List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Started by MuffinTop at 2011/08/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 06:33AM, Views: 389437, Replies: 13930
    « 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 » »| page:
    #7541   2013/01/27 09:46PM
    Re: Anti-Hope Club
    beckyt

Quote Sugar Diamonds: Doesn't Hope think she's belittled herself enough after the drugs, adultery, lying, hypocrisy? Now she's chasing after him even though she broke it off in a heartbeat with him for the second time? Liam would be crazy to take the psycho brat back, it's obvious that she views him as a stuffed animal. Hope would be better off buying a blow-up doll and getting married to that, it doesn't do anything and won't disagree with what she says, just like what she wants Liam to do.

Good one and if she had a blow up doll she would have to worry about a sex life and how to get out of haveing sex!

#7542   2013/01/27 09:47PM
    gingerlily

Quote beckyt: Im a bit confused on these rules anymore! I hope I dont break them! hope is still the old hope all entitled to all! She is just s1uttier now! If that was even possible LOL

I hope not neither because I just found the new rules today

#7543   2013/01/27 09:47PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily: I see we got new rules here.....just posted friday

Yeah I noticed as well that they dont want duplicate threads but you are allowed even in a general thread to say what you dont like about your not fav as long as its not about appearance and dont argue with other posters

that is good that is mostly the same rules from before partically...

WHy did you change your avatar Owen is Hot?

Just tried looking you up on BBUniverse and couldnt find you have you gone in any threads? If so which ones?

I like owen as well as thorne...LOL

#7544   2013/01/27 09:48PM
    gingerlily

Quote Sugar Diamonds: Doesn't Hope think she's belittled herself enough after the drugs, adultery, lying, hypocrisy? Now she's chasing after him even though she broke it off in a heartbeat with him for the second time? Liam would be crazy to take the psycho brat back, it's obvious that she views him as a stuffed animal. Hope would be better off buying a blow-up doll and getting married to that, it doesn't do anything and won't disagree with what she says, just like what she wants Liam to do.

LOL like the blow up doll...it doesn't speak up....

#7545   2013/01/27 09:49PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:

Yeah I noticed as well that they dont want duplicate threads but you are allowed even in a general thread to say what you dont like about your not fav as long as its not about appearance and dont argue with other posters

Just tried looking you up on BBUniverse and couldnt find you have you gone in any threads? If so which ones?

I just tried the tags....this thread"Hope is becoming a sl@t to get Liam back"...not sure...LOL

I found you I sent you a friend request and you should be able to find it your profile section on the right side where your alerts are or inbox

#7546   2013/01/27 09:53PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:

I just tried the tags....this thread"Hope is becoming a sl@t to get Liam back"...not sure...LOL

I found you I sent you a friend request and you should be able to find it your profile section on the right side where your alerts are or inbox

just accepted it .....LOL....

#7547   2013/01/27 10:04PM
    mg1729

Quote beckyt: Im a bit confused on these rules anymore! I hope I dont break them! hope is still the old hope all entitled to all! She is just s1uttier now! If that was even possible LOL

Yeah I am a bit confused about the rules too and couldnt agree more about Hope and it is possible Lol

#7548   2013/01/27 10:05PM
    mg1729

Lmao Love that idea it would be perfect for Hope Lol

#7549   2013/01/27 10:06PM
    gingerlily

Quote mg1729:

Yeah I am a bit confused about the rules too and couldnt agree more about Hope and it is possible Lol

it is very confusing I agree with the both of u.....mg accept ur friends request...LMAO.....

Hope is tramper than ever brooke should be proud

#7550   2013/01/27 10:11PM
    mg1729

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote mg1729:

I

I just replied to one of them right now hon...just wanted to see if it worked...my old avi is there...LOL

I just replied back I think not to good at it but practice makes perfect

« 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list