List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Hope (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Hope (No Bash)

Started by silo at 2011/08/20 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 05:32AM, Views: 299103, Replies: 11238
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/20 04:23AM
    The I Love Hope Club!
    silo

I love Hope. Yes, she can be boring at times, but she is a good kid! She is strong and she stands up for the people she loves! And most importantly: She is NOT Steffy! Go Hope!

#2   2011/08/20 07:25AM
    Re: The I Love Hope Club!
    grandmarose

Quote silo: I love Hope. Yes, she can be boring at times, but she is a good kid! She is strong and she stands up for the people she loves! And most importantly: She is NOT Steffy! Go Hope!

Yes, I also love the character, she is a good person , very caring and forgiving maybe she is not a hot tamale like Steffy but she is beautify & feisty so yes you go girl!!!

#3   2011/08/20 07:36AM
    shorty1943

Great posts, ladies! She has never been my favorite but I cannot see why all the beating up of the girl, at least she loves her family and will go to the ground for them, she is a total opposite of Steffy and that can be nothing but a good thing. I think it is just easy to pick on her and find fault and the fact that she is Brooke's daughter makes it even more fun!

Good thread, silo!

#4   2011/08/20 08:13AM
    fla_beach_bunny

I love that Hope wants to wait till shes married to have sex. Not many young ladies like her think about that. Shes a beautiful young lady and has lots of potential. I dont understand why others bash her character because shes kissing her boyfriend either. I am glad she doesnt act trampy like Steffy who is too busy chasing everyones man, that she doesnt even try to get her own.

#5   2011/08/20 09:51AM
    presbyterian1

i love Hope too.She has more substance than slutty

#6   2011/08/20 10:46AM
    billsboy

I like Hope. I think she is pretty ,intelligent, honest and can be tough when she needs to be. She is EVERYTHING Steffy Forrester CANNOT and NEVER will be.

#7   2011/08/20 11:16AM
    grandpadanucci

I really like Hope and she has all the qualities I would want in a granddaughter, but I just don't have one yet.

#8   2011/08/20 11:47AM
    jbutler4ever

YAYYYY I'm so glad someone started a Hope love thread, because the relentless bashing was getting hard to deal with! How I love Hope, let me count the ways! I love her snarky wit, intelligence, ideals, and while the writers aren't trying to sex her up, she is incredibly sexy and definitely a hot tamale! I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you've seen Kim Matula in anything else, you know pretty well that a sexy Hope blows Steffy out of the water. I for one can't wait for that moment. And while I love her with Liam, because they have a really cute witty compatibility, I could care less who she's with. She even looked cute with Thomas today. Go Hope!

#9   2011/08/20 01:04PM
    grandmarose

YES ,great posts!!!
    Loving it

#10   2011/08/20 04:11PM
    grandmarose

Quote fla_beach_bunny: I love that Hope wants to wait till shes married to have sex. Not many young ladies like her think about that. Shes a beautiful young lady and has lots of potential. I dont understand why others bash her character because shes kissing her boyfriend either. I am glad she doesnt act trampy like Steffy who is too busy chasing everyones man, that she doesnt even try to get her own.

Bunny, I can't understand that either, I must have blinked when Hope put on her stripper shoes and stripper moves because dang that looked a lot like a Steffy to me in trench coat for Bill, bra & panties for Liam, and of course a bikini for Owen and Oliver, all she needed was the pole Not too sure what the bait was for Marcus & Rick

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list