List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hopes necklace

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hopes necklace

Started by bignat at 2011/06/16 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/08 08:18PM, Views: 9258, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2011/06/20 09:48PM
    Re: Hopes necklace
    grandmarose

I was looking at the necklace Susan Flannery wore at the Emmys and it looked like a small version of the one Hope was wearing. I think it is always fun to check out the clothing and jewelry that are being worn. I don't think they wear super expensive jewelry. The Venus Flytrap if that is what it was only cost around $85. It did look lovely. Maya I do hope it turns out to be the one both of them looked lovely

#12   2011/06/20 10:03PM
    jcyl

Quote babslintinger: Hi,
    I was just checking to make sure that Hope's necklace was from J Crew. I really love it and my daughter said that she would get it for me for my 63rd birthday on July 6th. Do you think it is too much bling for a young at heart grandmother? Thank you for doing the research on the necklace!

Heck no, tell her to go for it and enjoy.....

#13   2011/06/21 06:13AM
    jflynn

I love the necklace too, but it looks silver to me on Hope, not gold. The J Crew Venus Flytrap necklace is gold with crystals. Is anyone sure about the necklace? Thanks!

#14   2011/06/22 12:55AM
    FloridaMommy

:) Hello, I am new heer and I got here looking for "THE NECKLACE HOPE HAS BEEN WEARING ALL WEEK TOO!!" lol

I was just a JCREW bc they have a big sale and I was looking at all of their necklaces and then I looked at their bridal necklaces......they are bigger and bloder, so I was just peeking, never expecting to find THE one ther!!

THEY I WAS FROZEN....I came upon one that looks just like Hope's and then.........I did a google search, "B&B,Hope, necklace"......and it led me here to this question of yours.

I had that necklace picked out as the J.Crew "Venus Fly Trap" necklace... prior to coming here and seeing that the reply to your post said it was the SAME necklace!! I am so happy!! lol I type is cap for JOY, lol, not yelling, btw.

I froze the screen today and zoomed in on the necklace and the big stones stop at the very back...and there is a gold chain that goes to the back and clasp.

IT's gold, for sure, and it's HOT!

I love it and I love the way they dress Hope!!

The simple T with that necklace is brilliant!! lol
    LOVE IT!

I do love to see the way they dress the girls, it's part of the fun of watching the B&B and I have been watching it since it came on the air!

And you are not the only one that had the NECKLACE FEVER, I was looking at it since the day she 1st wore it, I just thought I would never find it!

I am glad I found it and this place!
    I wish you a very happy and healthy day wearing your necklace!!

YOU ARE GOING TO ROCK IT!

From FL,

Alicia

#15   2011/06/22 12:58AM
    FloridaMommy

I just posted to the woman that was looking for it, and you sure did find it!! lol

I did too, and then I saw you found it and it was the same one I found, we can't be wrong!! LOL

I love it and I got it too, the sweet lady that was looking to wear it is going to love it, and if not, JCrew has a great and easy way to return their items.

So glad I was looking bc I found this place, and fellow fans of B and B!!

Alicia (FROM FL) and NEW HERE!

#16   2011/06/22 01:12AM
    FloridaMommy

:)) [quote]Quote musclehulk: Are you all sure that when you look at their clothes and jewelry that you can actually AFFORD them. I get the feeling that their clothes and jewelry are provided by the very best Hollywood fashion designers with an accompanying very best price tag[quote][/quote]

I agree, they have bit tag items, but I do think they thow in a lot of fun fashion pieces too, not all out of our reange. I would bet she was wearing an $80 J Crew Necklace and a $300 T and $700 shoes, and that's out of my range, but....the fashion is part of what I enjoy when weaching the B&B.

I also agree, if the writing is not there, the fashion will not keep me watching. The story has to be interesting, I stopped watching B&B for a while and I have been watching since the day it came on, but it got my interest again and I am hooked once more and now I found this place so it's great!! Happy to be here

From FL, Alicia

#17   2011/06/22 01:23AM
    nannacarmen

Florida Mommy i'm so happy for you that you found the necklace and you seem so exited about it, and welcome to the boards and i hope you enjoy posting with us.

#18   2011/06/22 06:30AM
    babslintinger

Quote babslintinger: Hi,
    I was just checking to make sure that Hope's necklace was from J Crew. I really love it and my daughter said that she would get it for me for my 63rd birthday on July 6th. Do you think it is too much bling for a young at heart grandmother? Thank you for doing the research on the necklace!

My daughter ordered my Venus Flytrap necklace this past Sunday for my birthday! I can't wait to receive it. I will let everyone know if it is the exact necklace that Hope wore. I am sure it is, thanks to Sammy!

#19   2011/06/22 06:50AM
    calliope

I love that she wears those blingy necklaces with tees. Having been raised in the 50's (white gloves etc) I would have never thought to do that but it is fun!

#20   2011/06/22 03:21PM
    babslintinger

Quote Sammy99: Think I found it! Zoomed in on necklace to see details. Believe it is J. Crew's Venus Flytrap necklace. It's gorgeous!

Sammy99, How did you think of connecting Hope's necklace with the J Crew necklace? You are brilliant, I did not have a clue, even after googling it, nothing came up. Thank you so much!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list