List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Started by MuffinTop at 2011/08/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:29AM, Views: 372306, Replies: 13873
    « 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:
    #1061   2012/01/15 06:31PM
    Re: I Hate Hope Club
    fortaylor

Quote barney1945:
    Quote pyratequeene: I'm new to this board, but I have to say that this thread has me cracking up. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who loses her lunch when Hope opens her mouth. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get notifications if someone replies to your post?

I am new too! My soap was cancelled. But I know enough about the soap to know the Hogans are PIGS and Dope is a lying ass PIG and Steffy and Bill are HOT and Steffy fans are funny and creative.
    It doesn't take much to figure all that out!

Welcome, barney1945! And thanks for the compliments! I started a new thread called extra!extra!hftf fraud if you would like to take a peek and post a comment.

#1062   2012/01/15 06:42PM
    timtamlover

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote barney1945:
    Quote pyratequeene: I'm new to this board, but I have to say that this thread has me cracking up. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who loses her lunch when Hope opens her mouth. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get notifications if someone replies to your post?

I am new too! My soap was cancelled. But I know enough about the soap to know the Hogans are PIGS and Dope is a lying ass PIG and Steffy and Bill are HOT and Steffy fans are funny and creative.

Welcome, barney1945! And thanks for the compliments! I started a new thread called extra!extra!hftf fraud if you would like to take a peek and post a comment.

Hey pyratequeene, welcome to the wild side where we call it as it is!

Just go to "edit your profile" and there are instructions on how to get notified when someone responds to your post. I think you have to show your email address like I have.

Enjoy posting!

LOL at the latest Hope posts to her mommy!

"Mommy, for my birthday, can you please get me Liam as a divorcee? ...Oh, you're already onto it? Gee thanks mom, I can always rely on you to get me a man pronto.

And, you're such a good role model! I was smoking Dope when I said those bad things about your past a few months ago. I'm now off the drugs and onto alcohol so making much better sense now, mommy.

I love the way you badger men to death until they get so tired of you hanging around that they just end up doing what you want. You better start badgering Ridge again about getting married for the umpteenth time or he might start to want one of your sisters ...or maybe even worse, Bridget again, now that Owen is jumping off the Bridget ship."

#1063   2012/01/15 06:50PM
    fortaylor

[quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote fortaylor: [quote]Quote barney1945: [quote]Quote pyratequeene: I'm new to this board, but I have to say that this thread has me cracking up. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who loses her lunch when Hope opens her mouth. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get notifications if someone replies to your post?[/quote]

It doesn't take much to figure all that out![/quote]

Welcome, barney1945! And thanks for the compliments! I started a new thread called extra!extra!hftf fraud if you would like to take a peek and post a comment.[/quote]

Just go to "edit your profile" and there are instructions on how to get notified when someone responds to your post. I think you have to show your email address like I have.

Enjoy posting!

LOL at the latest Hope post

#1064   2012/01/15 06:59PM
    mountainmagic

[quote]Quote fortaylor: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote fortaylor: [quote]Quote barney1945: [quote]Quote pyratequeene: I'm new to this board, but I have to say that this thread has me cracking up. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who loses her lunch when Hope opens her mouth. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get notifications if someone replies to your post?[/quote]

It doesn't take much to figure all that out![/quote]

Welcome, barney1945! And thanks for the compliments! I started a new thread called extra!extra!hftf fraud if you would like to take a peek and post a comment.[/quote]

Enjoy posting!

LOL at the latest Hope post[/quote]

Yeah
    LOL

#1065   2012/01/15 07:00PM
    fortaylor

Quote timtamlover:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote barney1945:

Enjoy posting!

"Mommy, for my birthday, can you please get me Liam as a divorcee? ...Oh, you're already onto it? Gee thanks mom, I can always rely on you to get me a man pronto.

And, you're such a good role model! I was smoking Dope when I said those bad things about your past a few months ago. I'm now off the drugs and onto alcohol so making much better sense now, mommy.

I love the way you badger men to death until they get so tired of you hanging around that they just end up doing what you want. You better start badgering Ridge again about getting married for the umpteenth time or he might start to want one of your sisters ...or maybe even worse, Bridget again, now that Owen is jumping off the Bridget ship."

Sorry, my last post got screwed up.

Mommy don't worry when Ridge dumps you, Capt. Save-A-Ho will take you back. We no if you go more than 30 minutes without sex you go into withdrwal. And Aunt Donna won't mind, we have to keep it in the family. wink,wink

#1066   2012/01/16 05:33AM
    timtamlover

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote barney1945:

Enjoy posting!

Sorry, my last post got screwed up.

Mommy don't worry when Ridge dumps you, Capt. Save-A-Ho will take you back. We no if you go more than 30 minutes without sex you go into withdrwal. And Aunt Donna won't mind, we have to keep it in the family. wink,wink

"Oh mommy I will share Liam with you if Ridge dumps you. After all, it's thanks to you that I will have him back. You can share in the spoils, mommy. Just bring a mask for your head, ok?

...Oh, and don't wear the Indian blanket. ...oh, and don't cry out of one eye ....oh, and don't have flat hair ...oh, and don't show your squinty eyes ...oh, don't do the pursed lips ...oh, just forget it, there are too many things you need to change ..."

#1067   2012/01/16 05:44AM
    timtamlover

Mirror Mirror on the wall

Who is the one needing a recast most of all?

...Ho-white is the one needing a recast most of all.

#1068   2012/01/16 06:12AM
    bbfan23

Quote timtamlover: Mirror Mirror on the wall

Who is the one needing a recast most of all?

...Ho-white is the one needing a recast most of all.

OR...

Mirror Mirror on the wall
    Who needs the rewrite most of all?

...Ho-white is the one needing a rewrite most of all.

#1069   2012/01/16 06:43AM
    RedFire75

Quote barney1945:

Welcome to you both!

#1070   2012/01/16 12:44PM
    fortaylor

Ho-White just know there is absolutely NO WAY, I would Ever consider, one tiniset bit liking you now. Homomma just sealed your FATE! Down with ALL of you!

« 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list