List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/09 04:02PM, Views: 204654, Replies: 7747
    « 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 » »| page:
    #7561   2013/09/18 09:15AM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    Ojobear

Loving the show now that this baby killer is off our screens.. I am hoping to the soap Gods the rumor about a return aren't true.. Why ruin what now is a good show??

#7562   2013/09/19 06:09AM
    roadie

I agree Ojo. I haven't seen the spoilers but I'm not missing her at all. I love the Quinn character who is also beautiful. I like things the way they are although I wouldn't mind seeing more of Thomas Thorn and Eric.

#7563   2013/09/23 04:23PM
    roadie

Still Hate Steffi and always will. The girl cannot be redeemed. I'm constantly reminded of her on this MB and wish to just forget about the nasty twit ho.

#7564   2013/09/23 04:23PM
    roadie

Still Hate Steffi and always will. The girl cannot be redeemed. I'm constantly reminded of her on this MB and wish to just forget about the nasty twit ho.

#7565   2013/09/23 09:06PM
    missing atwt

Quote roadie: Still Hate Steffi and always will. The girl cannot be redeemed. I'm constantly reminded of her on this MB and wish to just forget about the nasty twit ho.

ICAM . Hope Skanky stays gone for good . The witch isn't needed or missed at all . To bad they killed the good twin and left the evil one live .

#7566   2013/09/24 04:16AM
    Ojobear

Quote roadie: Still Hate Steffi and always will. The girl cannot be redeemed. I'm constantly reminded of her on this MB and wish to just forget about the nasty twit ho.

I know what you mean! IMO bringing back the character would completely destroy the good soap we have going on now.. This character has nothing left and has run it's dreaded course..

#7567   2013/09/26 10:06AM
    BrianRose

You guys should let up on poor, pathetic Steffy. She did what she had to do, throwing herself shamefully at Owen, Bill, Oliver and Liam, because that’s the only way the woman can get a man. In spite of all her wonderful attributes we keep hearing about, men never look at her in awe or admiration and then pursue her like their life depended on them getting her. We have, however, witnessed the efforts put forth by Oliver, Liam and Thomas to win over the gorgeous Hope Logan. And we are currently witnessing Wyatt’s all-out efforts to win over the lovely Hope Logan whom he has fallen head over heels for.

Just like there is that “something special/magical” about Hope that Oliver, Liam, Thomas and Wyatt all recognize, there is that “something” about Steffy that seems to eventually repel men. And even the ones she’s been successful at snaring for a while because she stalked them with the lure of sex, they never stick around and fight for a lasting relationship with her after the sexing is over. Oliver and Owen had no interest, whatsoever, in Steffy’s pursuit of them or her offers of her available fruit; and Bill, who is old enough to be her father, walked out on her and went back to his wife without any regrets about dumping her.

And then there’s poor, equally pathetic Liam who succumbed to Steffy’s sexual advances. He was the 15 watt bulb in the entire group of men this woman stalked, and did she ever stalk dim-witted Liam. But in the end, when she needed him the most, regardless of what she told him to do, he made a half-hearted attempt to reconcile with her when he should have been reassuring her that even though she is barren, it makes no difference to him and they can explore other alternative to having children. Liam didn’t do that because he’s a self-centered, heartless BAST#RD and Steffy helped make him the man he is today. But more importantly, he didn’t do it because she was NEVER the woman he wanted to marry and have a family with; it was and always has been Hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 10:09AM
    #7568   2013/09/26 06:29PM
    roadie

Good evening BrianRose This is an accurate post and I love it. Stef doesn't have the "it" to get the guys. She comes off as desperate and that's not sexy to men. I don't see anything wrong with going after a man you want(when he isn't with someone else) but there is a way to go about it in a CLASSY way. Stef lacks that class and self respect that it takes to actually be successful at approaching a man who will actually want her for more than a spin around the block.

Liam was just weak because poor pathetic thing wasn't getting sex. He more than likely didn't get much sex before then. He's a geek and a nerd. Not that there's anything wrong with that but the inexperienced aren't very bright when slutty women come on to them.

Quote BrianRose: You guys should let up on poor, pathetic Steffy. She did what she had to do, throwing herself shamefully at Owen, Bill, Oliver and Liam, because that’s the only way the woman can get a man. In spite of all her wonderful attributes we keep hearing about, men never look at her in awe or admiration and then pursue her like their life depended on them getting her. We have, however, witnessed the efforts put forth by Oliver, Liam and Thomas to win over the gorgeous Hope Logan. And we are currently witnessing Wyatt’s all-out efforts to win over the lovely Hope Logan whom he has fallen head over heels for.

Just like there is that “something special/magical” about Hope that Oliver, Liam, Thomas and Wyatt all recognize, there is that “something” about Steffy that seems to eventually repel men. And even the ones she’s been successful at snaring for a while because she stalked them with the lure of sex, they never stick around and fight for a lasting relationship with her after the sexing is over. Oliver and Owen had no interest, whatsoever, in Steffy’s pursuit of them or her offers of her available fruit; and Bill, who is old enough to be her father, walked out on her and went back to his wife without any regrets about dumping her.

And then there’s poor, equally pathetic Liam who succumbed to Steffy’s sexual advances. He was the 15 watt bulb in the entire group of men this woman stalked, and did she ever stalk dim-witted Liam. But in the end, when she needed him the most, regardless of what she told him to do, he made a half-hearted attempt to reconcile with her when he should have been reassuring her that even though she is barren, it makes no difference to him and they can explore other alternative to having children. Liam didn’t do that because he’s a self-centered, heartless BAST#RD and Steffy helped make him the man he is today. But more importantly, he didn’t do it because she was NEVER the woman he wanted to marry and have a family with; it was and always has been Hope.

#7569   2013/09/27 08:47PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose: You guys should let up on poor, pathetic Steffy. She did what she had to do, throwing herself shamefully at Owen, Bill, Oliver and Liam, because that’s the only way the woman can get a man. In spite of all her wonderful attributes we keep hearing about, men never look at her in awe or admiration and then pursue her like their life depended on them getting her. We have, however, witnessed the efforts put forth by Oliver, Liam and Thomas to win over the gorgeous Hope Logan. And we are currently witnessing Wyatt’s all-out efforts to win over the lovely Hope Logan whom he has fallen head over heels for.

Great post BrianRose . The evil skank ruined Liam . No wonder the others turned her nasty butt down . Hope she stays gone she can come back and take her worthless husband with her for all I care .

#7570   2013/09/28 06:54PM
    Ojobear

Man you all have wonderful posts and I must agree with you all in that there is no need for this Baby Killer to return.. This show has been the best it ever has been with her nasty self off the show.. She has ruined just about everything she touched and is a complete wasted character... Soap God's please listen there is NO NEED for this nasty thing to ever return!

« 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list