List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 08:23PM, Views: 273750, Replies: 11089
    « 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 » »| page:
    #9681   2013/09/25 03:21PM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt: Love Hope . Want her to be happy . In the end don't see Liam making her happy .

Liam has been a jerk from the time he got involved with Hope's tormentor behind her back right up till now. If he was truly making Hope happy, she wouldn't be daydreaming about Wyatt all the time. Liam is stale and has gone far beyond his expiration date. The only thing he is good for now is Hope's tormentor.

Hope can have any man she wants, they flock at her feet. She should set Liam free for Steffy since the only way she can get a man is to stalk him and throw herself at him until she wears him down.

#9682   2013/09/25 08:04PM
    dana lana

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt: Love Hope . Want her to be happy . In the end don't see Liam making her happy .

Liam has been a jerk from the time he got involved with Hope's tormentor behind her back right up till now. If he was truly making Hope happy, she wouldn't be daydreaming about Wyatt all the time. Liam is stale and has gone far beyond his expiration date. The only thing he is good for now is Hope's tormentor.

Hope can have any man she wants, they flock at her feet. She should set Liam free for Steffy since the only way she can get a man is to stalk him and throw herself at him until she wears him down.

Totally agree. He does not deserve someone as special as Hope.

#9683   2013/09/26 04:27AM
    Ojobear

Yes, Hope is a gorgeous natural beauty and who wouldn't be fighting over her?? KM has been nailing the part and has been knocking it out of the ball park!! Yay Hope!!

#9684   2013/09/26 11:53AM
    ms suki

Quote BrianRose:

#9685   2013/09/26 03:34PM
    dana lana

Hope is listeniing to Wyatt and even though she hasn't left Liam for Wyatt the time is coming. Keep talking Wyatt.

#9686   2013/09/26 03:35PM
    dana lana

Quote Ojobear: Yes, Hope is a gorgeous natural beauty and who wouldn't be fighting over her?? KM has been nailing the part and has been knocking it out of the ball park!! Yay Hope!!

Its great to see KM getting so much of the s/l as Hope.

#9687   2013/09/26 06:08PM
    roadie

Please keep talking Wyatt!! Of course Hope deserves more than Liam and she has to remember that. She has to remember her wedding day when he showed up looking a fool and she told him the truth about him not deserving her love. Someone needs to jog her memory Will love her no matter what happens but hope she makes the right decision in the end.

#9688   2013/09/26 06:39PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote Ojobear: Yes, Hope is a gorgeous natural beauty and who wouldn't be fighting over her?? KM has been nailing the part and has been knocking it out of the ball park!! Yay Hope!!

Its great to see KM getting so much of the s/l as Hope.

It's about time!! Loving it

#9689   2013/09/27 06:05AM
    grandmarose

Hope looked so beautiful and happy yesterday at the restaurant

#9690   2013/09/27 06:33AM
    dana lana

Quote roadie: Please keep talking Wyatt!! Of course Hope deserves more than Liam and she has to remember that. She has to remember her wedding day when he showed up looking a fool and she told him the truth about him not deserving her love. Someone needs to jog her memory Will love her no matter what happens but hope she makes the right decision in the end.

I think Wyatt made Hope think when he said to her how many happy moments as opposed to unhappy times has she had with Liam.
    Hope has had far more unhappy times.

« 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list