List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 03:08PM, Views: 286399, Replies: 11195
    « 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 » »| page:
    #9611   2013/09/17 02:35AM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    dana lana

Missed Hope today.

#9612   2013/09/17 09:11AM
    BrianRose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote roadie: I remember that girl too!! I missed her all this time and I'm wondering what the big secret is that Liam will share with Brook. I hope it's a good one or good enough to get Hope away from Liam and running to Wyatt. Hope's got it going on and I love watching her these days.

Quote BrianRose: The Hope I am seeing now reminds me of the Hope I first saw when she began working for FC. She was a beautiful, happy, confident, fearless young lady who took the bull by the horns and embraced life and its challenges.

Welcome back, Hope.

I'm not sure what Liam's secret is but Brooke will probably keep his secret from Hope like she has kept others in the past that she should have revealed to Hope. Liam's secret is probably some desperate act to prevent Wyatt and Hope from getting closer. Whatever it is, Liam is doing it for Liam.

I read somewhere that Liams secret was that he got an annulment from steffy and wanted Brooke to help plan a quick surprise wedding for him and Hope.
    Can't say if it is true or not but sounds like it would be.

Noooooooo, Dana, tell me it isn't so. I hope Steffy holds on to that marriage to Liam like a drowning man holding on to a life raft.

#9613   2013/09/17 09:14AM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose: The Hope I am seeing now reminds me of the Hope I first saw when she began working for FC. She was a beautiful, happy, confident, fearless young lady who took the bull by the horns and embraced life and its challenges.

Welcome back, Hope.

I agree BrianRose, she is back

Grandmarose, she's back and she's feisty as can be. I got a big kick out of her laying down the law to Wyatt and Liam about getting along as brothers.

#9614   2013/09/17 11:29AM
    Ojobear

Hope handled Liam well and I so hope she tells him off and tells him to grow up they are all adults... Liam's insecurity does nothing more than show us how much he doesn't trust Hope.. Hope never strayed once when he was with that baby killer and yet now the shoe is on the other foot and he disrespects her like that? Tell him off Hope!!

#9615   2013/09/17 12:38PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear: Hope handled Liam well and I so hope she tells him off and tells him to grow up they are all adults... Liam's insecurity does nothing more than show us how much he doesn't trust Hope.. Hope never strayed once when he was with that baby killer and yet now the shoe is on the other foot and he disrespects her like that? Tell him off Hope!!

Yes, Hope is trying to be patient with the whiney toddler throwing a hissey-fit, but he is working her last nerve with his constant whining and demands. It’s like she is dealing with a child with the terrible twos who is going to start stomping his feet and holding his breath until he turns blue.

Liam is a weak, spineless cheater and a liar and he treated Hope terribly practically throughout their entire relationship. He knows he did and that is why he doesn’t trust her and why he is so insecure right now and threatened by Wyatt. But hey, that’s his cross to bear, not Hope’s.

#9616   2013/09/17 12:56PM
    hopefan1

I love hope but i do not want her anywere near the liam who needs a babysitter to stop him from his cheating, lieing ways. nope. ship liam off to steffy to parts unknown. I want hott a way better couple for this hope fan.

#9617   2013/09/17 02:22PM
    dana lana

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote roadie: I remember that girl too!! I missed her all this time and I'm wondering what the big secret is that Liam will share with Brook. I hope it's a good one or good enough to get Hope away from Liam and running to Wyatt. Hope's got it going on and I love watching her these days.

Welcome back, Hope.

I'm not sure what Liam's secret is but Brooke will probably keep his secret from Hope like she has kept others in the past that she should have revealed to Hope. Liam's secret is probably some desperate act to prevent Wyatt and Hope from getting closer. Whatever it is, Liam is doing it for Liam.

I read somewhere that Liams secret was that he got an annulment from steffy and wanted Brooke to help plan a quick surprise wedding for him and Hope.
    Can't say if it is true or not but sounds like it would be.

Noooooooo, Dana, tell me it isn't so. I hope Steffy holds on to that marriage to Liam like a drowning man holding on to a life raft.

Me too. Let Steffy have the whinner! Hope needs a real man not a spoilt little boy.

#9618   2013/09/17 02:59PM
    missing atwt

Quote hopefan1: I love hope but i do not want her anywere near the liam who needs a babysitter to stop him from his cheating, lieing ways. nope. ship liam off to steffy to parts unknown. I want hott a way better couple for this hope fan.

I agree . Hope is way to good for idiot boy .

#9619   2013/09/18 04:26AM
    Ojobear

Hope is smart and she is going to realize how stupid and selfish Liam is becoming.. He never gave a rats behind about Hope and her feelings when that baby killer was around.. Glad Hope is standing up to the jerk!! Yay Hope send him packing!!!

#9620   2013/09/18 05:54AM
    grandmarose

She better lay down the law to Liam again, he is being way to whiny.

« 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list