List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 09:28PM, Views: 250512, Replies: 10808
    « 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 » »| page:
    #9621   2013/09/18 07:17AM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    hopefan1

actually hope kicking liam to the curb once and for all and telling him go back to steffy and leave her alone for good would work hopefully. i cannot see hope realistically being happy with this bossy arrogant creep. and that is exactly how liam is acting. he thinks hope has to put her life on hold just for him. liam needs to grow up and act his age. next. i want alot more of hott and alot less of liam on my tv.

#9622   2013/09/18 08:43AM
    Ojobear

Loving how Hope is showing her maturity and class and Liam is looking like a spoiled little boy that isn't getting his way..

Hope is absolutely correct she isn't doing anything wrong but Liam keep acting the way you are and push her to wanting more Wyatt time!

#9623   2013/09/18 12:47PM
    ms suki

Quote Ojobear: Loving how Hope is showing her maturity and class and Liam is looking like a spoiled little boy that isn't getting his way..

Hope is absolutely correct she isn't doing anything wrong but Liam keep acting the way you are and push her to wanting more Wyatt time!

Yes more Wyatt time!!! Sound like hott heatwave come soon

#9624   2013/09/18 01:07PM
    BrianRose

Quote hopefan1: actually hope kicking liam to the curb once and for all and telling him go back to steffy and leave her alone for good would work hopefully. i cannot see hope realistically being happy with this bossy arrogant creep. and that is exactly how liam is acting. he thinks hope has to put her life on hold just for him. liam needs to grow up and act his age. next. i want alot more of hott and alot less of liam on my tv.

I like your post, Hopefan. And actually, Hope should kick Liam to the curb once and for all and tell him to go straight to hades.

#9625   2013/09/18 01:16PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear: Loving how Hope is showing her maturity and class and Liam is looking like a spoiled little boy that isn't getting his way..

I agree with you, Ojo, but Hope has always shown more maturity and class than the other two participants in that nightmarish triangle. I can't wait for the day when she really sees Liam for the big disappointment and trainreck he is and moves on with her life.

#9626   2013/09/18 02:32PM
    dana lana

Quote hopefan1: actually hope kicking liam to the curb once and for all and telling him go back to steffy and leave her alone for good would work hopefully. i cannot see hope realistically being happy with this bossy arrogant creep. and that is exactly how liam is acting. he thinks hope has to put her life on hold just for him. liam needs to grow up and act his age. next. i want alot more of hott and alot less of liam on my tv.

I couldn't agree more.

#9627   2013/09/18 02:51PM
    roadie

I was so happy when Brook stated how many times Liam has hurt Hope and wish it would have sunk in with Hope. She needs to get it and get it soon. Liam did this with Skanky and would not keep his distance from her so why in the world is Hope willing to placate this idiot? She needs to remember and remember it all. Brook was right about making Liam sweat. Brook really needs to remind Hope of all the things that Liam has done to her.

#9628   2013/09/18 03:04PM
    Ojobear

So she admitted it today that she cant deny she and Wyatt have fun together and likes his attention... Mexico going to be fun for them?? Wonder if Wyatt lets Hope in on what was said with Liam.. All that truth about baby killer and all?? Will Hope see it the same way as Wyatt and finally want more out of Liam?? Oh the possibilities for Our Beacon at the moment...

#9629   2013/09/18 03:11PM
    roadie

The truth is that Hope knows she deserves better than Liam which is why she dumped him over and over again only for him to run to Slutty. Her people were acting like, this if life blah blah blah. It's not how life is. They are just acting like Hope was crazy to think that he should be loyal to her and her alone but they are the ones who are wrong.

Quote Ojobear: So she admitted it today that she cant deny she and Wyatt have fun together and likes his attention... Mexico going to be fun for them?? Wonder if Wyatt lets Hope in on what was said with Liam.. All that truth about baby killer and all?? Will Hope see it the same way as Wyatt and finally want more out of Liam?? Oh the possibilities for Our Beacon at the moment...

#9630   2013/09/18 05:52PM
    grandmarose

Quote Ojobear: So she admitted it today that she cant deny she and Wyatt have fun together and likes his attention... Mexico going to be fun for them?? Wonder if Wyatt lets Hope in on what was said with Liam.. All that truth about baby killer and all?? Will Hope see it the same way as Wyatt and finally want more out of Liam?? Oh the possibilities for Our Beacon at the moment...

I am glad that Brooke told her that and it is true, he should do some sweating

Hope has been looking so lovely lately as long as they don't put her in a trench coat or biker pants it will be great.

« 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list