List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Ridge Gay?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Ridge Gay?

Started by Spicy1 at 2011/03/29 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/01 08:32AM, Views: 7518, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2011/03/30 03:14PM
    Re: Is Ridge Gay?
    Trish12

Quote shorty1943: Wow! I am impressed, if either Ridge or Thomas are gay, it has what to do with Brooke? Why not Taylor? It could be blamed on her how, Thomas is sexually attracted to many women, he loves playing the lover of those little girls at FC, that has nothing to do with Brooke, does it with Taylor?

jcyl, I agree there is not a gay bone in his body.....not one! Cornthains, also agree with your NO WAY JOSE!! You two pretty much summed it up. Besides what difference would it make if he were gay, it is what it is!

Well they both want the same woman, Thomas is inlove with Brook and so is his father. Niether man like you all put it wants Taylor.

#12   2011/03/30 03:51PM
    shorty1943

There are women all over this world that more than one man wants at the same time, happens all the time, my niece that is drop dead beautiful and a nice, sweet person and certainly not a HO, has men wanting to be with her all the time, several at one time and for some reason I just cannot see all those men, or the others all over the world as being gay. If Thomas is in love with his father's wife, he has way more problems than being gay!! Sorry but it makes no sense to me, maybe I am just dense, but when a woman has several men wanting her at the same time, does not make them gay, I am confused as to why if the men want a woman so bad, that makes them gay how? Wanting a woman and being gay just do not go together. JMO

#13   2011/03/30 04:34PM
    Corinthians

Quote sandee1977:
    Quote Corinthians: Is Ridge gay you ask? NO WAY JOSE! But Thomas is, and it's all too clear to me now.

It's funny how you say Thomas is and he is attracted to the same woman as his dad.

Oh I don't think it's funny at all. It's actually quite sad the lengths that he's going to to keep his secret. Thomas is attracted to the same woman as his dad? No he isn't! Can't you all see that that's the ruse here? This is what Bell is doing to sidestep the real issue. Let's read between the lines here: We don't need Thomas to keep saying to everyone that he doesn't want Brooke. His ACTIONS say it all. Why hasn't Thomas even tried to sleep with Brooke? Why no sexual fantasies of his stepmother? Just two silly asexual kisses and we're to believe he's hot for her? If he and his father feel the same way about Brooke then at least Ridge is showing his sexual desire for her and nailing her every chance he gets. What the hell is Thomas waiting for? GAY! Brad Bell is not fooling me (as he apparently are others) with this storyline!

#14   2011/03/30 05:02PM
    Gator77

Quote Spicy1: I know that this may seem like a strange question, but when you really think about it, it makes sense to ask. After years of watching him play like the real playboy who has the money, the women and the looks, I see him reduced to this level of male that is, all of a sudden, staying with a woman who turns him on when she does other men and then comes home, after she is caught and cries one tear, begs and pleads and is reduced to a street crawling tramp to bed him after she turns him on. It just seems really twisted to me. All we ever see them do is screw and when they are not screwing, we see Brooke out screwing others and then coming home to tell Ridge about it and then she does him. All the while, he is stringing on Taylor in case Brooke can't do it for him anymore. Is this all a cover for something deeper? I don't know of any man, who is a real man that would ever put up with a woman or even a wife that does what Brooke does and have her husband stand for it unless he needs a cover for himself. No man, that is a real man, would even be around Brooke at this point. She screws everything but the family dog and yet Ridge just laps it up like foreplay! It just doesn't make sense to me that any man would spit on this, let alone put up with it. It makes me think that Ridge needs the cover for something deeper that he wants to keep a secret. I have to wonder if he is gay and uses Brooke while he strings along Taylor because maybe he can't accept the truth about himself. It just amazes me that any man, who is a real man would put up with a woman who is clearly a huge tramp and has done every man he knows in his family and out of his family and still lays down for it. Most real men would have been gone from this tramp years ago, but not Ridge. He is either the dumbest man on the planet or he is gay and uses this to cover it up.

Are you new to watching this soap? It would make a little sense if that is the case that you may ask this question. He is a dressmaker after-all! But there is no doubt that Ridge Forrester is a womanizer! IMHO he is straight and only straight! HE LOVES WOMEN!!!!!!!

#15   2011/03/30 05:06PM
    Gator77

Quote Spicy1: Thomas seems to be sexually attracted to Brooke. Alot of playboy types are gay, they love oversexed women. Especially, if they aren't out of the closet. It makes for a great cover. It is very obvious to me that Ridge is gay and not out of the closet. He has all of the traits. Whether or not Thomas is gay, would change the subject and this is about Ridge and his sexual obcession with an oversexed tramp.

To the BOLDED above> over sexed tramp! That woman is his wife and they can have sex every day all day and THAT does not make her a tramp... Just another BASHING BROOKE AND BRIDGE thread...so "repetitive".... Go figure! ?

#16   2011/03/30 05:10PM
    Gator77

Quote shorty1943: Wow! I am impressed, if either Ridge or Thomas are gay, it has what to do with Brooke? Why not Taylor? It could be blamed on her how, Thomas is sexually attracted to many women, he loves playing the lover of those little girls at FC, that has nothing to do with Brooke, does it with Taylor?

jcyl, I agree there is not a gay bone in his body.....not one! Cornthains, also agree with your NO WAY JOSE!! You two pretty much summed it up. Besides what difference would it make if he were gay, it is what it is!

ITA Shorty that Thomas has issues! Issues that stem from the abandonment of his mother...over the years.. time after time after time! If Thomas turns out to be gay, then we all know it is not Brookes fault, since he does adores her! And can't stand his own mother! Whom, by the way is the tramp of the show! No doubt about that in my opinion!

#17   2011/03/30 05:11PM
    Gator77

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote sandee1977:
    Quote Corinthians: Is Ridge gay you ask? NO WAY JOSE! But Thomas is, and it's all too clear to me now.

It's funny how you say Thomas is and he is attracted to the same woman as his dad.

lol aint that something, like father like son. Well if Bell is gonna go with this gay story, it looks like his victim will be Liam.

If I had to pick someone that I thought was gay it would be Liam Or Whip LOL I don't think Ridge or Thomas is gay at all.Ridge put all the man to shame when it comes to romance.That's why Taylor what's him back so bad, Ridge needs to teach Whip a thing or two maybe Taylor would stay home then, LOL

LOL Red! My how I have missed you my friend! Great point!

#18   2011/03/30 05:15PM
    Gator77

Quote Corinthians:
    Quote sandee1977:

Oh I don't think it's funny at all. It's actually quite sad the lengths that he's going to to keep his secret. Thomas is attracted to the same woman as his dad? No he isn't! Can't you all see that that's the ruse here? This is what Bell is doing to sidestep the real issue. Let's read between the lines here: We don't need Thomas to keep saying to everyone that he doesn't want Brooke. His ACTIONS say it all. Why hasn't Thomas even tried to sleep with Brooke? Why no sexual fantasies of his stepmother? Just two silly asexual kisses and we're to believe he's hot for her? If he and his father feel the same way about Brooke then at least Ridge is showing his sexual desire for her and nailing her every chance he gets. What the hell is Thomas waiting for? GAY! Brad Bell is not fooling me (as he apparently are others) with this storyline!

I agree! Not fooling me either!
    Sorry if I am spam-ing here but I am reading thru and commenting when I see fit! If it is against the guidelines then I apologize in advance!

#19   2011/03/30 06:58PM
    HFless

Yep Ridge is gay that is why he is married to Brooke because her left overs are lot better than what Taylors were

#20   2011/03/31 08:58AM
    Spicy1

Quote Gator77:
    Quote Spicy1: I know that this may seem like a strange question, but when you really think about it, it makes sense to ask. After years of watching him play like the real playboy who has the money, the women and the looks, I see him reduced to this level of male that is, all of a sudden, staying with a woman who turns him on when she does other men and then comes home, after she is caught and cries one tear, begs and pleads and is reduced to a street crawling tramp to bed him after she turns him on. It just seems really twisted to me. All we ever see them do is screw and when they are not screwing, we see Brooke out screwing others and then coming home to tell Ridge about it and then she does him. All the while, he is stringing on Taylor in case Brooke can't do it for him anymore. Is this all a cover for something deeper? I don't know of any man, who is a real man that would ever put up with a woman or even a wife that does what Brooke does and have her husband stand for it unless he needs a cover for himself. No man, that is a real man, would even be around Brooke at this point. She screws everything but the family dog and yet Ridge just laps it up like foreplay! It just doesn't make sense to me that any man would spit on this, let alone put up with it. It makes me think that Ridge needs the cover for something deeper that he wants to keep a secret. I have to wonder if he is gay and uses Brooke while he strings along Taylor because maybe he can't accept the truth about himself. It just amazes me that any man, who is a real man would put up with a woman who is clearly a huge tramp and has done every man he knows in his family and out of his family and still lays down for it. Most real men would have been gone from this tramp years ago, but not Ridge. He is either the dumbest man on the planet or he is gay and uses this to cover it up.

Are you new to watching this soap? It would make a little sense if that is the case that you may ask this question. He is a dressmaker after-all! But there is no doubt that Ridge Forrester is a womanizer! IMHO he is straight and only straight! HE LOVES WOMEN!!!!!!!

To the contraty! I have been watching this show since the first day that it aired on daytime. Just because Ridge is a womanizer doesn't make him straight! LOL! Alot of men who are gay and still haven't come out, are big womanizers!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list