing going on! I don't know about anyone else but I watch Soaps for the drama not the bore.... Hope and Liam are boring!

Agree!!! Love Steffy And Liam!!

#39   2011/10/11 11:25AM
    posepose

Quote rhondalm:
    Quote sctrg616: If Steffy wasn't on the show there would be nothing going on! I don't know about anyone else but I watch Soaps for the drama not the bore.... Hope and Liam are boring!

Agree!!! Love Steffy And Liam!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO Mr.& Mrs. Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!

Dope, hope you didn't break a pink nail banging on that glass. GO HOME DOPE, they moved on and you are just STALKING them. Show a little respect.

#40   2011/10/11 11:25AM
    consensus

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Harriet 1962:
    Quote bbfan23: ITA with the above posts! Squinty-Eyes has gone myopic over time... That pink twat dresses EXACTLY like the lining in my picnic basket, which is similarly lined with ribbons... plus my dog has more personality than the pink twat.

Enter Steffy!!! Hot, sexy, sultry, intelligent, sassy, passionate

Here come the Hogan witches to try and capture their man, HAHAHAHA
    What a bunch of stalkers. They got psycho Rick, Dope, HO, and HAG all going after a man that chose another woman. Tsk tsk, you Hogans have no respect for anyone, including yourselves.

Steffy IS the Bold and the Beautiful! It is her show and she is the star.

She really is. JMW is one of the best actresses on soaps right now. imo right up there with Michelle Stafford and Michael Muhnny from Y&R. She has so many layers to her personality. And she acts them all out so perfectly. She's ambitious, funny, tender, sweet, strong, fearless, smart. Everything. Seriously ... the best character on any soap for a long long time.

She can act but no way is she on the level with Michelle and Michael.. I say let her get some awards first then give that praise....JMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list