List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 09:21AM, Views: 305507, Replies: 11287
    « 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 » »| page:
    #10791   2014/04/16 08:55PM
    Re: Pro Hope (No Bash)
    BrianRose

Quote roadie: So happy the pregnancy was a scare. She's not ready for that. Love seeing her front and center and hope it continues

So am I, Roadie, she and Wyatt are getting to know one another and neither are ready for a baby. I want them to spend lots more HOTT time together just enjoying each other before they become parents.

#10792   2014/04/16 10:50PM
    Beach-T

Dear Hope, I truly love your character & it's seems that you have unfinished business with Liam, it's time you start thinking for yourself, just like Allie asks you to do. Your expression today said a thousand words...it was almost like you were thanking god you weren't pregnant & also I was thinking when you showed up @ Liam's that you needed to do the test with him, he's kinda like your security blanket. Just keep doing great stuff, & you can only do so much with this s/l as it's given to you, I wish the writers could have someone be happy for a change. Team Hope

#10793   2014/04/17 07:44AM
    hopefan1

Not interested in either man at this time. i feel in all honesty hope should just kick both spencer men to the curb. and the real reason i am saying this is truthfully hope is waffling between two brothers. she told liam the thought of closing the door to liam permanently scared hope but also the thought of hope permanently closing the door to wyatt scared her too. she is loving the attention she is getting from both spencer men way too much and is not ready for the important decisions that go with a relationship. hope should really focus on her career and limit her own personal life and learn to grow up and feel more mature from working on her own fashion line. that in itself would make her realize how wrong it is to string two brothers along just for the attention she is getting from both young men and just how unfair she is being to both of them.

#10794   2014/04/17 11:58AM
    Debz In Mich

Our Hope seems conflicted. I wish she would just take time, and enjoy what she's doing with no interference from anyone. If it doesn't work with Wyatt, so be it. Then, if there's still feelings for Liam-go there. But, please keep don't waffle. Don't become what you left Liam for. I see Liam's butting in as desperation at this time. The last thing she needs is pressure. I Love Hope, only want to see her happy.

#10795   2014/04/17 12:28PM
    Big Hope fan

I have always loved Hope from the beginning. She's always been level headed. I know she has had her heart broken by Liam , but having watched every show on the love triangle between the three, meaning now, Liam has showed over and over his regrets of all his disloyalty to Hope. If he didn't love her the way he does, why would he even keep trying, and waiting til Hope finially wakes up, and sees the real Wyatt . Come on Hope, you were third on his list. Only worried about his truck and camper . Please see the light Hope...

#10796   2014/04/17 12:30PM
    Big Hope fan

I have always loved Hope from the beginning. She's always been level headed. I know she has had her heart broken by Liam , but having watched every show on the love triangle between the three, meaning now, Liam has showed over and over his regrets of all his disloyalty to Hope. If he didn't love her the way he does, why would he even keep trying, and waiting til Hope finially wakes up, and sees the real Wyatt . Come on Hope, you were third on his list. Only worried about his truck and camper . Please see the light Hope...

#10797   2014/04/17 03:10PM
    1bluegoose

Hi to my fellow Hope fans. I figure here is a safe place to ask what in the world is our girl thinking? It seems to me that although she has feelings for Wyatt, her feelings for Liam run much deeper. I know a young woman shouldn't be eager to settle down. I thought the look on her face after she kissed Wyatt today was peculiar. I hope she realized that her kiss with Liam meant so much more.

I was originally Wyatt's biggest chearleader, but not anymore. I don't like him. I really am hoping for a Lope reunion.

#10798   2014/04/17 03:36PM
    love my pups

First off I love Hope and always have,but what the hell?I know when your first love is around you always wonder the what ifs,she knows that Liam stills loves her,but is it a comfort zone that she sees or is just a habit that she can't seem to get rid of.She is happy with Wyatt and seems to enjoy life.But When Liam comes around she has mixed feelings because he is trying to to hard to win her back,Liam is just trying to put ideas in her head that their life was wonderful,he is trying to take control of her ,like he has always has it is his way all the time

#10799   2014/04/17 04:00PM
    talk

Pups, I think as you do.
    Liam was a longstanding habit for Hope.

And Liam always kept her hooked when he was acting single and having a good time with both Amber & Stef.

I thought it was despicable then & I think it is despicable now.

#10800   2014/04/17 04:44PM
    LDCOOL

I just want Hope happy !

« 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list