List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/20 10:20AM, Views: 272701, Replies: 11073
    « 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 » »| page:
    #10761   2014/04/11 06:27AM
    Re: Pro Hope (No Bash)
    missing atwt

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote grandmarose: Poor Hope looks so conflicted, I am hoping Wyatt will put that smile back on her face.

You and me both Grma!! That is one thing Wyatt has a way with is definitely making her smile!

I agree with you both . It's great seeing our gal finally happy after years of misery .

#10762   2014/04/11 05:30PM
    roadie

Love Hope and think she approached this thing in the right way. She's scared. She's not ready for this so of course she's going to be worried about being pregnant. She told Wyatt she thought she was pregnant which is the right thing to do instead of springing it on him at the wrong time. She wants him to be a part of this. She wants him to be there when she takes the test. While I don't want another bc story line I think this is realistic. I like how she's handling the whole thing. No offense to Lope fans but Liam shouldn't be there during this time. It's about Wyatt and Hope not Liam and Hope.

#10763   2014/04/11 05:39PM
    roadie

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Ojobear:
    Quote grandmarose: Poor Hope looks so conflicted, I am hoping Wyatt will put that smile back on her face.

You and me both Grma!! That is one thing Wyatt has a way with is definitely making her smile!

I agree with you both . It's great seeing our gal finally happy after years of misery .

Yes!! If Hope is pregnant I think that she will come around to realizing that it may not be such a bad thing. She'd make a great mom. And Wyatt knows how to make her smile and there's no misery involved. Not that we've seen yet anyway.

#10764   2014/04/11 10:01PM
    grandmarose

Quite an interesting trio. I am guessing she is not pregnant and that will drive Liam to up his pursuit of Hope because if she is pregnant that would mean he would lose her. Seems the powers to be love keeping Hope in conflict.

#10765   2014/04/12 10:57AM
    bnbloveLA

I love Hope. I'm proud of her spilling her true feelings to Wyatt. She LIKES him, but they don't have a commitment. She has always viewed it as dating, fun and lots of sex. Even KM admitted in the latest SOD! This tells me the big difference between Lope and HOTT is one has much more depth and substance, and the other doesn't. Plain and simple.

#10766   2014/04/12 11:03AM
    bnbloveLA

The very fact that Hope went to see Liam BEFORE Wyatt says a lot. Her heart still belongs to Liam and she's still in love with him. Liam knew her well that something was troubling her. She didn't tell him probably because Bill walked in.

#10767   2014/04/13 01:07PM
    hopefan1

I want hope to be happy but I do not want her pushed any time soon into marriage and a baby if she is not ready for that. its a lot better for hope to limit her personal life and concentrate more on getting her career up to a really great start. ridge is back and is looking to take everything away from hope and fire hope, rick, caroline and even oliver. I wouldn't put it past ridge to find an angle to get rid of them and of course he would hire Quinn and wyatt in the process with his conditions. and Katie logan would be so happy at the rest expense on this soap.

#10768   2014/04/13 01:10PM
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose: Quite an interesting trio. I am guessing she is not pregnant and that will drive Liam to up his pursuit of Hope because if she is pregnant that would mean he would lose her. Seems the powers to be love keeping Hope in conflict.

Aww. I love Hope

#10769   2014/04/13 03:43PM
    talk

I think she would feel panicked if Liam was the one she was with when this scare happened.

And I am sure it is a scare.

It isn't a good time for Hope to have to think about a family.... when she want to invest in her career right now
    and to enjoy life for a while.

#10770   2014/04/13 03:52PM
    LDCOOL

Quote talk: I love them, too.

But I am (or think I am) prepared for Bell to mess with them.

Long live Hope & Wyatt!
    (gosh, you'd think that I was a cheerleader, lol,

lol talk!

« 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list