List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Started by MuffinTop at 2011/08/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 10:54AM, Views: 357361, Replies: 13830
    « 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 » »| page:
    #7611   2013/01/28 12:14PM
    Re: Anti-Hope Club
    Nicoletta

Quote 4everLumi: You can add me to the anti-hope club. In the beginning she just bored me to watch and I hoped they would pair her with a more innocent guy to match her school girl personality, but now she is a seductive, evil, little tramp. I can honestly say I hope she gets what's coming to her real soon.

Welcome to our club!

#7612   2013/01/28 12:14PM
    gingerlily

Welcome welcome all members of anti hope

#7613   2013/01/28 12:15PM
    gingerlily

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote 4everLumi: You can add me to the anti-hope club. In the beginning she just bored me to watch and I hoped they would pair her with a more innocent guy to match her school girl personality, but now she is a seductive, evil, little tramp. I can honestly say I hope she gets what's coming to her real soon.

Welcome to the club!

Our group is growing

#7614   2013/01/28 12:25PM
    Nicoletta

Hope is a biatch and everytime she is with Liam her true colours come out more and more. I don't know what is more annoying her bashing Steffy or sucking Liam's face off. And what was with her sitting there when Liam was talking to SteffY? I guess she knows better than to let him talk to her without her standing guard because she is worried that he will snap out of the stupor he is in when he is with her.

#7615   2013/01/28 01:00PM
    cello

She tries to be seductive! It does not work though, she comes off as a freak. She is not sexy or sductive in any way. She is a psycho.

#7616   2013/01/28 01:35PM
    Nicoletta

I have to say now that Hope has decided that she will do anything to get Liam she meant anything. She has said that as long as Liam boots Steffy so that she can have equal playing grounds she will more than happy to share him with Steffy until he makes a decision. She has made it clear that she will be happy to have sex with knowing that he will still be with Steffy. Does this trick have any pride left?!

#7617   2013/01/28 01:42PM
    lovesjason

I dont even know why Liam would want her since she DIDN'T trust and believe him in the first place...
    this love triangle is soooooo boring and wish they would let hope win and find Steffy a NEW/GOOD man! she is too good for liam.
    the whole show is boring and getting to point of not watching
    brooke always in bed a different guy BORING
    i didnt watch when this show first started but i dont know how
    Stephanie could ever be brookes friend if she slept with Eric and she must of if she is ricks mom and Eric is his dad

#7618   2013/01/28 02:20PM
    gingerlily

Quote Nicoletta: Hope is a biatch and everytime she is with Liam her true colours come out more and more. I don't know what is more annoying her bashing Steffy or sucking Liam's face off. And what was with her sitting there when Liam was talking to SteffY? I guess she knows better than to let him talk to her without her standing guard because she is worried that he will snap out of the stupor he is in when he is with her.

She psychoness will appear...LMAO...what will liam do?

#7619   2013/01/28 02:20PM
    gingerlily

Quote cello:

She tries to be seductive! It does not work though, she comes off as a freak. She is not sexy or sductive in any way. She is a psycho.

she will never be able to pull that off

#7620   2013/01/28 02:21PM
    gingerlily

Quote Nicoletta: I have to say now that Hope has decided that she will do anything to get Liam she meant anything. She has said that as long as Liam boots Steffy so that she can have equal playing grounds she will more than happy to share him with Steffy until he makes a decision. She has made it clear that she will be happy to have sex with knowing that he will still be with Steffy. Does this trick have any pride left?!

She never did...what pride she is a mental retard that is for sure

« 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list