List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 07:59AM, Views: 299084, Replies: 11237
    « 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 » »| page:
    #9631   2013/09/18 06:11PM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    grandmarose

Quote Ojobear: Loving how Hope is showing her maturity and class and Liam is looking like a spoiled little boy that isn't getting his way..

Hope is absolutely correct she isn't doing anything wrong but Liam keep acting the way you are and push her to wanting more Wyatt time!

Maybe Liam thinks that Hope will act like he did with Steffy and that is what has him worried, he never resisted Steffy when she was kissing all over him when he was engaged so maybe he is worried that Hope will cave in like he did.

#9632   2013/09/19 05:48AM
    roadie

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Ojobear: Loving how Hope is showing her maturity and class and Liam is looking like a spoiled little boy that isn't getting his way..

Hope is absolutely correct she isn't doing anything wrong but Liam keep acting the way you are and push her to wanting more Wyatt time!

Maybe Liam thinks that Hope will act like he did with Steffy and that is what has him worried, he never resisted Steffy when she was kissing all over him when he was engaged so maybe he is worried that Hope will cave in like he did.

They do say that the ones who are the least faithful are the jealous ones. It was so great watching him while Wyatt flirted with Hope, him hiding behind a bush lol. I almost felt sorry for him and have to say that he's acting like a stalker. Hope never stooped to those levels luckily and hopefully she never does.

#9633   2013/09/19 05:53AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose:

That sounds about right Grma!! Great post!!

#9634   2013/09/19 05:54AM
    grandmarose

Quote roadie:
    Quote grandmarose:

They do say that the ones who are the least faithful are the jealous ones. It was so great watching him while Wyatt flirted with Hope, him hiding behind a bush lol. I almost felt sorry for him and have to say that he's acting like a stalker. Hope never stooped to those levels luckily and hopefully she never does.

I agree with you on that!

#9635   2013/09/19 06:09AM
    Ojobear

Hope is gorgeous in no matter what she wears... Shorts, Pants, skirts or dresses and anything else for that matter! Just ask all the guys on the show they love what they see.. So glad Hope is getting so much attention these days who better to get it than Our Beacon... She is showing so much maturity and class when it comes to handling waffle boy these days and she was right when she told Liam she has nothing to be sorry for... Go Hope!!

#9636   2013/09/19 06:20AM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:

That is so true. He knows what he would do in Hopes position because he did already with Steffy. He didn't stay faithful to Hope so he thinks everyone is like him.
    I really want him to know what it feels like and to feel all the hurt and rejection Hope did.

#9637   2013/09/19 02:55PM
    roadie

Maybe Liam will get to see HOTT making out too. Boy would that face be on the ground if he looks the way he does just listening to HOTT talking!!

Hope looked beautiful this morning. I can't stand to watch her treat Liam so well considering what he's done to her. This couple needs to be destroyed for good.

#9638   2013/09/19 05:58PM
    roadie

Love this post Ojo. Someone needs to jog Hope's memory when it comes to Lame. Can't stand that guy and wish he would just go back to his idiot dead baby's psycho mamma. Hope looks good in the morning, in shorts, pants, skirts and anything they put her in so true She's got natural beauty!!

Quote Ojobear: Hope is gorgeous in no matter what she wears... Shorts, Pants, skirts or dresses and anything else for that matter! Just ask all the guys on the show they love what they see.. So glad Hope is getting so much attention these days who better to get it than Our Beacon... She is showing so much maturity and class when it comes to handling waffle boy these days and she was right when she told Liam she has nothing to be sorry for... Go Hope!!

#9639   2013/09/19 06:01PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose:

That is so true. He knows what he would do in Hopes position because he did already with Steffy. He didn't stay faithful to Hope so he thinks everyone is like him.
    I really want him to know what it feels like and to feel all the hurt and rejection Hope did.

I agree he does need to feel like Hope did after all he put her through.

#9640   2013/09/19 07:24PM
    missing atwt

Quote Ojobear: Hope is gorgeous in no matter what she wears... Shorts, Pants, skirts or dresses and anything else for that matter! Just ask all the guys on the show they love what they see.. So glad Hope is getting so much attention these days who better to get it than Our Beacon... She is showing so much maturity and class when it comes to handling waffle boy these days and she was right when she told Liam she has nothing to be sorry for... Go Hope!!

I agree . Hope is beautiful inside and out . Just wish she would dump that loser .

« 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list