List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy and Liam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy and Liam

Started by fromday01 at 2011/09/29 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/01 01:15PM, Views: 5644, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2011/09/30 11:47AM
    Re: Steffy and Liam
    kdroberts

They have no chemistry as a couple. Steffy played on his emotions and lack of sex. How do you accept a ring that was on someone else's finger the day before. You have to really desperate to accept. I would have aleast ask for another ring and gave him some time to think about his decision before I took it. Liam was not smart when he did this. He should have talked to Hope to why she broke off the engagement instead of listening to Steffy and his father. Steffy is stupid for saying yes. This is going to another case of Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor all over again. Liam is not in love with Steffy he only wants her cookies if you know what I mean. Hope will get him back and she will be in the same position her mother was in. Steffy and Liam made dumb decisions not knowing all of the facts. I cant wait for Liam to find out what Hope had planned for him. He is really going to look stupid then and he will start to resent Steffy if the storyline is written that way.

#42   2011/09/30 12:12PM
    moonlight20

If Liam is weak and looking for sex only. Supposely, HO.pe gives him sex while Steffy is not around, will he do it with HO.pe?

It seems like, Liam wakes up with no stress after he had what he wanted.

Why writers have to destroy this young man character?

#43   2011/09/30 02:12PM
    Two Of Us

Quote posepose:
    Quote havetocamp:
    Quote MiMi713: I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

She did, she told her mom that she had Madison drop her off.

And yet we will never get an admission that they were WRONG. The same people cause all the trouble making up their own version of everything. It is always best to stick to the facts. Why is that so hard for some people?

Because they post what they WANT to happen, not what actually
    happens. Just read all the crap yesterday about "Liam is going to be so sorry in the morning...." Ah, no he wasn't! Most of the posts against Steffy are speculation or outright lies. Then when the lies don't come true, instead of owning up, they just start new lies.
    Read the posts and see how many are based on what they just SAW and HEARD! They are mostly Steffy fans talking about what actually
    HAPPENED. The rest are all bullish@t.

#44   2011/09/30 02:16PM
    Gator77

Quote Two Of Us:
    Quote posepose:
    Quote havetocamp:
    Quote MiMi713: I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

She did, she told her mom that she had Madison drop her off.

And yet we will never get an admission that they were WRONG. The same people cause all the trouble making up their own version of everything. It is always best to stick to the facts. Why is that so hard for some people?

Because they post what they WANT to happen, not what actually
    happens. Just read all the crap yesterday about "Liam is going to be so sorry in the morning...." Ah, no he wasn't! Most of the posts against Steffy are speculation or outright lies. Then when the lies don't come true, instead of owning up, they just start new lies.
    Read the posts and see how many are based on what they just SAW and HEARD! They are mostly Steffy fans talking about what actually
    HAPPENED. The rest are all bullish@t.

WOW! Do you enjoy bashing people just because they do NOT agree with you? Or just because they have a different point of view! You are NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, as you would like for some to believe!
    FYI- I owned my mistake! What about you?

#45   2011/09/30 10:08PM
    teafortwo

I think we all see what we want to see so I will share as well. I like Steffy she is insecure sweet loving blunt strong playful a friend and everything that is good and bad rolled up in a young lady and I think that is why I like her character. I think she and Liam fit well together he gets her. I am a Bill fan but not a still fan I thought they were awkward together and he appears to old for her. BUT like I said we all see what we want so this is just MY way of seeing it...nothing against Hope she is played by a great actress I just happen to think Steffy's character has many more interesting sides to her : ) I really wish though that she would walk away from Liam and let him see what he missed out on and come after her..She is coming off to Brooke like these days you know like when she was desperate to secure Ridge back when he was Carolines..but look at them now hmmm lol

#46   2011/10/01 07:55AM
    snick

I think it is sad that stephie couldnt have Bill so she went the the next best thing, Liam. Stephie comes down on Brooke about sleeping with unavailable men but she does the same thing, not once but twice. Liam loves hope and belongs with her. Stephie should be with Bill they are more alike in so many ways.

#47   2011/10/01 08:43AM
    kdroberts

Steffy is just as screwed up as Hope is. Steffy has some serious daddy issues to deal with and she is also controlling Liam with his desire for sex. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. I agree with you that Hope needs to grow up, but Liam and Steffy also need to grow up before entering into a rebound relationship. She is rebounding from Bill which she saw as a father figure because he showed her attention and Liam thinks that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. It was only 2 months to wait and Hope did change her mind, but Liam was so caught up in getting married and having sex he could not see straight. Steffy manipulated his feelings and used them to her advantage. Laim and Steffy is a disaster because he is not going to get over Hope that easy. She is the next best thing to Hope, because if Steffy wasnt "So interested" who would have Liam ran to. He would have just waited until the wedding and went along with the situation. Who will be Steffy's next target becausse Liam is only a phase to her and Bill wants her in the family to manipulate her from her stock of Forrester. Bill is using Steffy and Stefy is using Liam to get back at the Logans.

#48   2011/10/01 08:58AM
    rikoh4

Quote Gator77:
    Quote vicc: Apparently- Liam doesn't feel so much chemistry for Steffy-
    he could have had her long before today...
    he was in a bad place thinking Hope doesn't want him,
    and Steffy was begging for it. The chemisty was not so much...he was thinking of Hope after he had Steffy.
    Clearly it was all about Hope...
    I didn't see chemistry--it just looked pathetic--
    esp. for Steffy.

Hey Vicc! I always enjoy reading your posts, as you have very good perception and a clear knowledge of history I agree with you too, that there is absolutely zero chemistry between Steffy and Liam! IMO, Steffy and Bill are USING Liam for their own reasons, which are at this point undisclosed!Maybe Steffy is trying to get revenge on Bill or trying to make him see what he lost w/her! And Bill's motives, IMO, are strictly business!

I agree. Liam is being played. Bill and Stef want him to be a certain way and they are trying to change him... Why not go straight to Hope (not phone) and discuss the problem. Hope has unknowingly been stessing Liam. He should have been honest with her from the beginning...

#49   2011/10/01 09:09AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote kdroberts: Steffy is just as screwed up as Hope is. Steffy has some serious daddy issues to deal with and she is also controlling Liam with his desire for sex. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. I agree with you that Hope needs to grow up, but Liam and Steffy also need to grow up before entering into a rebound relationship. She is rebounding from Bill which she saw as a father figure because he showed her attention and Liam thinks that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. It was only 2 months to wait and Hope did change her mind, but Liam was so caught up in getting married and having sex he could not see straight. Steffy manipulated his feelings and used them to her advantage. Laim and Steffy is a disaster because he is not going to get over Hope that easy. She is the next best thing to Hope, because if Steffy wasnt "So interested" who would have Liam ran to. He would have just waited until the wedding and went along with the situation. Who will be Steffy's next target becausse Liam is only a phase to her and Bill wants her in the family to manipulate her from her stock of Forrester. Bill is using Steffy and Stefy is using Liam to get back at the Logans.

Exactly, if Steffy wasn't around to pick up when Liam dropped something, none of this would have happened. I thought Steffy was intelligent, smart and sexy..the only thing I see is she put the latter into good use and as far as the former qualities, I have to say the writers were successful in making her character just like her mother, Taylor, who has always accepted hand-me-downs and slopping seconds.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list