List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hopes necklace

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hopes necklace

Started by bignat at 2011/06/16 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/08 08:18PM, Views: 9047, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2011/06/16 04:51PM
    Hopes necklace
    bignat

Please someone help me! How can I find out the name/designer of the necklace Hope was wearing on this weeks show? I love it!

#2   2011/06/16 06:02PM
    Re: Hopes necklace
    jcyl

It sure was very pretty and noticable....I ususally don't notice those things......

Try Googleing Necklace and Hope and BB.....I am going to try right now.....

#3   2011/06/17 10:50AM
    Sammy99

Think I found it! Zoomed in on necklace to see details. Believe it is J. Crew's Venus Flytrap necklace. It's gorgeous!

#4   2011/06/19 02:28PM
    babslintinger

Hi,
    I was just checking to make sure that Hope's necklace was from J Crew. I really love it and my daughter said that she would get it for me for my 63rd birthday on July 6th. Do you think it is too much bling for a young at heart grandmother? Thank you for doing the research on the necklace!

#5   2011/06/19 02:58PM
    grandmarose

It does look like the Venus Flytrap
    Great call Sammy.

Babs, I think anyone can wear that necklace especially a young at heart grandma

#6   2011/06/19 03:36PM
    babslintinger

Thank you very much Sammy and Grandmarose! I can't wait to get the necklace. I even e-mailed customer service at Bold and the Beautiful regarding the necklace, but I have not heard back from them.

#7   2011/06/20 08:55PM
    maya44

I just ordered the flytrap necklace from J. Crew, but now I'm wondering if it is Martha's necklace from J Crew. Are you all sure it's "flytrap "? They're both lovely.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/20 08:58PM
    #8   2011/06/20 09:08PM
    musclehulk

Are you all sure that when you look at their clothes and jewelry that you can actually AFFORD them. I get the feeling that their clothes and jewelry are provided by the very best Hollywood fashion designers with an accompanying very best price tag.

Personally, I don't really watch or care what they wear just so long as it doesn't distract from the drama or make them look ugly. Really, the story and what they say and how they say it is thousands of times more important to me than what they wear.

#9   2011/06/20 09:25PM
    shorty1943

Quote maya44: I just ordered the flytrap necklace from J. Crew, but now I'm wondering if it is Martha's necklace from J Crew. Are you all sure it's "flytrap "? They're both lovely.

After looking at the two, I think it was the Venus flytrap. Both are beautiful but I like the flytrap much better. Enjoy wearing it, I loved it on Hope.

babslintinger, go for it, I think it will look great on you and if you or maya find you do not like it, I will be more than happy to send you my address!! While it might not look as good on you as a younger woman, I bet at my 68 years, I can carry it off!!! Enjoy, I just love that this has caused so much interest.

#10   2011/06/20 09:26PM
    jcyl

thanks so much, I have been eyeing that necklace all week......

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list