List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 03:14PM, Views: 286083, Replies: 11192
    « 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 » »| page:
    #9661   2013/09/23 05:37AM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    grandmarose

Hope will be heading to Mexico with Wyatt soon and that is going to be the perfect place for them to get to know each other and I am hoping she realizes how much he loves her.

#9662   2013/09/23 11:11AM
    Ojobear

Hope doesn't even have to try and she is way cute.. Just love how she interacts with everyone.. BUT I do think there is more to her "feelings" for Wyatt... She had better figure them out and realize Liam isn't the one for her SOON!!

#9663   2013/09/23 12:35PM
    BrianRose

Wyatt and Hope are so adorable. Hope needs to stop trying to fight her feelings for Wyatt because she knows he's gotten to her.

Wyatt really showed how much he cares for Hope today. He said he would eat tofu and veggie burgers if she cooked them for him. That was sooooo sweet.

#9664   2013/09/23 04:20PM
    roadie

I really would love to see her embrace her feelings for Wyatt and realize that Liam is old news. Every day I'm hoping and wanting for her to realize this. Was there anyone video taping her telling Lame that he wasn't good enough for her after he went partying the night before their wedding because she was taking care of Stephanie? They need to show her that. I'm also not liking Brook continuously push this girl toward this dork as if he deserves her. She's Hope's mother and she's not being a very good one if you ask me!! I used to really love the way she took care of her children and couldn't ever say she was not doing a good job but this Liam bs is too much. Just because she settled for Ridge after all his crap doesn't mean that her daughter should.

Love Hope and she's beautiful as always. While I thought the dress was a bit busy, she really pulls it off and looks incredibly gorgeous in it. I like her new wardrobe changes

#9665   2013/09/23 07:30PM
    Castiel749

Hope has been so long in love with Liam that I can understand her being wary of something new and ultimately better. Her dumping Liam is not a catalyst for her getting together with Wyatt soon after. She needs to take her time with one relationship and respect it. It's not something that Liam did but I don't want her to stoop to his level. She has to see that her relationship with Liam is not what she deserves and anyone else's opinions can go to hell.

Then she needs to see if she wants a relationship with Wyatt. Just because he's putting himself out as a suitor for her affections doesn't mean he's the right one. I enjoy them though. If he's the one then yay! Maybe Hope's storyline is the opposite of her mother's - all those guys and yet one always brought her back. Maybe she sorts through the fake to get to the real.

Or maybe the perfect guy has always been there. I'm also rooting for Hope/Oliver. Anyone's better than Liam actually.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 07:31PM
    #9666   2013/09/23 08:56PM
    missing atwt

Loved Hopes dress today . She is stunning . No wonder the guys all fall for her .

#9667   2013/09/24 04:25AM
    Ojobear

Hope is the total package!! IA no wonder all the guys want to be with her... Go Hope you rock it girl!!

#9668   2013/09/24 09:08AM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt: Loved Hopes dress today . She is stunning . No wonder the guys all fall for her .

That was a very pretty dress on Hope today. She is gorgeous and has a fabulous figure, but more importantly and why I think all the guys fall for her is because of her inner beauty. She is the total package!

#9669   2013/09/24 09:13AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear: Hope is the total package!! IA no wonder all the guys want to be with her... Go Hope you rock it girl!!

I agree with you on this. Hope is the total package and men are just naturally drawn to her inner and outer beauty.

#9670   2013/09/24 10:45AM
    ms suki

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ojobear: Hope is the total package!! IA no wonder all the guys want to be with her... Go Hope you rock it girl!!

I agree with you on this. Hope is the total package and men are just naturally drawn to her inner and outer beauty.

« 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list