List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy and Liam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy and Liam

Started by fromday01 at 2011/09/29 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/01 01:15PM, Views: 5460, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2011/09/29 08:03PM
    Re: Steffy and Liam
    Gator77

Quote mariemike:
    Quote sj-granny: Steffy and Liam are hot together but Bill and Steffy was hot to. I have never like Hopless and Liam like Hope and Oliver better.

I love STILL they are the best and the hottest, but I really like STEAM, too. Steffy and Liam are cute and he isn't boring with Steffy like he is with Dope.
    HO-i-am was the most boring of all, next most boring was HOliver, ugh!

Hope is the furthest from a HO as she is a VIRGIN! Please, I just do not think it is necessary to call Hope Ho or even Dope! She handled the situation better than most and she was heart broken! What can anyone expect from a 18/19 yr old young woman? I mean no disrespect to you but just wanted to point out that when people call Hope a Ho, then they are really making there point null and void! That is the way I see it! If anyone was acting that way that would be Steffy!
    EDIT to add: Even Steffy thinks that Liam should NOT be mad at Hope or treat her bad, as she did point out that Hope is just young! Hmm, Makes me wonder if Steffy feels a little bit remorseful for what she did to Hope and even Liam, because I KNOW she knows that Liam is still in love with Hope! Or maybe she knows that she was wrong to do what she did with Liam! I might have a little more respect for her, if so! At least if she owned her wrong-doing, then she still has a chance to redeem herself and her actions!
    Just sayin'...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/09/29 08:09PM
    #12   2011/09/29 08:10PM
    ohioangel49

Steffy is just plain stupid acceppting a ring that was still warm from hopes finger, liam wouldn't had given it to the H o if she hadn't kept throwing herself at him hope he wakes up and smells the coffee and shes Steffy for what she really is a pathetic h o that just wanted to get laid

#13   2011/09/29 08:15PM
    Gator77

Quote ohioangel49: Steffy is just plain stupid acceppting a ring that was still warm from hopes finger, liam wouldn't had given it to the H o if she hadn't kept throwing herself at him hope he wakes up and smells the coffee and shes Steffy for what she really is a pathetic h o that just wanted to get laid

Unless Bell ties up this loose end then Liam will find out in the MORNING! The morning after! How funny when he finds Hope's car in his garage! hahaha! There ya go! He will find out that way unless Bell leaves us hanging! Remember Hope mentioned that she parked her car in the garage out back??????

#14   2011/09/29 08:21PM
    ajl2011

I am so team Steffy and Liam. Hope is stuck in a fairy tale were she gets what she wants because everything has been handed to her. Liam and Hope aren't right for each other. The Logan girls think its okay to take everyones man for there benifit but when someone takes a man from them its not okay! Steffy has had to fight for everything...her dads attention, her moms happiness, and now she deserves to be happy and get what she wants!!!

#15   2011/09/29 08:34PM
    MiMi713

I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

#16   2011/09/29 09:05PM
    Gator77

Quote MiMi713: I thought Hope said she was dropped off at Liam's so she could surprise him.

No.. When Brooke asked her where her car was she said she parked out back, to surprise Liam! I clearly remember this! So Liam will see her car tomorrow morning! I can hardly wait! Unless is leaving a loose end here! Hope's car was last known to be hidden at Liam's!

#17   2011/09/29 09:07PM
    Trish12

Quote trixie60:
    Quote LoganH8tr: Steffy has chemistry no matter who she is with. Although Steffy and Liam have chemistry, I prefer Steffy and Bill.

I think Dope just made Liam very boring and pathetic. Steffy and Liam scenes are a breath of fresh air.

Logan, I agree. Steffy and Liam are hot together. And they look great together.

Yes yes yes!!!

#18   2011/09/29 09:10PM
    Gator77

Quote Trish12:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote LoganH8tr: Steffy has chemistry no matter who she is with. Although Steffy and Liam have chemistry, I prefer Steffy and Bill.

I think Dope just made Liam very boring and pathetic. Steffy and Liam scenes are a breath of fresh air.

Logan, I agree. Steffy and Liam are hot together. And they look great together.

Yes yes yes!!!

Great then! I hope that they stay together and are miserable, as they both will be! Neither is in love with the other!

#19   2011/09/29 09:11PM
    Trish12

Quote Gator77:
    Quote mariemike:
    Quote sj-granny: Steffy and Liam are hot together but Bill and Steffy was hot to. I have never like Hopless and Liam like Hope and Oliver better.

I love STILL they are the best and the hottest, but I really like STEAM, too. Steffy and Liam are cute and he isn't boring with Steffy like he is with Dope.

Hope is the furthest from a HO as she is a VIRGIN! Please, I just do not think it is necessary to call Hope Ho or even Dope! She handled the situation better than most and she was heart broken! What can anyone expect from a 18/19 yr old young woman? I mean no disrespect to you but just wanted to point out that when people call Hope a Ho, then they are really making there point null and void! That is the way I see it! If anyone was acting that way that would be Steffy!
    EDIT to add: Even Steffy thinks that Liam should NOT be mad at Hope or treat her bad, as she did point out that Hope is just young! Hmm, Makes me wonder if Steffy feels a little bit remorseful for what she did to Hope and even Liam, because I KNOW she knows that Liam is still in love with Hope! Or maybe she knows that she was wrong to do what she did with Liam! I might have a little more respect for her, if so! At least if she owned her wrong-doing, then she still has a chance to redeem herself and her actions!
    Just sayin'...

Brook fans have all sort of names for Steffy on this show, and it's a problem when fans don't like the Logans and are given names you have a problem. Shall I say double standard. Oh and by the way if you're a Virgin doesn't mean you not loose. Hope went from Oliver to Liam in a heart beat, if there was another man on this show she can run too she proably do it.

#20   2011/09/29 09:16PM
    Gator77

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Gator77:
    Quote mariemike:

Just sayin'...

Brook fans have all sort of names for Steffy on this show, and it's a problem when fans don't like the Logans and are given names you have a problem. Shall I say double standard. Oh and by the way if you're a Virgin doesn't mean you not loose. Hope went from Oliver to Liam in a heart beat, if there was another man on this show she can run too she proably do it.

Actually, I was going to use that term, since Steffy is the Ho of the show in this day and age! That is the storylines, anymore! Hope did go back and forth between the two, but she never gave it up, and only kissed them! That does not qualify her as a Ho! Steffy is really being written in a very bad light and I do not blame her fans for being PIZZED OFF! I would be too, if I were a big fan of hers! When you are a fan of someone and they screw up, you either change sides or you stick it out! That is really my point. and was hoping that some people may start sympathizing with Brooke and Taylor's fans, since they have both been there and done that!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list