List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 06:23AM, Views: 184478, Replies: 7718
    « 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 » »| page:
    #7531   2013/09/06 04:24PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose: Not since I've been watching. Every man Steffy has pursued has been either dating, engaged or married to someone else.

And Liam should be punched in the face and stomach for his hypocrisy for fixing his tulips to ask who still goes after someone after they find out they're engaged? He knows full well that was his wife's M.O., engaged men, married men, WTH.

I thought the same thing . His trampy wife got him that way. Plus he didn't have a problem playing either girl even though I could care less what he done to skanky .

#7532   2013/09/06 04:29PM
    bnbloveLA

Keep this trash in Paris for good. No one is missing her in LA.

#7533   2013/09/06 04:31PM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose: Not since I've been watching. Every man Steffy has pursued has been either dating, engaged or married to someone else.

And Liam should be punched in the face and stomach for his hypocrisy for fixing his tulips to ask who still goes after someone after they find out they're engaged? He knows full well that was his wife's M.O., engaged men, married men, WTH.

I thought the same thing . His trampy wife got him that way. Plus he didn't have a problem playing either girl even though I could care less what he done to skanky .

I have never cared how badly he treated Steffy either because of everything she did to come between Lope. She was relentless in pursuing Liam. You would have thought her life depended on her getting him away from Hope. Hope doesn't deserve a man like Liam but Steffy does.

#7534   2013/09/06 04:40PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:

I have never cared how badly he treated Steffy either because of everything she did to come between Lope. She was relentless in pursuing Liam. You would have thought her life depended on her getting him away from Hope. Hope doesn't deserve a man like Liam but Steffy does.

Problem solved . Lets send lame to Paris to be with his trashy wife .

#7535   2013/09/06 04:43PM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:

He doesn't want her and hasn't given her a thought since he left Paris. He should be placed in a box and mailed to Steffy in Paris with no return address.

#7536   2013/09/06 04:46PM
    bnbloveLA

LOL, I rather Liam end up alone than with skank. If he shows up in Paris that means Steffy would be happy. IMO, she deserves zero happiness!

#7537   2013/09/06 04:54PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:

He doesn't want her and hasn't given her a thought since he left Paris. He should be placed in a box and mailed to Steffy in Paris with no return address.

I am willing to chip in for the postage

#7538   2013/09/06 06:18PM
    Ojobear

Quote BrianRose: Every time I see Liam kissing Hope or being intimate with her, all I can think of is how he cheated on her relentlessly with her tormentor Steffy. He would go from Hope to Steffy and Steffy to Hope in the blink of an eye with no remorse whatsoever.

I find him so vile and disgusting that I cannot even watch intimate Lope scenes without feeling like I'm about to lose my cookies.

Great post ICAM!! Enough is enough.. But so thankful baby killer is gone!! Hopefully for good this time and Liam will leave too and go find her and be miserable together off our screens!

#7539   2013/09/06 06:41PM
    missing atwt

Yes glad trampy is gone .

#7540   2013/09/06 08:26PM
    dana lana

I am going to try not to say the name 'steffy' again.
    So tied of hearing about steffy when she is gone and may not even come back.

« 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list