List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy will B PREGNANT & Liam will cover up 4 Bill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy will B PREGNANT & Liam will cover up 4 Bill

Started by dollarbillfan at 2011/07/24 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/25 04:15PM, Views: 6792, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/07/24 08:49AM
    Steffy will B PREGNANT & Liam will cover up 4 Bill
    dollarbillfan

I am convinced that Steffy will be the one who will end up pregnant with Bill’s child and that Liam might cover up and say that it’s his baby to protect his dad and Katie’s marriage because of her condition that can kill her. It will be obvious because why else would the writers throw Bill and Steffy having sex in there and then reuniting Bill and Katie together because he going to realize how much he really does loves Katie and how he not's going to let her die.

Once Steffy pregnancy is brought to light if will be obvious that Bill is the father because their affair would have been reveal so Liam is going to cover up for him because chances are Hope is going to find out that he knew about Steffy/Bill affair and kept it a secret and she going to be mad and bail out for a minute and go suck faces with oliver and act all confused and that when they are going to compete for Liam because steffy and him will be holding this secret and hope will want to make sure that liam stays with her or he might let hope knows so he don’t lose her that Steffy pregnant w/ his dad baby and how he lying to protect his dad and her aunt health condition because he don’t want anything to happen to Katie and how he doing it for a short period of time until Katie strong enough to hear the truth.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/24 08:51AM
    #2   2011/07/24 10:32AM
    Re: Steffy will B PREGNANT & Liam will cover up 4 Bill
    catherineb

I actually think your right, I hope your right and we have a Still baby coming. I totally see Liam helping Steffy, Steffy will turn to Liam for help and they will both agree that to cover up that he is her baby's father. Oh My God, what if they get engaged?.

#3   2011/07/24 10:46AM
    jcyl

After Liam has just spent the last entire year having to hurt Hope and take the responsibity of being a dad to some chic he did not remember sleeping with or even like as a person, I think it is highly unlikely that he would go throught that again. And frankly I would not want to watch yet another who is the baby daddy story......jeezaloo...

If Steffy did get pregnant, trust me, she would not keep it from Bill, that would be her power baby. Liam would also not keep it from Bill, he has not loyalty to Katie, except that she is Bill's wife.......

Please, not WTD stories for a while.....

#4   2011/07/24 11:04AM
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote jcyl: After Liam has just spent the last entire year having to hurt Hope and take the responsibity of being a dad to some chic he did not remember sleeping with or even like as a person, I think it is highly unlikely that he would go throught that again. And frankly I would not want to watch yet another who is the baby daddy story......jeezaloo...

If Steffy did get pregnant, trust me, she would not keep it from Bill, that would be her power baby. Liam would also not keep it from Bill, he has not loyalty to Katie, except that she is Bill's wife.......

Please, not WTD stories for a while.....

ITA with you Jcyl! Enough of this already.

#5   2011/07/24 11:28AM
    neehaverma

no.. i donn't think so..liam will not lose HOPE again after all the pain amber cost btw them !!

#6   2011/07/24 02:08PM
    catherineb

Come to think of it, I heard the Jacqueline will be promoting Final Destination 5, so what if when Steffy finds out she is pregnant, she then decides to leave town, to clear her head, since she is heartbroken about Bill leaving her. She will leave town, but the question is if she does become pregnant will abort the baby or miscarried or give it up for adoption?

#7   2011/07/24 03:00PM
    jamgurl

I dunno about the pregger's thing unless the writers are going to send Steffy off to Paris while JMW is promoting Final Destination 5.

Liam might be drawn to Steffy's sensual side seing as he and Hope's relationship is stuck in neutral.

But JMW said still will be off for the summer then they'll be on again after. So Still fans are in for a hot reunion

#8   2011/07/24 06:49PM
    tartmom6

I hope not. I would feel sorry for a baby with such a selfish immature mother.

#9   2011/07/25 10:05AM
    shorty1943

I have missed a few shows in the past weeks, tried to keep up with them and watched what was taped when I arrived home, did I miss where Bill and Steffy actually had sex? I only saw where Taylor caught them, had the deed been done when she banged on the door while yelling at the top of her lungs for Steffy to open the door? Maybe I lost out on seeing the show where they finally did have sex.

tartmom6, very true statement, no baby deserves to be born to Steffy just yet, she has a lot of growing up to do and needs to find a man that is not already married or taken.

#10   2011/07/25 10:18AM
    jcyl

Quote shorty1943: I have missed a few shows in the past weeks, tried to keep up with them and watched what was taped when I arrived home, did I miss where Bill and Steffy actually had sex? I only saw where Taylor caught them, had the deed been done when she banged on the door while yelling at the top of her lungs for Steffy to open the door? Maybe I lost out on seeing the show where they finally did have sex.

tartmom6, very true statement, no baby deserves to be born to Steffy just yet, she has a lot of growing up to do and needs to find a man that is not already married or taken.

Hi Shorty, No they have not done the deed yet, but the spoilers say they will succumb to temptation, most likely right before Katie finds out and has heart issues...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list