List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Will Liam and Hope Really get married???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Liam and Hope Really get married???

Started by billsteffy at 2011/09/02 06:55AM
    Latest post: 2011/09/02 10:52AM, Views: 10151, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/09/02 06:55AM
    Will Liam and Hope Really get married???
    billsteffy

I honestly think their will be no wedding because Liam is sure acting like he don't want to go through with it all...not even to finally get some. I think he will back out of it or maybe even hope. I think he will be the fly that get capture in steffy web!

Honestly he such a hypocrite he wanted hope to deal w/ amber and a baby but he can't seem to deal w/ hope decision to wait???

#2   2011/09/02 07:44AM
    Re: Will Liam and Hope Really get married???
    grandpadanucci

Quote billsteffy: I honestly think their will be no wedding because Liam is sure acting like he don't want to go through with it all...not even to finally get some. I think he will back out of it or maybe even hope. I think he will be the fly that get capture in steffy web!

Honestly he such a hypocrite he wanted hope to deal w/ amber and a baby but he can't seem to deal w/ hope decision to wait???

You are right as far as the second para is concerned. Liam is unreasonable as Hope had tremendous patience with the Amber/Liam situation. I honestly don't believe Liam deserves Hope. She is far too good for him!

#3   2011/09/02 09:14AM
    Plain-N-Simple

The wedding WILL NOT happen because Hope will have to find out around that time that Liam and Steffy slept together.
    Not a spoiler just my opinion which may actually turned out to be a spoiler.

#4   2011/09/02 10:52AM
    Mitchmon4

Quote Plain-N-Simple: The wedding WILL NOT happen because Hope will have to find out around that time that Liam and Steffy slept together.
    Not a spoiler just my opinion which may actually turned out to be a spoiler.

Yeah, and Liam is REALLY fascinated with the commercial Steffy did for the Intimates line. If he keeps watching, he's going to wear out the link. If Liam doesn't sleep with Steffy, I think everyone who watches B&B will die of shock. Liam does not share Hope's convictions about waiting, so he needs to move on and let her find someone who is willing to wait for her and be the person she needs them to be.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list