List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What will Liam do???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Liam do???

Started by CGurl at 2011/08/25 05:07PM
    Latest post: 2011/08/28 03:01PM, Views: 3226, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/25 05:07PM
    What will Liam do???
    CGurl

I think that it is foreshadowing that something will happen with Steffy and Liam before he gets married to Hope. I read in a spoiler someone is going to get pregnant, I am thinking it will be Steffy. I hope that it doesn't happen because it is so obvious what Steffy is doing, I think she's creepy. What is your opinion?

#2   2011/08/25 05:14PM
    Re: What will Liam do???
    bluezote

Quote CGurl: I think that it is foreshadowing that something will happen with Steffy and Liam before he gets married to Hope. I read in a spoiler someone is going to get pregnant, I am thinking it will be Steffy. I hope that it doesn't happen because it is so obvious what Steffy is doing, I think she's creepy. What is your opinion?

I hope Liam stays faithful but is soap world that's highly unlikely. I hope they don't give him another baby storyline so soon after the whole Amber Fiasco. I hope Steffy doesn't get pregnant.

#3   2011/08/25 05:27PM
    11aces

Quote CGurl: I think that it is foreshadowing that something will happen with Steffy and Liam before he gets married to Hope. I read in a spoiler someone is going to get pregnant, I am thinking it will be Steffy. I hope that it doesn't happen because it is so obvious what Steffy is doing, I think she's creepy. What is your opinion?

Hmmm, Im wondering if your right, wasn't there something steffy said about revenge on bill, and maybe some dna will do. I cant remember exactly what it was, but something along those lines.
    And another spoiler said liam will fall for temptation. So maybe steffy will be expecting soon, but it isnt it a bit soon since the liam being ambers baby daddy sl, and the anguish that caused.

I hope it doesn't work out that way, poor hope is really having a hard time right now.I feel sorry for her, especially since liam was expecting to have waited until they were married, and not before. So how would not having sex before the wedding become a deal breaker now.

#4   2011/08/26 02:19AM
    marije-photo...

Liam probably sleeps with Steffy before the wedding since Hope still wants to wait.

#5   2011/08/26 04:28AM
    ilovecomedy

Steffy is creepy Liam will probably end up in bed with her and then regret it. I hope it doesn't happen but this is a soap opera. First of all wasn't it Hope's idea to spend the night with Liam as soon as she got that ring on her finger? Then she get that poor guy all excited and then changes her mind. Something is going to happen with creepy Steffy, we all know what she is after. Please no more baby s/l. Had enough of those.

#6   2011/08/26 07:13AM
    Gator77

Quote ilovecomedy:

Steffy is creepy Liam will probably end up in bed with her and then regret it. I hope it doesn't happen but this is a soap opera. First of all wasn't it Hope's idea to spend the night with Liam as soon as she got that ring on her finger? Then she get that poor guy all excited and then changes her mind. Something is going to happen with creepy Steffy, we all know what she is after. Please no more baby s/l. Had enough of those.

Today, she will start her moves! The creepy little twerp!

#7   2011/08/26 11:13AM
    Samipo

I'm not trying to be mean, but what is wrong with the writers, this show is so predictable. Why can't the writers just let Hope and Liam either have sex or get married? Why do they always have to be cheating? Can't there be any faithful people in that show? Next he will sleep with Steffy and she'll be pregnant and Hope will break up with him. I think I am going to stop watching it if Liam sleeps with Steffy. Always the same old thing with every one on that show. Come on writers, no new ideas to keep it going?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/26 11:15AM
    #8   2011/08/26 11:23AM
    Samipo

He will sleep with her, what else? No faithful people on soap operas.

#9   2011/08/26 01:31PM
    Cedar7

The way things were developing in Friday's B&B episode between Steffy and Liam, reminds me of the old tale of what the spider says to the fly to ensnare him into her web. (chuckle)

I think the producers of B&B did well with casting Jacqueline MacInnes Wood for the part of Steffy. No only does she play the alluring part well, but her striking dark features is classic for the Steffy character as the sinister seductress.

Theatrical plays going back to ancient Greece, all the way up to 21st Century movies and TV shows, have repeatedly portrayed women with striking dark features in similar character roles like Steffy. Although it is a theme that's been done countless times . . . but from a guy's perspective, that type of portrayal never gets old!

The part I fault the writers of the B&B is with the coy dialog Steffy has with Liam. For a woman in the role of an executive capacity in the business world, it would have been more realistic if Steffy had been direct and told Liam: "Look! I know you are worked up with what did not happen. So come with me to my apartment and you can ravish me . . . I'm yours!"

#10   2011/08/26 01:45PM
    Trish12

I hope if he does eventually turn to Steffy she turns him down like the idiot he is. Let him stay with is virgin gf and turn her into St. Hope. Please i'm sick of this sl anyways

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list