List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:39PM, Views: 281305, Replies: 11150
    « 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 » »| page:
    #9601   2013/09/14 07:48PM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    LDCOOL

Quote bnbloveLA: Love Hope. She's gorgeous inside and out!

So true!

#9602   2013/09/14 08:26PM
    LDCOOL

I will always be a Hope fan!

#9603   2013/09/15 08:27AM
    grandmarose

Love seeing Hope so happy

#9604   2013/09/16 06:48AM
    Ojobear

Yes, Yes and yes Hope and happiness deserve to be in the same sentence and I will be so glad to see her with the right man of her dreams!! Yay Hope!!

#9605   2013/09/16 08:52AM
    BrianRose

The Hope I am seeing now reminds me of the Hope I first saw when she began working for FC. She was a beautiful, happy, confident, fearless young lady who took the bull by the horns and embraced life and its challenges.

Welcome back, Hope.

#9606   2013/09/16 09:05AM
    hopefan1

I agree our girl hope deserves the very best on this show. i want to see her happy and not heartbroken.

#9607   2013/09/16 03:01PM
    roadie

I remember that girl too!! I missed her all this time and I'm wondering what the big secret is that Liam will share with Brook. I hope it's a good one or good enough to get Hope away from Liam and running to Wyatt. Hope's got it going on and I love watching her these days.

Quote BrianRose: The Hope I am seeing now reminds me of the Hope I first saw when she began working for FC. She was a beautiful, happy, confident, fearless young lady who took the bull by the horns and embraced life and its challenges.

Welcome back, Hope.

#9608   2013/09/16 05:13PM
    BrianRose

Quote roadie: I remember that girl too!! I missed her all this time and I'm wondering what the big secret is that Liam will share with Brook. I hope it's a good one or good enough to get Hope away from Liam and running to Wyatt. Hope's got it going on and I love watching her these days.

Quote BrianRose: The Hope I am seeing now reminds me of the Hope I first saw when she began working for FC. She was a beautiful, happy, confident, fearless young lady who took the bull by the horns and embraced life and its challenges.

Welcome back, Hope.

I'm not sure what Liam's secret is but Brooke will probably keep his secret from Hope like she has kept others in the past that she should have revealed to Hope. Liam's secret is probably some desperate act to prevent Wyatt and Hope from getting closer. Whatever it is, Liam is doing it for Liam.

#9609   2013/09/16 09:08PM
    grandmarose

Welcome back, Hope.

I agree BrianRose, she is back

#9610   2013/09/17 02:26AM
    dana lana

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote roadie: I remember that girl too!! I missed her all this time and I'm wondering what the big secret is that Liam will share with Brook. I hope it's a good one or good enough to get Hope away from Liam and running to Wyatt. Hope's got it going on and I love watching her these days.

Welcome back, Hope.

I'm not sure what Liam's secret is but Brooke will probably keep his secret from Hope like she has kept others in the past that she should have revealed to Hope. Liam's secret is probably some desperate act to prevent Wyatt and Hope from getting closer. Whatever it is, Liam is doing it for Liam.

I read somewhere that Liams secret was that he got an annulment from steffy and wanted Brooke to help plan a quick surprise wedding for him and Hope.
    Can't say if it is true or not but sounds like it would be.

« 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list