List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Hope Club (No Fans)

Started by MuffinTop at 2011/08/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 04:14PM, Views: 345102, Replies: 13733
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/11 06:44PM
    I Hate Hope Club
    MuffinTop

I cannot stand the character of Hope on the show. It's not that she's a Logan or that she's gloating in Steffy's face right now (although that is a reason), its because she is so boring. I support her being a virgin but the writers need to do something with her character. Get caught with drugs that your trying to stop someone taking and get put in jail. Do something!!!!!!!!!!! It's just boring watching miss perfect suck face with her boyfriend. She can be a virgin and be a good character but this is a soap opera and needs more drama than what she is doing right now. On top of her general boringness, I don't like her self-righteous attitude. It doesn't become anyone on that show. I did not like her going over to Steffy's to gloat. I know some of you will say that Steffy has done so to Hope (which I don't see, Steffy has gloated but never has she sought out Hope to rub it in her face) but if Hope's so perfect, why can't she rise above this pettiness? She appealed to Steffy to stop this feud between their families but all she was doing at that momement was adding fuel to the fire. Writers please do something with this character to make her likable.

#2   2011/08/11 11:28PM
    Re: I Hate Hope Club
    preppygirl5

Quote MuffinTop: I cannot stand the character of Hope on the show. It's not that she's a Logan or that she's gloating in Steffy's face right now (although that is a reason), its because she is so boring. I support her being a virgin but the writers need to do something with her character. Get caught with drugs that your trying to stop someone taking and get put in jail. Do something!!!!!!!!!!! It's just boring watching miss perfect suck face with her boyfriend. She can be a virgin and be a good character but this is a soap opera and needs more drama than what she is doing right now. On top of her general boringness, I don't like her self-righteous attitude. It doesn't become anyone on that show. I did not like her going over to Steffy's to gloat. I know some of you will say that Steffy has done so to Hope (which I don't see, Steffy has gloated but never has she sought out Hope to rub it in her face) but if Hope's so perfect, why can't she rise above this pettiness? She appealed to Steffy to stop this feud between their families but all she was doing at that momement was adding fuel to the fire. Writers please do something with this character to make her likable.

Well said except for the making her likable give her something to deal with show that she isn't just little miss perfect have her make a mistake show that she is human

#3   2011/08/12 02:51AM
    Vettey

Quote MuffinTop: I cannot stand the character of Hope on the show. It's not that she's a Logan or that she's gloating in Steffy's face right now (although that is a reason), its because she is so boring. I support her being a virgin but the writers need to do something with her character. Get caught with drugs that your trying to stop someone taking and get put in jail. Do something!!!!!!!!!!! It's just boring watching miss perfect suck face with her boyfriend. She can be a virgin and be a good character but this is a soap opera and needs more drama than what she is doing right now. On top of her general boringness, I don't like her self-righteous attitude. It doesn't become anyone on that show. I did not like her going over to Steffy's to gloat. I know some of you will say that Steffy has done so to Hope (which I don't see, Steffy has gloated but never has she sought out Hope to rub it in her face) but if Hope's so perfect, why can't she rise above this pettiness? She appealed to Steffy to stop this feud between their families but all she was doing at that momement was adding fuel to the fire. Writers please do something with this character to make her likable.

Sucking face is all that you SEE on a soap! The sex is implied...so why is it so boring to SEE Liam and Hope kissing?

In the past when Steffy has messed with Hope it has been at work! the Hogan sign at the press conference and messing with her telepromter, gloating about Ridge and Taylor, the relentless way she talks about Steffy being a virgin (which is sexual harrassment in the real world), trying to blackmail Hope into going to Boston so that she (Steffy) could have a chance with Hope's boyfriend (who does this!)
    The more I think of it Steffy has virtually NO SOCIALLY REDEEMING QUALITIES! She isn't loyal,(remeber how and why she and Marcus broke up) she isn't trustworthy,(sneaking around outside of peoples homes) she lies,("Bill JUST kissed me when we found Thomas and Brooke", she isn't friendly,(apparently she has no friends) she isn't compassionate,(her first reaction to Stephanie and Daizee's partnership to help the homeless says it all)! She does love her Nutty mother, her lying attempted murderous brother. But, she couldn't careless about little RJ! What has Hope done that makes you hate her!

#4   2011/08/12 03:39AM
    littleangel

I will be a member. Can not stand the way she is always in Steffy face. Can not stand the way she talks about people behind ther backs. Can not stand that she thinks she is so above ever body. Can not stand how she thinks her ---- don't stink. How she thinks every body should kiss her a$$. I cannot stand the character of Dopey Hope ,

#5   2011/08/12 04:12AM
    catherineb

Quote Vettey:

Sucking face is all that you SEE on a soap! The sex is implied...so why is it so boring to SEE Liam and Hope kissing?

In the past when Steffy has messed with Hope it has been at work! the Hogan sign at the press conference and messing with her telepromter, gloating about Ridge and Taylor, the relentless way she talks about Steffy being a virgin (which is sexual harrassment in the real world), trying to blackmail Hope into going to Boston so that she (Steffy) could have a chance with Hope's boyfriend (who does this!)
    The more I think of it Steffy has virtually NO SOCIALLY REDEEMING QUALITIES! She isn't loyal,(remeber how and why she and Marcus broke up) she isn't trustworthy,(sneaking around outside of peoples homes) she lies,("Bill JUST kissed me when we found Thomas and Brooke", she isn't friendly,(apparently she has no friends) she isn't compassionate,(her first reaction to Stephanie and Daizee's partnership to help the homeless says it all)! She does love her Nutty mother, her lying attempted murderous brother. But, she couldn't careless about little RJ! What has Hope done that makes you hate her!

Did you read the title of this thread it's say I hate the Hope Club

#6   2011/08/12 07:39AM
    NewOrleansFan

I don't like Hope for different reasons. It is just not realistic that she should so virtuous with her history. It is just because she is Brooke's child that writers are depicting her that way. That's why I don't like Hope.

#7   2011/08/12 07:40AM
    MuffinTop

Quote Vettey:

She is two faced and boring. She isn't loyal. How about the multiple times she was with Oliver and was still with Liam. But that's not really what I'm going to argue over. I hate her because she is so boring, annoying, and hypocritical. She acts like she's miss perfect, but if she is why isn't she the one trying to make amends with Steffy? Why is she over at Steffy's place (which she just walked into like its her own home) gloating when she's supposed to be better than that? Her perfect attitude gets on my nerves. Hello this is a soap opera, there is no such thing as perfect, especially in soap world. I applaud her being a virgin but do something meaty besides skipping into other people's spaces (offices, homes, ect...) and preaching how virtuous you are.

#8   2011/08/12 07:46AM
    bbfan23

Count me in.

I never really hated Hope prior to this week... I just found her incredibly annoying and boring.

However, she managed to incite this feeling of severe dislike/hate in me for the first time when at Steffy's loft.

This pink twat needs reality to bite her in her pink a$$ - HELLO, your ma and aunties are far from perfect!!!... I wish Steffy hit the pink snot out of her pink head

#9   2011/08/12 08:19AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote bbfan23: Count me in.

I never really hated Hope prior to this week... I just found her incredibly annoying and boring.

However, she managed to incite this feeling of severe dislike/hate in me for the first time when at Steffy's loft.

This pink twat needs reality to bite her in her pink a$$ - HELLO, your ma and aunties are far from perfect!!!... I wish Steffy hit the pink snot out of her pink head

You read my mind bbfan. I was coming in here to say.."Sign me up...I can't stand the tw@t!"

#10   2011/08/12 08:22AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote NewOrleansFan:

I don't like Hope for different reasons. It is just not realistic that she should so virtuous with her history. It is just because she is Brooke's child that writers are depicting her that way. That's why I don't like Hope.

I know what you mean. It's just another stupid attempt to whitewash Gollum Ho.

Bell Jr is out of control with his whitewashing of the Logan Hos.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list