List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Nick's new love interest????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick's new love interest????

Started by NancyNLV at 2011/07/24 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/25 01:53PM, Views: 1610, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/07/24 10:38AM
    Nick's new love interest????
    NancyNLV

Anyone heard who this lady might be?

Quote:
    Nick may get a new lady love in his life, as Executive Producer/Head Writer Bradley Bell tells TV Guide, I've reached out to an actress — someone you know very well — but it's too soon to say anything because nothing has been signed. If it works out, it's going to be terrific!"

#2   2011/07/24 10:42AM
    Re: Nick's new love interest????
    jcyl

I haven't heard crap..... just disclosing....

I know it is too much to hope for, but my wish would be for Heather Locklear to make her way into the BB fashion world and turn all of our characters upside down, and Nick could sure use a pretty love interest.....our poor Nick, has not been lucky in love and his last tryst with Aggie was just not cutting it in any way, shape, or form.....

#3   2011/07/24 11:03AM
    grandmarose

Quote jcyl: I haven't heard crap..... just disclosing....

I know it is too much to hope for, but my wish would be for Heather Locklear to make her way into the BB fashion world and turn all of our characters upside down, and Nick could sure use a pretty love interest.....our poor Nick, has not been lucky in love and his last tryst with Aggie was just not cutting it in any way, shape, or form.....

Great idea Jcyl, since we are evidently not getting Bricky ( I was hoping they would bring back Bridget and make Logan his, but having Heather as his love interest would be very interesting.

#4   2011/07/24 12:13PM
    jcyl

Quote grandmarose:

Great idea Jcyl, since we are evidently not getting Bricky ( I was hoping they would bring back Bridget and make Logan his, but having Heather as his love interest would be very interesting.

Again, this is just rumor, but I did see somewhere in my soap news travels, Heather Locklear's name thrown out as possible addition to BB......I don't see her in anything at the moment, so maybe she would be open to it, as she is JW's love in real life......

Even an Amanda Woodward type character would be great. Jack Wagner and Heather Locklear had incredible on screen chemistry on Melrose Place, which carried over into real life.....

#5   2011/07/24 08:02PM
    Maggie Pie

Quote grandmarose:

GMR I was so hoping Bridget was coming back... I want Logan to be Nick's also. I was hoping for a storyline when Creepy Carl was caught by the other lab tech. I guess that would open a BIG can of worms...

I love HL too... she would be a great addition to B&B. The chemistry would be great!!

#6   2011/07/24 08:13PM
    Tami333

I agree!! Never really thought of her coming to the show! She would certainly give Steffy a run for her money with Bill!! God knows she could!! Also, with her spitfire attitude she could give all of them a run for thier money!!

#7   2011/07/24 08:21PM
    brookeRocks

Heather Locklear is ratings gold.

#8   2011/07/25 07:45AM
    bridge1

It would be nice to see more of JW as Nick he is such a great actor and wasted talent IMHO! I would also like to see more of Thorne as well.
    I found this clip on youtube and think that JW and HT were great in this scene and see a wonderful chemistry. I know they tried Ticky but there were too many issues when they did I would not mind if they gave it another shot.

youtu.be/bzlF2HY4Ueg

#9   2011/07/25 12:39PM
    NancyNLV

I was thinking the same thing when I read the quote.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/25 12:40PM
    #10   2011/07/25 12:49PM
    calliope

I don't really care if he gets a love interest, I would just like to see more of him. Heck, I would like to see more of all the Jackie M folks. I'm getting a bit weary of the daily Logan and Forrester bedroom stories.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list