List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Liam should get married

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Liam should get married

Started by carry00 at 2011/04/06 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2011/04/08 01:30PM, Views: 5219, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/06 09:49AM
    Hope and Liam should get married
    carry00

Hope should go to Liam ,forgive him and ask him to marry her today in Vegas. She could have her first time sex in a honeynoon room there. Wheb they come back to tell everyone Amber,Carl and Tawny plans will be all upset. Ridge and Brook will have somethingelse to talk about besides Taboo line.$Bill, Katie and NIck can all have things to say about the marriage.Olive will get his do after alwasys going along with Amber on how to do things,

#2   2011/04/06 10:01AM
    Re: Hope and Liam should get married
    notahottie

Great idea but, that would take balls and brains....neither things these characters have.

#3   2011/04/06 11:07AM
    Bobbigirl

I agree 100 percent. The story line with Amber and her mother are getting a little tiring. Besides, they both are so phony. The better do something quick before the writers lose their audiences.

#4   2011/04/06 11:31AM
    Trish12

Well if they do get married I hope they go far away. Can't stand these two, boring!!!1

#5   2011/04/06 01:35PM
    got2btrue

Quote Trish12: Well if they do get married I hope they go far away. Can't stand these two, boring!!!1

I agree trish12: Neither one of these can act: and they are not the next Brooke and Ridge.......period

#6   2011/04/06 02:25PM
    nannacarmen

These two are too young to be married plus they are both brainless and boring. jmo.

#7   2011/04/07 07:12AM
    sandee1977

Trust me if they get married Liam will be over her quick. All Hope is going to do is sit home and whine that he works too much and not do a darn thing. Like she is doing now. She only goes to work to see Oliver. What are are hopes and dreams? To be maaried to Liam and have his kids. Don't she have ambitions? Just another dead end character with too much screen time.

#8   2011/04/07 10:34AM
    Juju4MM

All she is gonna do is say Im sorry.......I cant......I am all for them getting married if it keeps them off the show. And they can take Oliver with them.

#9   2011/04/07 05:48PM
    jamgurl

Totally agree Trish12 and got2btrue. Why are they trying to making these two seem like a great love. Liam was Hope's rebound from Oliver. This girl needs to get a grip and experience life she acts as if she's an old woman. Plus her HFTF promo pics that they keep showing are boring. Hopeless and co. needs to go!

#10   2011/04/07 06:06PM
    caffeineaddict

Yes please let them get married and decide to start a new life in Umm dunno maybe Alaska then heartbroken Oli will have no reason to hang around either bazinga!all 3 of them will disappear.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list