List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Started by MuffinTop at 2011/08/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 08:33PM, Views: 372043, Replies: 13870
    « 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 » »| page:
    #7551   2013/01/27 10:14PM
    Re: Anti-Hope Club
    beckyt

Quote mg1729:
    Quote beckyt: Im a bit confused on these rules anymore! I hope I dont break them! hope is still the old hope all entitled to all! She is just s1uttier now! If that was even possible LOL

Yeah I am a bit confused about the rules too and couldnt agree more about Hope and it is possible Lol

Well welcome . looks like your gonna be fun to post with!

#7552   2013/01/27 10:14PM
    Nicoletta

Well in spite of all the wishful thinking it doesn't look like Hope is the one and only choice for Liam. If she was why would she need her Mommy to go and BEG Liam to pick her.

#7553   2013/01/27 10:18PM
    beckyt

Quote Nicoletta: Well in spite of all the wishful thinking it doesn't look like Hope is the one and only choice for Liam. If she was why would she need her Mommy to go and BEG Liam to pick her.

Yea you have a point if hopes got Liam in the bag mama wouldn't have to do anything now would she! I hope Taylor runs brooke thru the mill she has stuck her nose in as much a $Bill trying to coach hope on how to snag Liam! Doesn't brooke have anything else to do? The woman is just to much! Taylor warned her I hope Taylor makes her regret it!

#7554   2013/01/27 10:22PM
    mg1729

Quote beckyt:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote beckyt: Im a bit confused on these rules anymore! I hope I dont break them! hope is still the old hope all entitled to all! She is just s1uttier now! If that was even possible LOL

Yeah I am a bit confused about the rules too and couldnt agree more about Hope and it is possible Lol

Thanks for the welcome but I am not new but dont post here as often now because of the ridiculous reason you get banned so I stick most of the time to anti threads or the pro thread less trouble that way

#7555   2013/01/27 10:24PM
    mg1729

Quote Nicoletta: Well in spite of all the wishful thinking it doesn't look like Hope is the one and only choice for Liam. If she was why would she need her Mommy to go and BEG Liam to pick her.

Because she is a immature baby who doesnt know how to wipe her nose by herself let alone get a man Lmao she is patheic

#7556   2013/01/27 10:26PM
    Nicoletta

Quote beckyt:

Yea you have a point if hopes got Liam in the bag mama wouldn't have to do anything now would she! I hope Taylor runs brooke thru the mill she has stuck her nose in as much a $Bill trying to coach hope on how to snag Liam! Doesn't brooke have anything else to do? The woman is just to much! Taylor warned her I hope Taylor makes her regret it!

I have a feeling that Taylor will be making the whole HOgan clan regret what they have done.

#7557   2013/01/27 10:28PM
    beckyt

Quote mg1729:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote mg1729:

Thanks for the welcome but I am not new but dont post here as often now because of the ridiculous reason you get banned so I stick most of the time to anti threads or the pro thread less trouble that way

I have to agree I have been banned and wasn't even sure what I did! This board has went nuts with their rules! andsorry about that maybe I do remember seeing your user name on here not sure ,, but happy posting !LOL

#7558   2013/01/27 10:29PM
    mg1729

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

I have a feeling that Taylor will be making the whole HOgan clan regret what they have done.

Its about time The Logans got a bit of karma I hope taylor and brooke have one of their fights like when they both fell in this fountain or pool but this time i want taylor to push both Hope and Brooke in it Lmao

#7559   2013/01/27 10:29PM
    beckyt

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote beckyt:

Man that would be so sweet I think the ratings woud go thru the roof don't you?

#7560   2013/01/27 10:31PM
    Nicoletta

Quote beckyt:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote mg1729:

I have to agree I have been banned and wasn't even sure what I did! This board has went nuts with their rules! andsorry about that maybe I do remember seeing your user name on here not sure ,, but happy posting !LOL

I think that's why they loosened them up a bit. ADMIN. was probably sick of dealing with all the complaints.

« 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list