List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 08:09PM, Views: 250635, Replies: 10812
    « 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 » »| page:
    #9641   2013/09/19 08:54PM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    Storm288

Hope is just too nice for her own good! She should have just told Liam to stuff it because the jewelry is perfect for her line. Also she should be insulted that Liam doesn't trust her. So glad Eric said no. Okay, Hopie, now go and tell that little bug that he just has to man up. He wouldn't get an annulment just because you wanted it, but he didn't mind hurting Steffy's feeling when it suited his agenda. Such a rat! So Sleeping Beauty, wake up and see that your Prince Charming's name is WYATT!!!!

#9642   2013/09/20 02:42AM
    dana lana

Quote Storm288: Hope is just too nice for her own good! She should have just told Liam to stuff it because the jewelry is perfect for her line. Also she should be insulted that Liam doesn't trust her. So glad Eric said no. Okay, Hopie, now go and tell that little bug that he just has to man up. He wouldn't get an annulment just because you wanted it, but he didn't mind hurting Steffy's feeling when it suited his agenda. Such a rat! So Sleeping Beauty, wake up and see that your Prince Charming's name is WYATT!!!!

So true. Liam was more worried about how Steffy felt even though Steffy asked for a divorce, he wouldn't demand she give him an annulment like Hope asked him too.
    Liam demands she break the contract and Hope does it even though she doesn't want to and she knows it will hurt Wyatt and Quinn.
    Liam has to have it all his way.

#9643   2013/09/20 05:50AM
    grandmarose

Quote Storm288: Hope is just too nice for her own good! She should have just told Liam to stuff it because the jewelry is perfect for her line. Also she should be insulted that Liam doesn't trust her. So glad Eric said no. Okay, Hopie, now go and tell that little bug that he just has to man up. He wouldn't get an annulment just because you wanted it, but he didn't mind hurting Steffy's feeling when it suited his agenda. Such a rat! So Sleeping Beauty, wake up and see that your Prince Charming's name is WYATT!!!!

Storm, love your post

#9644   2013/09/20 06:10AM
    grandmarose

Beautiful Hope, can't wait for the Mexico trip

#9645   2013/09/20 08:51AM
    Ojobear

Nice Post Storm and ICAM!!

#9646   2013/09/20 11:56AM
    roadie

Can't wait for Mexico but I want Liam to mess up not Hope. She has proven herself to be the most mature in the original trio, the one with the most integrity, and the most forgiving. I want her to stay that way. Hopi is the best and deserves the best!!

#9647   2013/09/20 08:13PM
    grandmarose

Quote roadie: Can't wait for Mexico but I want Liam to mess up not Hope. She has proven herself to be the most mature in the original trio, the one with the most integrity, and the most forgiving. I want her to stay that way. Hopi is the best and deserves the best!!

I agree and I think the spoilers do say he makes a big mistake, I wonder what it is.

#9648   2013/09/20 08:27PM
    grandmarose

Looking forward to Allie being cast, although I wished they had SORASed her the same age as Hope, since they were they best of friends and grew up together.
    I wonder if they will still be close or will the writers mess that up.

#9649   2013/09/20 09:24PM
    missing atwt

Quote roadie: Can't wait for Mexico but I want Liam to mess up not Hope. She has proven herself to be the most mature in the original trio, the one with the most integrity, and the most forgiving. I want her to stay that way. Hopi is the best and deserves the best!!

So true . Just wish she would realize what a jerk Liam really is .

#9650   2013/09/21 03:20AM
    dana lana

I also can't wait for Hope and Wyatts Mexico trip.
    Hope should kiss Wyatt just to see if she feels anything for him. Liam did with Steffy while he was engaged to Hope.

« 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list