List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 11:28AM, Views: 282567, Replies: 11155
    « 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 » »| page:
    #9651   2013/09/21 03:22AM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose: Looking forward to Allie being cast, although I wished they had SORASed her the same age as Hope, since they were they best of friends and grew up together.
    I wonder if they will still be close or will the writers mess that up.

I also hope that Ali and Hope are best friends. Don't like all the fighting among the girls.

#9652   2013/09/21 03:23AM
    dana lana

Love Hope she is the best!

#9653   2013/09/21 08:17AM
    hopefan1

I love hope but i do not want her being with liam. liam has hurt hope way too much and went out of his way to make hope look stupid. not interested in liam at all.

#9654   2013/09/21 08:22AM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose: Looking forward to Allie being cast, although I wished they had SORASed her the same age as Hope, since they were they best of friends and grew up together.

I also hope that Ali and Hope are best friends. Don't like all the fighting among the girls.

They grew up best of friends along with Dino & RJ, hope the writers don't mess with that friendship.

#9655   2013/09/21 06:08PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote dana lana:

They grew up best of friends along with Dino & RJ, hope the writers don't mess with that friendship.

Yes it will be a shame if they make them enemies.

#9656   2013/09/22 08:26AM
    grandmarose

Beautiful Hope getting ready for a HOTT adventure in Mexico

#9657   2013/09/22 12:39PM
    BrianRose

Quote roadie: Can't wait for Mexico but I want Liam to mess up not Hope. She has proven herself to be the most mature in the original trio, the one with the most integrity, and the most forgiving. I want her to stay that way. Hopi is the best and deserves the best!!

If there's something to mess up, we can always put our money on Liam to deliver. He's one giant screwup.

Hope is the best and she doesn't deserve to be stuck with the likes of Liam.

#9658   2013/09/22 12:46PM
    BrianRose

Quote dana lana: I also can't wait for Hope and Wyatts Mexico trip.
    Hope should kiss Wyatt just to see if she feels anything for him. Liam did with Steffy while he was engaged to Hope.

Dana, Wyatt and Hope have already kissed and it was clear from the beginning they were both very much attracted to each other. Hope is engaged to Liam but when she daydreams, it is of Wyatt and not Liam.

Hope has fallen for Wyatt just as he has fallen for her, but she is trying to stay true and faithful to Liam because she feels obligated since they are engaged, but she is definitely feeling Wyatt. Once Hope is free of Liam and she and Wyatt get together, it's going to be like a volcano erupting.

#9659   2013/09/22 06:20PM
    dana lana

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote dana lana: I also can't wait for Hope and Wyatts Mexico trip.
    Hope should kiss Wyatt just to see if she feels anything for him. Liam did with Steffy while he was engaged to Hope.

Dana, Wyatt and Hope have already kissed and it was clear from the beginning they were both very much attracted to each other. Hope is engaged to Liam but when she daydreams, it is of Wyatt and not Liam.

Hope has fallen for Wyatt just as he has fallen for her, but she is trying to stay true and faithful to Liam because she feels obligated since they are engaged, but she is definitely feeling Wyatt. Once Hope is free of Liam and she and Wyatt get together, it's going to be like a volcano erupting.

Yes I admire her for wanting to stay true to Liam even if he doesn't deserve it. Unfortunately she still has this fairytale dream of her and Liam having the happily ever after and has closed her eyes to what he is really like.
    I am hoping Wyatt can open her eyes to Liam and his true nature before she loses Wyatt forever.

#9660   2013/09/23 02:43AM
    dana lana

Looking forward to Hope in Mexico!

« 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list