List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/25 09:35PM, Views: 198985, Replies: 7745
    « 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 » »| page:
    #7541   2013/09/07 07:42AM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BrianRose: Every time I see Liam kissing Hope or being intimate with her, all I can think of is how he cheated on her relentlessly with her tormentor Steffy. He would go from Hope to Steffy and Steffy to Hope in the blink of an eye with no remorse whatsoever.

I find him so vile and disgusting that I cannot even watch intimate Lope scenes without feeling like I'm about to lose my cookies.

Great post ICAM!! Enough is enough.. But so thankful baby killer is gone!! Hopefully for good this time and Liam will leave too and go find her and be miserable together off our screens!

Ojo, I think we need to have a slogan for Liam like the one Ritz came up with for Lope.

Just say YES to LESS
    Of Liam.

#7542   2013/09/07 12:20PM
    Ojobear

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BrianRose: Every time I see Liam kissing Hope or being intimate with her, all I can think of is how he cheated on her relentlessly with her tormentor Steffy. He would go from Hope to Steffy and Steffy to Hope in the blink of an eye with no remorse whatsoever.

I find him so vile and disgusting that I cannot even watch intimate Lope scenes without feeling like I'm about to lose my cookies.

Great post ICAM!! Enough is enough.. But so thankful baby killer is gone!! Hopefully for good this time and Liam will leave too and go find her and be miserable together off our screens!

Ojo, I think we need to have a slogan for Liam like the one Ritz came up with for Lope.

Just say YES to LESS
    Of Liam.

YES to LESS of Liam.... Wow catchy and I like it... You guys rock thanks!!

#7543   2013/09/07 12:29PM
    missing atwt

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ojobear:

Just say YES to LESS
    Of Liam.

YES to LESS of Liam.... Wow catchy and I like it... You guys rock thanks!!

Ok less of Liam . You guys are the best .

#7544   2013/09/07 12:39PM
    hopefan1

less of liam i say ship him off to paris to be with his wife and let them deal with their own baggage. like for good.

#7545   2013/09/07 03:48PM
    Ojobear

I just know the show has been getting better and better without this baby killer on my screen.. Much more enjoyable and fun to watch! I saw a magazine and it said something quite interesting about the actress that used to play this baby killer.. (Life AFTER Bold) thought it was pretty clear the actress is not coming back?? IMO there is no need for the character anyway so just keep that part out!! Guess we shall see...

#7546   2013/09/07 06:46PM
    missing atwt

Lets keep the trash off our screen .

#7547   2013/09/07 07:07PM
    bnbloveLA

Quote missing atwt: Lets keep the trash off our screen .

Sounds like a great plan to me!

#7548   2013/09/08 05:16AM
    roadie

Not missing this immature brat AT ALL!! Hope she stays off the screen for good.

YES to LESS for both Liam and Stef. Thanks for that slogan guys!!

#7549   2013/09/08 05:20AM
    roadie

Would LOVE to forget about the trampy little hooker but I can't with others bringing her up even when she isn't on the show, smh.

#7550   2013/09/08 12:22PM
    Ojobear

Quote roadie: Would LOVE to forget about the trampy little hooker but I can't with others bringing her up even when she isn't on the show, smh.

I know what you mean!! SMH too!!

« 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list